Questions about superdrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Best way to take superdrol is to throw it in the trash. It's 100% poison.

2. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.
    Yes I've read that the structure is near identical, but from studies it seems DMZ less harsh than superdrol. I believe there was a study that showed DMZ had minimal to no impact on liver values. I'll have to find it.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    Yes I've read that the structure is near identical, but from studies it seems DMZ less harsh than superdrol. I believe there was a study that showed DMZ had minimal to no impact on liver values. I'll have to find it.
    That would be nice to see, got a bottle of dmz thatís begging me to crack it open

4. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Keep us posted on you 6kp experience!
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad83 View Post
    What kind of strength/size gains can be expected from 11-Keto?

Thanks
    I've never used it so I can't say. I've heard it may only be minimally anabolic though, so I wouldn't expect much in terms of strength and size.

5. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    That would be nice to see, got a bottle of dmz that’s begging me to crack it open
    I'd have to find it. Google something like "dymethazine study liver values" maybe you can find the source. I don't remember how long or what the dosage was either. Of course for every study showing something there is usually a study showing the opposite so remain cautious.
    •   

6. Questions about superdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by 210LBS View Post
    I'd have to find it. Google something like "dymethazine study liver values" maybe you can find the source. I don't remember how long or what the dosage was either. Of course for every study showing something there is usually a study showing the opposite so remain cautious.
    I found this but god knows if itís true or not

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...is-Dymethazine

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthrea...is-Dymethazine

7. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I think that's it. They put the reference for the study at the bottom of the post, so I would make sure that the reference is linked directly to the study to make sure though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    dimethazine = 2 superdrols bounded together with a nitrogen molecule. its exactly superdrol in your body.

@OP all this oral stuff is way more toxic than anything to inject. its not very smart to consume oral steroids (these things are actually full steroids! harsher than most „real“ oral steroids!) at all.

Edit: and dont forget - superdrol is actually just oral masterone! its quite similar to winstrol.
    Dimethazine is a homodimer with a ketazine moiety. It must hydrolyze before becoming superdrol. Injectable steroids and all PH/DS are "full steroids" too. Superdrol is known as Methasterone. It's not very similar to Winstrol unless you're talking about its potential as an anabolic agent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    Dimethazine is a homodimer with a ketazine moiety. Injectable steroids and all PH/DS are "full steroids" too. Superdrol is known as Methasterone. It's not very similar to Winstrol unless you're talking about its potential as an anabolic agent.
    the effects and also side effects are easy comparable to winstrol, thats what i wanted to say. its no way less harsh than winstrol

10. If you want true superdrol from UK then go with bodyconscious. I ran a cycle short while back. Gained 14 pounds in 3 weeks. Suppression was a bitch though. Didn't get bloods done so was flying blind but took a while to get test and estrogen ballance back to optimal levels. Also yes use a serm. Plus one bottle of this will do you 2 cycles so that's a years worth right there since I wouldnt risk two cycles of this close together. Also DMZ is superdrol but needs to go through a conversion in the body before becoming the target Co. Pound which I belive reduces its potency and there for reduces the side effects. It's like saying 4 andro is test when clearly it isn't.

11. I'm going to say 11 ketotestosterone but Olympus labs uk 11 keto transdermal. Take it for 30 days. Can use otc super pct supplement instead of SERM. If longer you will need SERM most likely. Dont expect to gain 10 lbs it's very mild

12. [QUOTE=210LBS;5904942]Will do.

Any update? @210LBS

13. [QUOTE=alvin1;5914447]
    Will do.

Any update? @210LBS
    I'm about 39 days in. The increase in endurance is a significantly noticeable difference for me. I've been able to fly through my workouts and great for cardio. Problem is, I don't notice any difference in recovery, which sucks because I've found myself training harder and longer. My weights went up after a couple of weeks which was exciting but then they started to go back down to where they were. Then I took 2 training days off to recover and my weights jumped right back up again. So, I don't see this as particularly effective for recovery.

Nevertheless, I am up 3 or 4lbs (I am on a caloric surplus though) I am moving slightly higher weight than when I started (which hasn't happened in a long time). We'll see how the next 5-7 weeks go. I'm 6' tall so 3-4lbs isn't much on my frame during a caloric surplus, however my midsection has not gotten any bigger (which is where I carry most of my fat) and I think I look better in front of the mirror. Muscles look fuller to me, but not sure if that will last or not. With Christmas and New Year's around the corner I have a feeling I might add a little bit of unwanted weight next week, but we'll see how it goes.

14. [QUOTE=210LBS;5904942]Will do.

@210LBS any update on your 6kp? I started hight tech superdrol which to my knowledge also contain it so I am curious about your result so far!

15. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    if you are asking those questions you DO N0T need to be using it. Try something milder like halo
    This all day long! I wouldn't even use Halo
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Neecey2809 View Post
    I've used OL Laxo and Epic in the past so I will probably pick up epilogue and massacre when it's out and stay natty not really into the sound of suppressing my self
    Taking the step over to anabolics is a big decision but canít even compare to any of the natural products, laxogenin and Epicatechin can NOT even compare. Big leap

17. [QUOTE=alvin1;5933346]
    Will do.

@210LBS any update on your 6kp? I started hight tech superdrol which to my knowledge also contain it so I am curious about your result so far!
    I'm up to 300mgs per day now. Towards the end when I bumped it up from 200 to 300 the strength gains started to kick in a bit more. My weight and strength are both up. Weight is up around 5lbs and strength is up too. Most strength gains have come in the lower body. Incline bench is up almost 10lbs.

I realize these are not the most exciting gains but they are something. Although you have to keep in mind, 200 and 300mgs of 6-KP is A LOT and could end up being very pricey if you run it at that dose for such a long length of time.

18. [QUOTE=210LBS;5933511]
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post

I'm up to 300mgs per day now. Towards the end when I bumped it up from 200 to 300 the strength gains started to kick in a bit more. My weight and strength are both up. Weight is up around 5lbs and strength is up too. Most strength gains have come in the lower body. Incline bench is up almost 10lbs.

I realize these are not the most exciting gains but they are something. Although you have to keep in mind, 200 and 300mgs of 6-KP is A LOT and could end up being very pricey if you run it at that dose for such a long length of time.
    Yes it can be a lot of money at that dose, how long in total did you ran it so far? At that price something like Performax lab Mass XT might be more economic to have the same weight and strength gain.

19. [QUOTE=alvin1;5933546]

Yes it can be a lot of money at that dose, how long in total did you ran it so far? At that price something like Performax lab Mass XT might be more economic to have the same weight and strength gain.
    I changed the dosing so I did the first 45 days @ 200mgs and then the next 30 days @ 300mgs for a total of 75 days. I'm nearing the end, so I only have a few days left.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Best way to take superdrol is to throw it in the trash. It's 100% poison.
    That’s a bit stupid.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Georgiepecker View Post
    That’s a bit stupid.
    Get on withcha bad self!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Get on withcha bad self!
    I have actually gained about 13 lbs so far with ZERO sides (Had Blood Sugar issues but fixed by simply eating, especially carbs).
    So far I've been able to counter my Acne, and other usual sides with very easy measures, and im already half way through.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about Superdrol
    By Pitbull954 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 01:52 PM
  2. Question about superdrol
    By doodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 04:01 PM
  3. Some questions about SUPERDROL
    By FrankTank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 05:26 PM
  4. question about superdrol in extreme heat..
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 04:59 PM
  5. Question about Superdrol...
    By MrUniverse09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:36 PM