Thoughts on urolithin B

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    I realize that some folks suffer sides from finasteride (e.g., sexual dysfunction, gyno, etc.), but I have never had any, and I’ve been taking the drug for the past 20 years because it works.
    Yeah, some people definitely tolerate it well and have success with it...others, not so much.

A good friend of mine did very well on it. He has since passed away though..

2. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    I realize that some folks suffer sides from finasteride (e.g., sexual dysfunction, gyno, etc.), but I have never had any, and Iíve been taking the drug for the past 20 years because it works.
    i think its also highly dose-depending. finasteride is active even with only 5-10mg; some doctors describe massive amounts of it/some bodybuilder prescribe it to themselves in way to high doses and then they get weird side effects. most people that had side effects, also used a quite big dose

how big is your dose?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    i think its also highly dose-depending. finasteride is active even with only 5-10mg; some doctors describe massive amounts of it/some bodybuilder prescribe it to themselves in way to high doses and then they get weird side effects. most people that had side effects, also used a quite big dose

how big is your dose?
    Propecia is 1 mg. For hair loss purposes I have read that higher doses do not materially increase its effectiveness, but can materially increase the risk of side effects.

4. Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Propecia is 1 mg. For hair loss purposes I have read that higher doses do not materially increase its effectiveness, but can materially increase the risk of side effects.
    really? didnt know that a 1mg product is on the market; but yeah, that small dose should be the reason for your non-existing side effects. there are loads of horror stories out there in the internet, i think these people did mostly not know what they are doing or the doctors werent on point (sadly this happens way to often, that a doctor isnt up to date)

5. Also in for discussion
    •   

6. soo why would anyone want testicular weight loss? sounds like its making the testicles less effective
  7. Thoughts on urolithin B

Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    I realize that some folks suffer sides from finasteride (e.g., sexual dysfunction, gyno, etc.), but I have never had any, and Iíve been taking the drug for the past 20 years because it works.
    Same. Been a great thing for me

I take 0.5mg EOD

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    soo why would anyone want testicular weight loss? sounds like its making the testicles less effective
    No one wants that. They are not taking Uro B for less testicle effectiveness. That’s like buying a hooker to spend money lol.

ppl have been reporting what I’ll call sarm like gains with this compound. Personally I’m skeptical tho as I have ED issues and unarguablely the worst joint pain ever. Not related to epi.

I don’t have bloods to back up any of this other then an unbiased first hand account.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    No one wants that. They are not taking Uro B for less testicle effectiveness. That’s like buying a hooker to spend money lol.

ppl have been reporting what I’ll call sarm like gains with this compound. Personally I’m skeptical tho as I have ED issues and unarguablely the worst joint pain ever. Not related to epi.

I don’t have bloods to back up any of this other then an unbiased first hand account.
    i feel like this **** ****ed my stuff up to when i first started it worked great now after almost finishing im having ed type issues as well

10. im through 1,5 bottles and absolutely dont have any ed issues. my joint pains which i had before i started with ep1logue are gone now - so i actually have less joint pain after 6 weeks in.
    my libido is up if anything, i have even bigger desire for sex than i had before i started.

so we experience the exact opposite of each other; i would say UroB is not related to any of these effects. this happens mainly in the head imho.

or what do you mean with ed issues? you cant get a boner?!

11. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    im through 1,5 bottles and absolutely dont have any ed issues. my joint pains which i had before i started with ep1logue are gone now - so i actually have less joint pain after 6 weeks in.
    my libido is up if anything, i have even bigger desire for sex than i had before i started.

so we experience the exact opposite of each other; i would say UroB is not related to any of these effects. this happens mainly in the head imho.

or what do you mean with ed issues? you cant get a boner?!
    On two different occasions while in the middle of intercourse with my girlfriend and I went completely soft. This is never before happened to me at a level of comfort I have with her is very high we have been going out for over five years so I can’t attribute this to be anything in my head. After stopping uro b Both the joint pain and ED issues went away, in my case I really do believe that uro b Was responsible for that. It’s reports like yours that keep me very interested in this supplement, I will be keeping a close eye on this thread.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    On two different occasions while in the middle of intercourse with my girlfriend and I went completely soft. This is never before happened to me at a level of comfort I have with her is very high we have been going out for over five years so I can’t attribute this to be anything in my head. After stopping uro b Both the joint pain and ED issues went away, in my case I really do believe that uro b Was responsible for that. It’s reports like yours that keep me very interested in this supplement, I will be keeping a close eye on this thread.
    this sounds like the exact same issue as me
    also feels like my testicles arent working like they are staying dropped down sort of thing (hard to explain)

13. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    On two different occasions while in the middle of intercourse with my girlfriend and I went completely soft. This is never before happened to me at a level of comfort I have with her is very high we have been going out for over five years so I canít attribute this to be anything in my head. After stopping uro b Both the joint pain and ED issues went away, in my case I really do believe that uro b Was responsible for that. Itís reports like yours that keep me very interested in this supplement, I will be keeping a close eye on this thread.
    hmm i dont have an idea for the ED issues you have experienced. but let me tell you this - if you think in your head that UroB could do this, that there is a possibility, and if you are a little afraid of this idea, it can happen in real very easily. your mind is very strong in starting any reactions in your body! not saying that you have just imagined your ED issues but it COULD be a plausible and legit answer. just keep that in mind.

and as far as joint pain - i got joint pain because i train with a VERY high volume. maybe a little to much for a natty; this fact compared with a few bad habits in regards of correct range of motion during incline bp made me feel joint pain in my shoulder. i didnt make a longer resting period, i still trained 6 times a week, so the pain was there. sometimes stronger, sometimes only very little noticeable.
    last week i felt something in my rotator cuff so i decided to give my body a break. i had a break of 1 week (i still took the ep1logue; didnt want to stop my cycle just because of 1 week) and started again a few day ago. my joint pain is nearly completely gone and i feel very refreshed.

long story short - when was your last break? more than only one or two days off the gym? maybe your joint pain wouldnt be there if you give your body some rest days. maybe you have a few exercises which you explain wrong? (even if its slightly wrong; this can lead to joint pain. especially if you train a little harder while being on ep1logue or something.)

14. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    hmm i dont have an idea for the ED issues you have experienced. but let me tell you this - if you think in your head that UroB could do this, that there is a possibility, and if you are a little afraid of this idea, it can happen in real very easily. your mind is very strong in starting any reactions in your body! not saying that you have just imagined your ED issues but it COULD be a plausible and legit answer. just keep that in mind.

and as far as joint pain - i got joint pain because i train with a VERY high volume. maybe a little to much for a natty; this fact compared with a few bad habits in regards of correct range of motion during incline bp made me feel joint pain in my shoulder. i didnt make a longer resting period, i still trained 6 times a week, so the pain was there. sometimes stronger, sometimes only very little noticeable.
    last week i felt something in my rotator cuff so i decided to give my body a break. i had a break of 1 week (i still took the ep1logue; didnt want to stop my cycle just because of 1 week) and started again a few day ago. my joint pain is nearly completely gone and i feel very refreshed.

long story short - when was your last break? more than only one or two days off the gym? maybe your joint pain wouldnt be there if you give your body some rest days. maybe you have a few exercises which you explain wrong? (even if its slightly wrong; this can lead to joint pain. especially if you train a little harder while being on ep1logue or something.)

To your first point... I wasn't even aware that Uro B could cause this, infant everyone had been reporting that libido was up! So i was expecting the same. I did not have the mindset that this could be the reason for this infact I tried to convince myself that it had to be unrelated, due to everyone else reports. In my certain case it cannot be mindset, but now as this has been brought to light for people that do experience this it could be mindset. In my certain case it cannot be.

Also in my log i think i mentioned training volume for me was down and i felt lethargy (also gone) throughout the day. I was not working out harder stronger or better on Uro B. I did have some SICKKKK pumps in the beginning.

Please keep in mind it seems that people who report negative sides are in the minority so this compound DEF is a winner in most ppl's cases not mine.

the saying no one knows your car better then yourself (i.e. when it starts making a funny noise that no one else would notice) I also believe that no one knows our body then ourself. Uro B was not for me

15. A lot of supplements work differently on people

Like heaps of people loved alphamax XT. I personally hated it. Could not get it up for weeks and gave the bottle away

16. Quote Originally Posted by horizons View Post
    A lot of supplements work differently on people

Like heaps of people loved alphamax XT. I personally hated it. Could not get it up for weeks and gave the bottle away
    I couldn't agree more with your bolded point!

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    soo why would anyone want testicular weight loss? sounds like its making the testicles less effective
    Quote Originally Posted by xtyler View Post
    Words from a study can be confusing.

The weight of epididymal adipose tissue =/= Leydig Cells(Testosterone) nor Sertoli Cells (spermatozoa).

Again, nothing related to testicular function itself/Testosterone production/fertility.
    Just in case this got accidentally overlooked again.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    It seems rather that urolithin B has ‘testosterone‐like’ effects. This hypothesis is supported by a lower mass of testicular and epididymal adipose tissue in mice having received urolithin B.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5566634/

Previous investigators demonstrated that epididymal white adipose tissue (EWAT) lipectomy suppressed spermatogenesis and caused atrophy of the seminiferous tubules. EWAT lipectomy, however, may disrupt testicular innervation, which reportedly compromises testicular function. The findings indicate a significant reduction in spermatogenic activity and marked seminal tubule atrophy within the EWATx testis, as compared to the SSNx and controls testes, which did not differ significantly from each other. From these data, it is concluded that EWAT, and not testicular innervation, is central to normal spermatogenesis.
    https://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/vie...biology_theses

I could be missing something, but that is the exact impression I get too..

19. 1.5 bottles in on Epi, and I've been feeling that dropped down thing too. I've also gotten 'soft' a few times too, never felt this before.

I must note that I hardly ever use PWO's, but started taking Mesomorph at the same time as the Epi - I've attributed most of the issues to the Meso?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_E View Post
    1.5 bottles in on Epi, and I've been feeling that dropped down thing too. I've also gotten 'soft' a few times too, never felt this before.

I must note that I hardly ever use PWO's, but started taking Mesomorph at the same time as the Epi - I've attributed most of the issues to the Meso?
    Have you been taking the Mesomorph every day...all day? Temporary stim-d is common for PWOs but should be transient...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_E View Post
    1.5 bottles in on Epi, and I've been feeling that dropped down thing too. I've also gotten 'soft' a few times too, never felt this before.

I’d be interested in hearing your report on a day where meso isn’t supplemented since DMAA is tied heavily to
    Stim dick

22. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_E View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Have you been taking the Mesomorph every day...all day? Temporary stim-d is common for PWOs but should be transient...
    DMAA's half life is like 8.5 hours, give or take an hour or two. So it's present in your system for quite a long time. I would also think this is probably the Mesomorph.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post

It seems rather that urolithin B has ‘testosterone‐like’ effects. This hypothesis is supported by a lower mass of testicular and epididymal adipose tissue in mice having received urolithin B.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5566634/

Previous investigators demonstrated that epididymal white adipose tissue (EWAT) lipectomy suppressed spermatogenesis and caused atrophy of the seminiferous tubules. EWAT lipectomy, however, may disrupt testicular innervation, which reportedly compromises testicular function. The findings indicate a significant reduction in spermatogenic activity and marked seminal tubule atrophy within the EWATx testis, as compared to the SSNx and controls testes, which did not differ significantly from each other. From these data, it is concluded that EWAT, and not testicular innervation, is central to normal spermatogenesis.
    https://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/vie...biology_theses

I could be missing something, but that is the exact impression I get too..
    We can either talk about the actual effects of Urolithin B (muscle hypertrophy and no effect on Testosterone output from the testicles), or wildly speculate on anything and everything that may sound remotely related to UroB, like epididymal lipectomy, synthetic SARMs/SERMs and so on.

I wholeheartedly hate Eristic (argument that aims to successfully dispute another's argument, rather than searching for truth) so if this is what the whole discussion is going to revolve about, I'm out.

I could emphasize that pomegranate consumption increases epididymal sperm concentration, motility, spermatogenic cell density, diameter of seminiferous tubules and germinal cell layer thickness.

Or maybe I could underline that studies on repeated dose of orally administered Urolithins demonstrated that Urolithins are not genotoxic. 90-day studies showed no alterations in clinical parameters, blood chemistry, or hematology, and did not indicate any target organs, or any specific toxic mechanisms. The highest dose tested, 3451 mg/kg bw/day in males in the 90-day oral study, was absurdy high also.

I could, but I won't. Because I stick to what we actually know and what actually pertains to the compound itself.
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep, R&D Team
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.

24. Haha, not taking it all day everyday. You would have seen me on the evening news by now if that was the case. I specifically see the 'soft' symptoms within hours of taking the Meso, and don't on off days. So I'm confident that it the major cause for that. The hard to describe testicle thing though, I think may be related to the Uro B.
  25. Thoughts on urolithin B

Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    No one wants that. They are not taking Uro B for less testicle effectiveness. Thatís like buying a hooker to spend money lol.

ppl have been reporting what Iíll call sarm like gains with this compound. Personally Iím skeptical tho as I have ED issues and unarguablely the worst joint pain ever. Not related to epi.

I donít have bloods to back up any of this other then an unbiased first hand account.

As for ED (Not sure about all the related science, scientists please weigh in)

'Pump inducing compounds' increase the 'pump' in muscle tissue and so increase their area, which would mean they require more blood to 'fill up'. If more of your blood is in your muscle tissue, there'll be less to go around for the rest of you. Pen**es aren't made of muscle. Getting hard requires blood. Perhaps as there's less blood to go around the rest of you, it's more difficult for you to maintain a sufficiently high local blood pressure to stay hard.

As for joint issues

Recently my elbow's been acting up when I do triceps too and my wrists have been verging on discomfort. I've been making good gains and am working out 6 days a week. It's possible that when you're working out often, lifting heavy and making good progress your ligaments can fall a lil behind your muscular development

@rowz4broz has your supps regiment changed in any other way?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on clomid
    By julius kelp in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
  2. Your guys thoughts on this
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics