New Total War formula?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Strange... they must have pulled a rope a dope. When they first came out man it hit hard. I know they've changed the formula and some other things and now people saying it's garbage.
    This^^

    When it first came out it was a very, very solid product. Hit super fast, great pumps, good endurance and long lasting energy. I still remember the first time I tried it, fastest hitting preworkout I've tried to date, I couldn't believe it.


  2. going to try new sponsors product. like original total war but more actives.

    https://biocornutrition.com/products...gen-x#tabify-1
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Tiocfaidh View Post
    going to try new sponsors product. like original total war but more actives.

    https://biocornutrition.com/products...gen-x#tabify-1
    There T2 was amazing
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JPARKS42 View Post
    This^^

    When it first came out it was a very, very solid product. Hit super fast, great pumps, good endurance and long lasting energy. I still remember the first time I tried it, fastest hitting preworkout I've tried to date, I couldn't believe it.
    The big change was the DMAA. New formula does not have.
    https://juggernautlabz.com/ Code Frey10 . Mind and Muscle Code Am10
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    There T2 was amazing
    It's still amazing!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below:

    Thyro-T2 Thyroid Hormone Fat Burner
    ALPHAGEN-X Thermogenic Powder
    •   
       


  6. So I saw Total War at vitamin shoppe tonight....Yet another reformulation, this time with ‘Ampiberry’ wtf is that?!

  7. Aaron Singerman = the new James Gage aka Walmart/BJ's/Vita shoppe brand...he's a cuck. Leads people on with using grey market material, switches it all out...so now it can be sold at big market chains, etc.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Aaron Singerman = the new James Gage aka Walmart/BJ's/Vita shoppe brand...he's a cuck. Leads people on with using grey market material, switches it all out...so now it can be sold at big market chains, etc.
    Tbh I don’t think redcons formulas or products are amazing anyway,


    I’ve never tried any but by looking at them just like a bit meh.

    Plenty of better options out there


    Plus can you trust someone who put to market under dosed products with prime?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Tbh I don’t think redcons formulas or products are amazing anyway,


    I’ve never tried any but by looking at them just like a bit meh.

    Plenty of better options out there


    Plus can you trust someone who put to market under dosed products with prime?
    PJ is more hardcore than this bozo.

    Prob. never hear the truth...but I doubt John Meadows lied about ANY of that situation, leaves PJ/Aaron as to who told DuraCap to not include certain ingredients in Prime.

    Yeah his line literally sucks...every "release" is worse than the last. Good marketing though....but the consumer always wins in the end.
    SAVE OUR LIVER!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pro-complex in stock: new or old formula?
    By BigUncle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:04 PM
  2. Pharmagenx new Finigenx Magnum formula
    By slow-mun in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 05:24 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 01:28 AM
  4. SO...What did you think of the new Star Wars??
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in