New Total War formula?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Saw it tonite at my golds gym! Was kinda impressed to see it there, since it has the dmha. It didn’t have the yohimbe, which I think the first one does? If that’s the case, I might be interested in this!

V

Voldyne

Awards
Saw it tonite at my golds gym! Was kinda impressed to see it there, since it has the dmha. It didn’t have the yohimbe, which I think the first one does? If that’s the case, I might be interested in this!
I had this posted in another thread...but this is my review of it:

So I finally tried Total War today and guess what...it should be called Total Flop! I have trouble believing the ingredient label accurately reflects the actual product. It was quite dismal. I had like a 10 minute caffeine rush and then it was all downhill. I actually yawned at the end of my workout and my eyes were getting heavy. On the drive home I felt like taking a nap. Pumps were OK but endurance, motivation, focus, and obviously energy were all about as low as I have experienced for quite some time. Maybe I had an off day, but it will be hard for me to take the gamble again on this one. What a waste..

It literally feels like it is just caffeine, agmatine, and beta alanine...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, great review,...not so great product...sad to hear that ....Maybe give it one more go, if you still have it

V

Voldyne

Awards
Wow, great review,...not so great product...sad to hear that ....Maybe give it one more go, if you still have it
I probably won’t to be honest. I have plenty of Quake, CU, RE1GN, and some others hanging around.

The quality is just not there with Total War...that was very apparent to me.

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the only difference the removal of the rauwolscine? Comparing a few online stores to the redcon1 site and that is the only difference I notice.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kraken runs circles around this...
It should, Kraken has 450mg combined DMHA/Eria J...chitty Total War has 225 mg combined. Singerman's formulas sck.

Think people expect too much from DMHA, it's weak, even at 200mg barely euphoric.

Someone will step up with 500mg DMHA per serving lol, then we'll see

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the only difference the removal of the rauwolscine? Comparing a few online stores to the redcon1 site and that is the only difference I notice.
No...new version has 100mg di-caffeine malate also...so take out Rauwolscine and add 100mg more caffeine giving it 350mg Caffeine.

V

Voldyne

Awards
It should, Kraken has 450mg combined DMHA/Eria J...chitty Total War has 225 mg combined. Singerman's formulas sck.

Think people expect too much from DMHA, it's weak, even at 200mg barely euphoric.

No...new version has 100mg di-caffeine malate also...so take out Rauwolscine and add 100mg more caffeine giving it 350mg Caffeine.
Impressive...

I am increasingly becoming convinced that you are worthy of the title: Pre-workout Master

C

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow totally missed that, thanks for the heads up. I suck at multitasking while at work lol

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I have tripled scoop kraken on many occasions, it’s very smooth and doesn’t get you kraked out, two and a half is my sweet spot!

V

Voldyne

Awards
LMAO...Just got my 6 pack in last week :)
But its been a rough week at work mentally, ready for the damn weekend
Well if you can get away with drinking a 6 pack at work, I am sure things will be looking up before you know it! Not quite sure why you felt the need to have it delivered, but to each their own..

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I had this posted in another thread...but this is my review of it:

So I finally tried Total War today and guess what...it should be called Total Flop! I have trouble believing the ingredient label accurately reflects the actual product. It was quite dismal. I had like a 10 minute caffeine rush and then it was all downhill. I actually yawned at the end of my workout and my eyes were getting heavy. On the drive home I felt like taking a nap. Pumps were OK but endurance, motivation, focus, and obviously energy were all about as low as I have experienced for quite some time. Maybe I had an off day, but it will be hard for me to take the gamble again on this one. What a waste..

It literally feels like it is just caffeine, agmatine, and beta alanine...
I felt the same way!

I am so hesitant to believe the product actually contains the label ingredients

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got two bottles of total war in my kitchen rn

black currant and rainbow candy, I like it! Think that it is a solid pre... good energy and nice pumps ha!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A reputable online store has multiple pages of really great reviews on this pre! So tons of people do love this stuff!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the insight! That was what I was after with this post...I don’t like Rauw. Or yohimbine,...but the caffeine is cool...Just considering something as I want to switch off between my 1 tub of mesomorph...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Changes were made since the change in DMAA

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
just received total war pre well see how it works out I’m kinda thinking I should have gone with re1gn but I’ll use this till it’s gone then switch. Keep in mind I’ve been using super pump 250dmaa and mesomorph the past year and a half lol but always like 3/4 a scoop never a full. Never needed it always got me cracked out like on Adderall

K

Kiri

Awards
Redcon1 Total War was a total waste of money for me and my friend.. When you buy a preworkout you expect at least to feel the caffeine. With my buddy we tried one scoop of watermelon flavor: nothing. Next day 2 scoops : some little tingled feelings which we compared to ~600 mg of beta alanine.
So maybe it was a bad bad flavor batch. After we tried sour gummy bear, fruit punch and blue raspberry from 1 to 2 and a half scoops : nothing!!!
It's a shame to pay for some fillers and beta alanine thinking you buy a GREAT FOCUS PRODUCT HULK ENERGY bs.. I will never buy another Redcon1 product and I do not recommend buying their products because money does not grow in trees.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
CraZy I read so many good reviews on it. I liked they had a transparent label so I went with it since I only paid 28$ for it. Well I’ll give it a try today and see how it goes. Maybe I got a good batch lol if it sucks im going to re1gn

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
just an FYI dicaffeine malate is only 65% actual caffeine so it’s more like 315mg per scoop

K

Kiri

Awards
Hope it will work for you! I was in the same situation I saw that 99% good reviews on the OP product.. lol i need that sh*t!!
Maybe they did the necessary, it's a shame because the composition is really cool if it's the real comps of course haha

I wait my Area 51 ;)

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I know given what’s in it and the amounts it should be really good but time and time again I’ve seen sh1t good on paper but ended up being junk. And Vice versa f0ck mesomorph had a sh1t label but that’s like crack haha let me know how re1gn treats you

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange... they must have pulled a rope a dope. When they first came out man it hit hard. I know they've changed the formula and some other things and now people saying it's garbage.

K

Kiri

Awards
I used the watermelon version with 25 mg Bioperine, the other flavores had 10 mg
I surely have bad luck ;-(

K

Kiri

Awards
Also we are all different I hate Mesomorph maybe because too much beta alanine it give me a weird feeling but I can handle APS White Lightning and I love Off the Chain and OG Dust extreme
No problem I will keep you informed, I hope it will treat me with the type of feeling you want to run on the highway Lol
God Of War RED come with it haha so I think I will run a lot (maybe)

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Only thing I’m aware of is they took out Yohimbine which is why I’m trying it now that’s one ingredient I can not tolerate and I can take over 70mg of dmaa and be on cloud 9! But then again everyone reacts different to compounds so again I’ll have to judge it for my self especially since I already dropped the coin for it

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
See so maybe it will treat me differently. I was addicted to superpump 250 w/dmaa and mesomorph sht had me sweating my ass off and so focused and since I take it in the evening I loved the hard crash cause it timed with my sleep schedule so it doubles as a sleep aid haha but I still wanna see what that re1gn can do

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Surprised it still has dmha since Amazon pulled all dmha products.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing I’m aware of is they took out Yohimbine which is why I’m trying it now that’s one ingredient I can not tolerate and I can take over 70mg of dmaa and be on cloud 9! But then again everyone reacts different to compounds so again I’ll have to judge it for my self especially since I already dropped the coin for it
In that case you'll hate RE1GN because it's "secret" ingredient St1m-x, is a form of Yohimbe extract.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Re1gn is still on there lol maybe they don’t know

K

Kiri

Awards
When I take Nitraflex which contains Yohimbine, even if it's a "smooth" yohimbine it gave me cold chills and feel like ****. So to counter the bad feeling of Yohimbine + beta alanine which I have when I take these two ingredients in empty stomach I eat something light like 20 gr oats + milk + 30 gr whey 45 min -1h before

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Wel it’s been awhile since I have taken it (3 years or so) but last few times I swear it was giving me heart palpitations and I was on the verge of a panic attack awful fuxkin feeling trying to overcome while lifting lol so I’ve always stayed clear. I have heard Yohimbine hcl is the worse for these side effects so maybe re1gn will be different since it’s a different source

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In that case you'll hate RE1GN because it's "secret" ingredient St1m-x, is a form of Yohimbe extract.
Oh wow! I’m glad you mentioned that!!
I was just about to buy Re1gn...Fuk that, secretly putting Yohimbe in there

*And for everyone that’s not diggin their pre workout, do you know to shake the container well? So you’re not gettin a scoop of just creatine or something...

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
I hope everyone knows that lol if not one of these days ur gonna get a scoop of a gram of caffeine lmao have fun. And never use a pre work out that has began to “clump” throw that **** away

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it feel anything like Yohimbine hcl ?
I'm a complete stim junkie, can take 1 big scoop and 1/2 little scoop of OG E.S.P., etc.....RE1GN, 1 scoop and I feel miserable, lethargic, etc....stimmed out but not in a good way, like I want nothing to do with working out. So to answer your question...yes it does.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow! I’m glad you mentioned that!!
I was just about to buy Re1gn...Fuk that, secretly putting Yohimbe in there

*And for everyone that’s not diggin their pre workout, do you know to shake the container well? So you’re not gettin a scoop of just creatine or something...
in doing a search for this "C.Macroceras plant" via google, I did see a search result come up " Corynanthe johimbe, spp. - Pamprama - and upon clicking on it here is what I found

"FAMILY: Rubiaceae
GENUS: Corynanthe
SPECIES: Johimbe, Macroceras, Pachyceras
COMMON NAMES: Pamprama, Yohimbe
Corynanthe johimbe is a forest tree that grows up to 28 meters in height. The leaves are paper-like and grow up to 25 cm in length. The bark is dark green to reddish brown in color (Voogelbreinder 2009, 140).
The genus Corynanthe is composed of five or six species and is very closely related to Pausinystalia yohimba, from which yohimbine is obtained. Corynanthe trees are found in the tropical rain forests of west Africa (Ratsch 1998, 184).
TRADITIONAL USES: The inner bark shavings of C. johimbe are a powerful aphrodisiac. The bark is chewed as a stimulant and aphrodisiac in Gabon, Nigeria, and Cameroon. It is said to cause insanity when taken too frequently. The Bantu use C. johimbe bark in great quantities in fertility orgies that can last up to 15 days. Some tribes also take it along with Tabernanthe iboga during initiation rituals. In Gabon, the bark of C. johimbe is cooked with meat and fish and fed to hunting dogs as a stimulant. The bark is also made in to a fish poison (Voogelbreinder 2009, 140).
C. macroceras is used in the Congo and in Cameroun as a powerful aphrodisiac, stimulant, and anti-hypnotic (Voogelbreinder 2009, 140).
In the Central African Republic, the bark of Corynanthe pachyceras is consumed in palm wine as an aphrodisiac and stimulant. The bark of C. pachyceras is often used in the pharmaceutical market as a substitute or counterfeit for real Pausinystalia yohimba bark."

so this Stim-X is almost directly related to Yohimbine, which IMO is 99% why everyone is having Alpha-Y side effects.

K

Kiri

Awards
Oh your post made me anxious about it now Lol
Maybe yours was from the dragon mist batch (A-xxx), did it make you want to pee every 5 minutes and constipated at the same time ? Sry for this intime questions lol but I feel that from Y feeling + feel cold at extremities and stone like I can fix the wall for 3 h straight, no pleasant at all..

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh your post made me anxious about it now Lol
Maybe yours was from the dragon mist batch (A-xxx), did it make you want to pee every 5 minutes and constipated at the same time ? Sry for this intime questions lol but I feel that from Y feeling + feel cold at extremities and stone like I can fix the wall for 3 h straight, no pleasant at all..
Nope was ISEEFURY....I have an opened container, 5 scoops missing if you want it for $20 to test it out. I don't like it...not even at 1/2 scoop.

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Damnit well thank god I didn’t buy it
I wasn’t able to work out today so I’ll have to try the total war tomorow and report back I’m gonna start with half a scoop and move up don’t think I’ll be trying re1gn from what you guys r stating it’s the same as alpha yohimbine bummer

K

Kiri

Awards
It's your 666 post is is a sign ? Lol
Great men! I will receive mine next week normally and if it works for me I take yours

Pumpniron91

Pumpniron91

Awards
Forgot to report back with my results with total war....
**** is amazing... I only need half a scoop and it gets me going. Not a crazy slap me in the face high I’d get from dmaa but it last easily a two hour workout. Not much of a pump but Ill add hydromax to fix that. As far as the “feel good” feeling I didn’t get it at all but all in alll I like it a lot. Focus is very good illl try 3/4 scoop today see how that treats me

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great review man! And it’s certainly good to have non-dmaa options that get the job done!