Questions about superdrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Best way to take superdrol is to throw it in the trash. It's 100% poison.

2. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.
    Yes I've read that the structure is near identical, but from studies it seems DMZ less harsh than superdrol. I believe there was a study that showed DMZ had minimal to no impact on liver values. I'll have to find it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Yes I've read that the structure is near identical, but from studies it seems DMZ less harsh than superdrol. I believe there was a study that showed DMZ had minimal to no impact on liver values. I'll have to find it.
    That would be nice to see, got a bottle of dmz thatís begging me to crack it open

4. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Keep us posted on you 6kp experience!
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    What kind of strength/size gains can be expected from 11-Keto?

Thanks
    I've never used it so I can't say. I've heard it may only be minimally anabolic though, so I wouldn't expect much in terms of strength and size.

5. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    That would be nice to see, got a bottle of dmz that’s begging me to crack it open
    I'd have to find it. Google something like "dymethazine study liver values" maybe you can find the source. I don't remember how long or what the dosage was either. Of course for every study showing something there is usually a study showing the opposite so remain cautious.
    •   

6. Questions about superdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I'd have to find it. Google something like "dymethazine study liver values" maybe you can find the source. I don't remember how long or what the dosage was either. Of course for every study showing something there is usually a study showing the opposite so remain cautious.
    I found this but god knows if itís true or not

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...is-Dymethazine

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...is-Dymethazine

7. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I think that's it. They put the reference for the study at the bottom of the post, so I would make sure that the reference is linked directly to the study to make sure though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.

@OP all this oral stuff is way more toxic than anything to inject. its not very smart to consume oral steroids (these things are actually full steroids! harsher than most „real“ oral steroids!) at all.

Edit: and dont forget - superdrol is actually just oral masterone! its quite similar to winstrol.
    Dimethazine is a homodimer with a ketazine moiety. It must hydrolyze before becoming superdrol. Injectable steroids and all PH/DS are "full steroids" too. Superdrol is known as Methasterone. It's not very similar to Winstrol unless you're talking about its potential as an anabolic agent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Dimethazine is a homodimer with a ketazine moiety. Injectable steroids and all PH/DS are "full steroids" too. Superdrol is known as Methasterone. It's not very similar to Winstrol unless you're talking about its potential as an anabolic agent.
    the effects and also side effects are easy comparable to winstrol, thats what i wanted to say. its no way less harsh than winstrol

10. If you want true superdrol from UK then go with bodyconscious. I ran a cycle short while back. Gained 14 pounds in 3 weeks. Suppression was a bitch though. Didn't get bloods done so was flying blind but took a while to get test and estrogen ballance back to optimal levels. Also yes use a serm. Plus one bottle of this will do you 2 cycles so that's a years worth right there since I wouldnt risk two cycles of this close together. Also DMZ is superdrol but needs to go through a conversion in the body before becoming the target Co. Pound which I belive reduces its potency and there for reduces the side effects. It's like saying 4 andro is test when clearly it isn't.

11. I'm going to say 11 ketotestosterone but Olympus labs uk 11 keto transdermal. Take it for 30 days. Can use otc super pct supplement instead of SERM. If longer you will need SERM most likely. Dont expect to gain 10 lbs it's very mild
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about Superdrol
    By Pitbull954 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 01:52 PM
  2. Question about superdrol
    By doodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 04:01 PM
  3. Some questions about SUPERDROL
    By FrankTank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 05:26 PM
  4. question about superdrol in extreme heat..
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 04:59 PM
  5. Question about Superdrol...
    By MrUniverse09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:36 PM