Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

1. Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

The strategies are pretty standard but still pretty interesting for anyone whoís looked into Ďbiohackingí.

The guy is a CEO of a company that does half a billion dollars a year in revenue so he definitely has to be high performing. Funny enough he follows a ketogenic diet, fasts frequently and uses ssriís for mood improvement.

Hereís his whole protocol: hackernoon.com/im-32-and-spent-200k-on-biohacking-became-calmer-thinner-extroverted-healthier-happier-2a2e846ae113

2. That's a lot of stuff to take. Lol
    •   

3. Any affordable hacks?

4. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Any affordable hacks?
    Really comes down to what your goals are. I mean first get your basics cover like mental and physical exercise, water, diet, essential vitamins, minerals, protein, Omegas, and fiber. Then it's pretty much add on from there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by NeuroTropic View Post
    Really comes down to what your goals are. I mean first get your basics cover like mental and physical exercise, water, diet, essential vitamins, minerals, protein, Omegas, and fiber. Then it's pretty much add on from there.
    Are steronz kosher or they like sugar and out the door?
    •   

6. Metformin is the biggest one he mentioned which I think most people should try out. Cheap and effective. Lithium seemed to counteract one of my other medications so I had to stop it. I have never gotten to try any -finils. Adderall doesn't do much for me. Too many stimulants increase my anxiety.

7. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Metformin is the biggest one he mentioned which I think most people should try out. Cheap and effective. Lithium seemed to counteract one of my other medications so I had to stop it. I have never gotten to try any -finils. Adderall doesn't do much for me. Too many stimulants increase my anxiety.
    Have you tried stims with a beta blocker?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Are steronz kosher or they like sugar and out the door?
    All things in moderation. I do think Testosterone or hormone replacement therapy is ideal for those with sub optimal levels.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Have you tried stims with a beta blocker?
    A cup of coffee this morning with 50mg Atenolol, but that’s it. I have read some people use Beta Blockers with a few drugs but not really sure for what purpose.

I didn’t notice a whole lot, I did have a final today and felt fairly calm during it. But then again one cup of coffee very rarely gives me anxiety anyways.

10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    A cup of coffee this morning with 50mg Atenolol, but thatís it. I have read some people use Beta Blockers with a few drugs but not really sure for what purpose.

I didnít notice a whole lot, I did have a final today and felt fairly calm during it. But then again one cup of coffee very rarely gives me anxiety anyways.
    All I know is a ton of students here use adderall with propranolol. Never tried it personally but I hear it's the best combo for test, presentation, or parties without booze for those with social anxiety.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    All I know is a ton of students here use adderall with propranolol. Never tried it personally but I hear it's the best combo for test, presentation, or parties without booze for those with social anxiety.
    I’ll have some Propranolol here soon so hopefully I can try it out with a few things. I wonder how it’d go with Aniracetam and Modafinil.

Maybe @kisaj can test them out and let us know if he becomes super human off either combination lol

12. what are your toughts on low dose pregnenolone for memory and overall health? Also is ketoshield from PA comparable with metformin in terms of efficiency?!

13. Seems like a lot of stuff that someone would need to locate before even trying this. I'm not sure what the overall goal of this was. Was it an affordable way to do this.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I just got a prescription for extended release Propranolol. I have a final tomorrow I will try it with. I think he gave me ER because he wants me to take it daily, but I doubt that I will.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I just got a prescription for extended release Propranolol. I have a final tomorrow I will try it with. I think he gave me ER because he wants me to take it daily, but I doubt that I will.
    Taking it with anything? Or trying solo First? Very curious for your results.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Taking it with anything? Or trying solo First? Very curious for your results.
    I will probably take it with a small cup of coffee, I don't want the caffeine to skew the results any, but I have been drinking it daily for some time now and if I don't I will most likely get a headache.

17. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I will probably take it with a small cup of coffee, I don't want the caffeine to skew the results any, but I have been drinking it daily for some time now and if I don't I will most likely get a headache.
    Haha. Let me know how it goes

18. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Haha. Let me know how it goes
    9:00am - wake up
    9:15am - weak cup of coffee
    9:30am - 80mg ER Propranolol
    9:40am - HR 96bpm
    10:30am - exam starts
    12:30pm - exam over
    12:45pm - HR 60bpm

Again, I don’t ever get nervous during exams bevause I tend to do very well even with minimal studying. I did feel focused, slightly calmer, a bit more talkative/confidence boost in conversation, and I felt like I was able to realize my mistakes on calculations and pull information from the back of my mind, meaning it didn’t take me as long to sit there and figure out what I needed to do.

An exam wasn’t the best judge since I’m normally fairly calm, but I did notice a few positives. Also, my heart rate is never that low. Lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    9:00am - wake up
    9:15am - weak cup of coffee
    9:30am - 80mg ER Propranolol
    9:40am - HR 96bpm
    10:30am - exam starts
    12:30pm - exam over
    12:45pm - HR 60bpm

Again, I donít ever get nervous during exams bevause I tend to do very well even with minimal studying. I did feel focused, slightly calmer, a bit more talkative/confidence boost in conversation, and I felt like I was able to realize my mistakes on calculations and pull information from the back of my mind, meaning it didnít take me as long to sit there and figure out what I needed to do.

An exam wasnít the best judge since Iím normally fairly calm, but I did notice a few positives. Also, my heart rate is never that low. Lol
    Thanks. I'm kinda the same way. I don't get stressed out with test. I actually do better if I don't study for a test, as I ended second guessing myself.

20. Quote Originally Posted by kev4me View Post
    what are your toughts on low dose pregnenolone for memory and overall health? Also is ketoshield from PA comparable with metformin in terms of efficiency?!
    Funny you'd say that, I personally take 100 mg of pregnenolone daily. There are a few human studies and a bunch of animal studies showing cognitive improvement and memory improvements, posted all of those on another forum. I can look it up if you need.
  21. Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by biohacked View Post
    Funny you'd say that, I personally take 100 mg of pregnenolone daily. There are a few human studies and a bunch of animal studies showing cognitive improvement and memory improvements, posted all of those on another forum. I can look it up if you need.
    I looked through the blog, and found it interesting that he hadnít mentioned anything about Pregnenolone especially since heís cycling clomid. I have read some of the very limited articles on Pregnenolone and cognitive improvements. But can you link what you have incase I havenít seen it? This stuff is fascinating to me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by CarneyFolk View Post
    I looked through the blog, and found it interesting that he hadn’t mentioned anything about Pregnenolone especially since he’s cycling clomid. I have read some of the very limited articles on Pregnenolone and cognitive improvements. But can you link what you have incase I haven’t seen it? This stuff is fascinating to me.
    Here's the thread on pregnenolone from the other forum - raypeatforum.com/community/threads/pregnenolone-enhances-learning-memory-stamina-and-reduces-stress.14462/

23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I’ll have some Propranolol here soon so hopefully I can try it out with a few things. I wonder how it’d go with Aniracetam and Modafinil.

Maybe @kisaj can test them out and let us know if he becomes super human off either combination lol

Personally I like 1 rounded scoop OG Dust extrÍme for social anxiety+motivation+feel good without anxiety
    Piracetam felt like THE Pill for me, the only med wich worked for my add/anxiety but after ~2 months at 9,6-12 gr daily it stopped working, it was like in Limitless haha insane focus (I miss that feeling) and its feels safer and worked 100% better for me compared to Modafinil, Rita and Addy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:10 PM
  2. Repost of an ALA article I found
    By Matthew D in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 03:12 AM
  3. Effective Dosing of an ECA stack
    By fightercowboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 11:28 PM