Best fat burning supplements right now?

lucifer92

Awards
As the title says.
I thought that i had find the old formula of lean xtreme but i was wrong, so what are the best fat burners right now?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Many great options out there OP. You will be getting many recommendations. SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that will be able to be stacked with any products mentioned.

lucifer92

Awards
Many great options out there OP. You will be getting many recommendations. SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that will be able to be stacked with any products mentioned.
Yeah i figured that, but i thought maybe to get the cream of the crop

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yohimbine hcl gives great bang for your buck.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the stim side, Radiate is pretty popular here on AM. Plenty of logs showing good results. Pretty sure discount code "FireTitan" still works at RXS Supplements.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of getting flamed my wife is having great success with HTP Fastin. Don't know ow if all the ingredients are particularly useful for fat burning themselves but it's the only thing that has helped her with appetite suppression. So would help with calorie deficit. Also contains DMAA so has a bit of a feel good factor. Probably only available for the next 5 minutes though due to current fda issues.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is a great prouct to check out. It provides a strong but clean stim feel. Iam good with 1 cap, while non stim sensitive users can work up to 2 caps AM. It also provides a uplifting sense of well being, which is always helpful while dieting. It has capcasium to give you that therm feeling, plus hefty dose of F95 which is great for dropping body fat.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

For the non stim side of things, Lean Edge is a good option. For another stim option, both Radiate and Nocredrene get good reviews.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Red Sky!!! It’s from Chaos and Pain and is the real deal.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like our age force patches and torem caps

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax is great stim product. As mentioned above it has a hefty dose of F95. The stim is very clean and provides a really uplifting feeling.

Non stim, DCP, Brite, and SuperNova would be good ones to check out. I have enjoyed all of them.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Radiate, Inspired Nutraceuticals KOR (makers of Dvst8), and Steel Shredded AF. I've used all three with great success.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I️ still like norcodrene by pes even the New formula.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you liked OG lean xtreme, SNS reduce xt + lean edge would be the stack to look at. one of the major highlights of the OG LX was its cortisol reduction aspect, which is what the RXT will handle. Stack another non-stim option (or even some stims like bulk yohimbine 2.5, also from SNS) and you're gonna have a great time.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that they are not board sponsored but I recently tried team 6 cross cuts and I really enjoy it. It is caffeine free but does have stims.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is a good one! I stacked it with Reduce XT and leaned up nicely for the summer

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RADIATE & EXOTHERM boom!
a lot of good suggestions on hear. you are going to have fun figuring this one out!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the stim side, Radiate is pretty popular here on AM. Plenty of logs showing good results. Pretty sure discount code "FireTitan" still works at RXS Supplements.
RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I always have good results with EC stack, helps curb the appetite very well. Throw In forskolin and/or tta-500 and your golden...

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you liked OG lean xtreme, SNS reduce xt + lean edge would be the stack to look at. one of the major highlights of the OG LX was its cortisol reduction aspect, which is what the RXT will handle.
How did you find OG Lean Xtreme in terms of it's fatloss and thermo effects?

lucifer92

Awards
If you liked OG lean xtreme, SNS reduce xt + lean edge would be the stack to look at. one of the major highlights of the OG LX was its cortisol reduction aspect, which is what the RXT will handle. Stack another non-stim option (or even some stims like bulk yohimbine 2.5, also from SNS) and you're gonna have a great time.
Whats with the current lean xtreme formula? does it work or it doesnt even hold a candle to the OG version?

The label says:

"Proprietary Blend:
Green Tea Extract (leaf), Salvia Miltiorrhiza (root) (15-hydramax™), Coleus Forskohlii (root), Phosphatidylserine, 7b-hydroxy, 17b-dihydro DHEA (5-AT™), Black Pepper Extract (fruit) (BioPerine®)"

lucifer92

Awards
RADIATE & EXOTHERM boom!
a lot of good suggestions on hear. you are going to have fun figuring this one out!
Yep, looks like everyone brought their A-Game on this one, have lot of research to do

lucifer92

Awards
I always have good results with EC stack, helps curb the appetite very well. Throw In forskolin and/or tta-500 and your golden...
EC is another gem i never had the pleasure to use, cant find it around here and being anti social doesnt help at all

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So which one is the cheapest price for the best fat loss.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
where are you getting yout tta-500 from?
I haven't used it in years but I use to order in bulk, no longer sold like that but I know there's one company over seas that has it still and SNS still sells it. Anybody remember the original DCP with tta in it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How did you find OG Lean Xtreme in terms of it's fatloss and thermo effects?
I never ran it myself as I like stunned burners better personally, but my gf who cannot have stims did on my recommendation.

As far as fat loss it definitely helped. Thermo effects not so much but the biggest aspect she raves about was the appetite suppression. She claimed to literally struggle to eat and was able to remain much stricter than normal (she’s an atrocious dieter ha).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Whats with the current lean xtreme formula? does it work or it doesnt even hold a candle to the OG version?

The label says:

"Proprietary Blend:
Green Tea Extract (leaf), Salvia Miltiorrhiza (root) (15-hydramax), Coleus Forskohlii (root), Phosphatidylserine, 7b-hydroxy, 17b-dihydro DHEA (5-AT), Black Pepper Extract (fruit) (BioPerine)"
Had the gf run the new version and she said it did nothing for her. None of the hunger suppression and no other effects to replace it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't used it in years but I use to order in bulk, no longer sold like that but I know there's one company over seas that has it still and SNS still sells it. Anybody remember the original DCP with tta in it?
Yep Sns is the only tta I’ve seen in years. Such a unique and under appreciated supp too as it stacks with literally anything due to its unique moa

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
actually yea... i used the that DCP before, but years ago. cant really attest to its efficacy as i was stacking with other stuff i had never used before as well, but it was a successful cut overall.

recently i ordered some tta-500 from strongsupplementshop... but havent received it. i mean... it is still possible that it gets here, but not looking good tbh. i have received everything i ordered around the same period from everywhere else. tracking seems pretty sketchy as well.

thats why i asked. not sure if sns ships worldwide.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
actually yea... i used the that DCP before, but years ago. cant really attest to its efficacy as i was stacking with other stuff i had never used before as well, but it was a successful cut overall.

recently i ordered some tta-500 from strongsupplementshop... but havent received it. i mean... it is still possible that it gets here, but not looking good tbh. i have received everything i ordered around the same period from everywhere else. tracking seems pretty sketchy as well.

thats why i asked. not sure if sns ships worldwide.
That would be strong shipping, not Sns...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
??

i know... i just said i didnt know if sns shipped worldwide from their website
ah my bad, misunderstood your post (thought you were referencing your order already placed)... I'll check and let you know asap

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep Sns is the only tta I’ve seen in years. Such a unique and under appreciated supp too as it stacks with literally anything due to its unique moa
So just taking TTA would do the job for fat burning?

Onefckngear

Awards
I’m a big fan of caffeine and yohimbine. I’m currently on my second bottle of OL ignite and it might be my new all time favorite. Even better than OG alphamine imo

I’m down in the low teens so I just added in abliderate and eviscerate as the icing on the cake :D

What kind of idiot diets through the holidays? Haha

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.
Web Server at seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Thats what i get when i click on the product at the website. Its not even in the drop down menu. You have to go to the view all page. Check it out. Post me if you can find a working link ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.
Web Server at seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Thats what i get when i click on the product at the website. Its not even in the drop down menu. You have to go to the view all page. Check it out. Post me if you can find a working link ;)
yep I get the same... the site is actually in the process of being rebuilt (has been forever it seems - ugh). Nutraplanet actaully ahs a much better price on it right now tho anyways and I believe they have some deals for international shipping

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
yep I get the same... the site is actually in the process of being rebuilt (has been forever it seems - ugh). Nutraplanet actually has a much better price on it right now tho anyways and I believe they have some deals for international shipping
i actually tried to get from them before strong... made the order, more than a week went by and the item hadnt even been shipped. contacted them and they said they didnt have it in stock... keep in mind i was not notifyed of this at any point by them. they simply took the order and did nothing... lol
so i canceled...
they said they would receive it "soon", but what the hell does that mean you know... no ETA... not to mention they dont reply to any e-mails. there is literally no customer support for that website. the only reason i was able to get a reply was because i contacted AM board reps.
not sure i would place an order for it with them again... or tbh for anything else ever. the item is still available for purchese on their website, but i have no idea if they actually have it in stock or not.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i actually tried to get from them before strong... made the order, more than a week went by and the item hadnt even been shipped. contacted them and they said they didnt have it in stock... keep in mind i was not notifyed of this at any point by them. they simply took the order and did nothing... lol
so i canceled...
they said they would receive it "soon", but what the hell does that mean you know... no ETA... not to mention they dont reply to any e-mails. there is literally no customer support for that website. the only reason i was able to get a reply was because i contacted AM board reps.
not sure i would place an order for it with them again... or tbh for anything else ever. the item is still available for purchese on their website, but i have no idea if they actually have it in stock or not.
bleh, unfortunately I've heard that before but usually it gets resolved once the reps get involved. The other option is Lockout (much more expensive).