Pct

fabius

Awards
hi guys, I'm going to do a cycle of abnormal and brutal 4ce who can tell me a good pct and dosages ... it's the first time I use ph

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
What's the dose and how long is the cycle?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That's a very light cycle. Knowing most people on this forum they will probably recommend a pharma SERM, but I don't know - that's a pretty light cycle. I would think an OTC product might suffice for this. Maybe something like Novedex XT. I'm sure someone will chime in and recommend a SERM though.

fabius

Awards
That's a very light cycle. Knowing most people on this forum they will probably recommend a pharma SERM, but I don't know - that's a pretty light cycle. I would think an OTC product might suffice for this. Maybe something like Novedex XT. I'm sure someone will chime in and recommend a SERM though.
OK thank you very much

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hi guys, I'm going to do a cycle of abnormal and brutal 4ce who can tell me a good pct and dosages ... it's the first time I use ph
To be honest bro that’s a pretty pointless cycle - you probably could recover with an otc pct (rebirth probably best in that case) but the gains will have been minimal and you’d be pretty likely to lose them. A proper serm (clomid or nolva) would give you more chance of keeping any gains but probably isn’t worth it on this cycle.

Honestly I would either run proper doses for 8 weeks and get a serm or not bother (maybe run a decent natty stack like x-gels, m-test, laxo etc)

If you look though through the anabolics forum you’ll find all the information you could possibly need.

All the above is based on you being over 25 with 3+ yrs of proper lifting experience- if you aren’t then just lift heavy and eat right....

Good luck bro

fabius

Awards
To be honest bro that’s a pretty pointless cycle - you probably could recover with an otc pct (rebirth probably best in that case) but the gains will have been minimal and you’d be pretty likely to lose them. A proper serm (clomid or nolva) would give you more chance of keeping any gains but probably isn’t worth it on this cycle.

Honestly I would either run proper doses for 8 weeks and get a serm or not bother (maybe run a decent natty stack like x-gels, m-test, laxo etc)

If you look though through the anabolics forum you’ll find all the information you could possibly need.

All the above is based on you being over 25 with 3+ yrs of proper lifting experience- if you aren’t then just lift heavy and eat right....

Good luck bro
is the first time I use ph and I wanted to start with the dosages that recommend blackstone labs you instead what you can recommend

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is the first time I use ph and I wanted to start with the dosages that recommend blackstone labs you instead what you can recommend
Honestly bro I’d recommend taking some time and reading the logs of people who have run andro combinations. Don’t be in a rush to mess with your hormones, and when your confident in your research IMO when you mess with your hormones you want to get something out of it.......

4-andro is typically run at a min 330mg a day for example. Personally I stacked it with 1-andro 330per day and epiandro 700per day all for 8 weeks - great cycle, few sides, 11+ lean mass gained, squat and deadlift up over 30lbs.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not ready for a PH cycle. You shouldn't be asking such basic questions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Either get nolva or clomid. Run nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25. Even if it is a light cycle I always recommend a serm.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Either get nolva or clomid. Run nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25. Even if it is a light cycle I always recommend a serm.
A 4 week cycle of 100mgs 19norDHEA and 130mgs of 4-DHEA warrants 50mgs of clomid? I mean, I'm not a PH/AAS guy, so I probably shouldn't comment too much, but that is PCT for a legit PH cycle. If he decides to go with a SERM then I would imagine 25mgs of clomid should fit the bill for something this mild as there are studies showing effectiveness at that dosage and I believe is often prescribed at that dose. This is possibly the lightest PH cycle I have ever witnessed.

OP did you get a hormonal panel done prior to the cycle?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always suggest running something like this PCT, regardless of what you run. Why take a chance?

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10 (you can run this for 4 weeks but I suggest 6)
Test booster (M test or AlphaMax
0/x/x/x/x
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3