Already taking osta/mk677 for less then 4 days.. can I switch?

Bmoney21

Awards
Today is Thursday, and I’ve taken 2 of mk677 each day since Monday and took 15mg of osta since Tuesday but I want to switch before it’s to late because I’m trying to put on mass while also trying to stay lean. Is it ok if I took lgd / mk677 / 5mg of osta per day?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't take Ostarine and LGD together. They both do the same thing and are fighting for the same receptors.

Ostarine is a cleaner gain. If you stayed at 15mg per day you'd probably gain around 3-7lbs in 8 weeks.

LGD will be slightly more bulk at around 7-10lbs over the same time period at around 5mg per day.

You also have to factor in water retention and hunger from the mk-677.

agnos

agnos

Awards
Personally ive used all these in a stack and if you have the cash to run anavar 100mg a day it wil do you alot better for your goals

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't take Ostarine and LGD together. They both do the same thing and are fighting for the same receptors.

Ostarine is a cleaner gain. If you stayed at 15mg per day you'd probably gain around 3-7lbs in 8 weeks.

LGD will be slightly more bulk at around 7-10lbs over the same time period at around 5mg per day.

You also have to factor in water retention and hunger from the mk-677.
Don’t listen to this lol

agnos

agnos

Awards
Lol im saying for hes goals it would be better than using those things in my opinion.

agnos

agnos

Awards
Im not going to tell him to run a test base aswell he can research and make hes own mind up