Arimistane verdict?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arimistane verdict?

From reading online on forums and such, I've been getting a lot of conflicting info about arimistane. Some say it lowers e2 and other say it doesn't. Some supposedly have bloods to prove it doesn't.
    I've never tried it myself.

So... If arimistane does not lower e2, how does it cause dry joints and how does it help ppl to lean out? And on what research has arimistane been proved to be an suicidal ai in the first ace?

2. Without looking into any ariticles based off of memory arministane is a metabolite of 7 keto dhea... verdict on this board is that is has no effect on estro... it is effective at cortisol control which leads to the joint pain
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Without looking into any ariticles based off of memory arministane is a metabolite of 7 keto dhea... verdict on this board is that is has no effect on estro... it is effective at cortisol control which leads to the joint pain
    Just ordered one bottle of it. Will do bloods with a higher dose, to prove/disprove it for my self.

As far as cortisol goes, I think it controls inflammation. But how quickly would joints start to hurt from low cortisol, if at all, is the question then.

4. What is a high dose according to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    What is a high dose according to you?
    According to anecdotal experience from users it varies, a high dose would be between 100 to 200mg...

Yes?
    •   

6. High dose is > 75mg, IMO.

I preferred it at 50mg, if I remember correctly. Wouldn't mind picking up some more.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    High dose is > 75mg, IMO.

I preferred it at 50mg, if I remember correctly. Wouldn't mind picking up some more.
    What did you like about it?
  8. Arimistane verdict?

I like the diuretic effect and the cortisol control. I have a TD arimistane product from Nos Labs that Iím going to use at some point. I really wonder how much more effective it is transdermally. Could be much much more effective. I like arimistane because it makes me leaner, drier and more vascular. 50 mg gave me crazy amounts of energy with no joint pain. So much energy I had trouble sleeping but felt so good. 75 mg leaned me out more but made me lethargic and gave me joint pain. I think 50 is my sweet spot

9. No clinical data is able to support arimistane, unfortunately. But speaking anecdotally.. it does work at the right dose which is dependent on the person. As stated above ^ I believe the diuretic effect is what creates the leanness that may users see although the e2 lowering makes sense based on users feedback on joint pain.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

10. I could care less about the overall estrogen effect.....the stuff flat out leans you out quickly, the appearance in the mirror changes and that's what I like to use it for

now if your going into pct, then maybe it's not for you but for someone like me, it's great
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    No clinical data is able to support arimistane, unfortunately. But speaking anecdotally.. it does work at the right dose which is dependent on the person. As stated above ^ I believe the diuretic effect is what creates the leanness that may users see although the e2 lowering makes sense based on users feedback on joint pain.
    But I did not understand this diuretic effect, eliminates the water "extracellular", or "intracellular"? or both?
    When I take arimistane, I empty myself too much! why?
    Do I have to supplement potassium and magnesium to compensate?

12. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    But I did not understand this diuretic effect, eliminates the water "extracellular", or "intracellular"? or both?
    When I take arimistane, I empty myself too much! why?
    Do I have to supplement potassium and magnesium to compensate?
    I wouldn't look THAT far into it as it shouldn't create any kind of electrolyte deficiency at the doses we use. As far as whether the diuretic effect is intracelluar/extracelluar, the jury is out because this isn't even the supposed effect that arimistane is marketed for.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I could care less about the overall estrogen effect.....the stuff flat out leans you out quickly, the appearance in the mirror changes and that's what I like to use it for

now if your going into pct, then maybe it's not for you but for someone like me, it's great
    Speaking for my self; no, not for pct, just as mild ai for slight e2 control for what ever reason.

If arimistane has such a huge effect on your body, well... I do doubt that this is all cortisol. And if you also experience loss of bf, there must be some e2 control happening. The only other reason would be, if your cortisol was high through out the day all the time. This would make losing bf hard, but lowering cortisol would help a lot.

14. I run Sustain Alpha year round, so that is what keeps me from using arimistane. If I could be guaranteed that it has no effect on E2, I'd run it along side. Might be time to experiment.

From memory, I remember an increase in libido, erection quality, and definitely dry joints. I can't recall if I saw any leaning, but I Probably haven't run any in four years or so.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    From memory, I remember an increase in libido, erection quality, and definitely dry joints.
    All of that sounds like you went from higher range to lower range e2...

16. Even though it may not do what we once thought it did in terms of it being an AI, I prefer it to DHAA without hesitation. I think it yields infinitely better aesthetic results and my libido likes it better as well.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Just ordered one bottle of it. Will do bloods with a higher dose, to prove/disprove it for my self.

As far as cortisol goes, I think it controls inflammation. But how quickly would joints start to hurt from low cortisol, if at all, is the question then.
    That would be great info. Keep us informed.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    That would be great info. Keep us informed.
    Will do. It's in the mail.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Will do. It's in the mail.
    I would be interested in this as well Incase I didnít mention this

20. It didn't do anything to my e2 and my joints hurt like crazy, especially my elbows when dosing at 100 mg. I will admit it does give me a leaner look tho

21. question, for anyone dosing at 100mg.....do you guys not experience the same leaning effect at 25 or 50mgs? I don't see a point going over 50mg when leaning out is the goal
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by ToTaLShaFf View Post
    It didn't do anything to my e2 and my joints hurt like crazy, especially my elbows when dosing at 100 mg. I will admit it does give me a leaner look tho
    Did you do bloods?

23. Sorry no, I was taking it alongside ostarine and had sensitive nips during the cycle.
    I was under the impression that it would have been enough of an AI to prevent the e2 rise while on ostarine but in my case it wasnt

24. Quote Originally Posted by ToTaLShaFf View Post
    Sorry no, I was taking it alongside ostarine and had sensitive nips during the cycle.
    I was under the impression that it would have been enough of an AI to prevent the e2 rise while on ostarine but in my case it wasnt
    I'm not an expert on gyno but isn't nolva used for it? An ai will prevent any further e2 being created but a serm will prevent any further binding at the nipple. No?

25. Quote Originally Posted by ToTaLShaFf View Post
    Sorry no, I was taking it alongside ostarine and had sensitive nips during the cycle.
    negative I had the same problem when running ostarine. I figured arimistane would be adequate but it's not. So exemestane is your better bet...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liver Protectants on Cycle, Let's Get a Verdict Here.
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 01:57 PM
  2. MDHT whats the verdict
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 07:05 AM
  3. M4OHN - Final Verdict
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 10:54 PM
  4. Whats the verdict on 4MOHN
    By meila in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 01:14 PM
  5. Final Verdict in the Steve Bechler Ephedrine Death?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 04:32 PM