Yohimbine best natty fat burner?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the most powerful/ safest on the heart fat burner. I understand yohimbine is pretty scary as far as side effects go. Strong supp shop has a lot of different fat loss supplements and Im not sure which direction to go. I am coming off a suppressive cycle and cannot take test/ osta... anything like that and I would like to stay far far away from GW

Anybody have any suggestions?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine will increase heart rate quite a bit. rauwolscine is quite a bit better with the same MOA. What’s your body fat level?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're set on a Yohimbine fat burner, I'd suggest Radiate from RXS Supplements. Lots of logs here showing success using it. Pretty sure coupon code FireTitan still works to get it on the cheap.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition solutions sells yohimbine at a very cost effective price. Count on SNS for your supplement bulk needs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Serious Nutrition solutions sells yohimbine at a very cost effective price. Count on SNS for your supplement bulk needs.
Agreed with this. I'd pick up some bulk from SNS. Also mentioned above was radiate which is another good product that I have heard positive reviews on.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 has passed into the background?
Is it no longer the "best"?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally found Red Sky to be an impressive replacement for the OG Norcodrene.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I personally found Red Sky to be an impressive replacement for the OG Norcodrene.
I do not know him ... is he strong as a stimulant?

ps.Norcodrene EU is also good!
Never tried the American version anyway!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it sounds kinda like your wanting to stay away from yohimbine (due to the sides). Keto Burn is a very good low stim fat burner that works very well over time and stays pretty effective with continued use.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it sounds kinda like your wanting to stay away from yohimbine (due to the sides). Keto Burn is a very good low stim fat burner that works very well over time and stays pretty effective with continued use.
Correct, id rather stay away from yohimbine unless there are no alternate supps that yeild the same results with fewer effects on heart rate etc...

Is yohimbine now the gold standard for weight loss supss?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct, id rather stay away from yohimbine unless there are no alternate supps that yeild the same results with fewer effects on heart rate etc...

Is yohimbine now the gold standard for weight loss supss?
I think yohimbine is strong and effective. But its definitely not for everyone. For the longest time it gave me the worst anxiety. I can use it now no problem. So its definitely not the standard but a lot of companies do use it. There are a lot of yohimbine free options out there that are effective. Especially if your wanting to go the lightest on your heart then stim free or low stim is the way to go. It's really more about what you're comfortable with then what everybody else is doing.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

OxyMax XT contains Alpha-Y, which will give the same effect that yohimbine does, but without the nasty sides effects some get from yohimbine. This can include jitters, palpitations, and anxiousness. Also, OxyMax XT contains a full does of forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont like yomhimbine either....keto burn is a good replacement and also bloodshed war was pretty good

Wish that ans diablo was still readily available

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS is a great product. That and MAN are the only two bulk YHCl's I'll take. It's an awesome ingredient, and one of my all time favs honestly. Yohimbine isn't nearly as harsh as yohimbe, but I believe Alpha Y is less effective in terms of fat loss as yohimbine.

If you're going to dose it properly build up to it gradually, but if you're not around 10% or less I wouldn't use it personally. I always do EC until I start getting pretty lean, and then throw in YC at the end. EC and YC are more effective than any "fat burner" on the market hands down, but if you're worried about you're heart you shouldn't be taking any stims. Both E and Y work well with caffeine, but are less effective on their own.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the most powerful/ safest on the heart fat burner. I understand yohimbine is pretty scary as far as side effects go. Strong supp shop has a lot of different fat loss supplements and Im not sure which direction to go. I am coming off a suppressive cycle and cannot take test/ osta... anything like that and I would like to stay far far away from GW

Anybody have any suggestions?
Solid information above - I would agree that yohimbine is great for fatloss when used correctly. Depending on your tolerance it can have some side effects including anxiety, increased heart rate, etc. so be cautious with the dosing. Alpha-yohimbine would be a great alternative.

I would recommend Oxymax XT. Its a solid thermogenic that contains alpha-y with a few other researched and studied thermogenic ingredients that can help control appetite and increase mood and energy.

Voldyne

Awards
Solid information above - I would agree that yohimbine is great for fatloss when used correctly. Depending on your tolerance it can have some side effects including anxiety, increased heart rate, etc. so be cautious with the dosing. Alpha-yohimbine would be a great alternative.

I would recommend Oxymax XT. Its a solid thermogenic that contains alpha-y with a few other researched and studied thermogenic ingredients that can help control appetite and increase mood and energy.
I recently placed an order and received the new Oxymax XT. I have to say that I personally prefer the older version as far as the feel good attributes. The newer version seems to make me crash a little bit, while the former version provided more of a smooth sustained level of energy. Instead of boosting the caffeine anhydrous content by 50mg, I wish they had worked in some dicaffeine malate and/or the theacrine. I think that really would have raised Oxymax XT to the next level. Oh well, maybe next time around...

Still a nice product, but 250mg of caffeine anhydrous is quite high for a one capsule serving IMO, and it does not allow for much versatility with the dosing...

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

OxyMax XT contains Alpha-Y, which will give the same effect that yohimbine does, but without the nasty sides effects some get from yohimbine. This can include jitters, palpitations, and anxiousness. Also, OxyMax XT contains a full does of forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/
I agree with this. Great product and I didn't have any side effects. Some products with a-y give me slight jitters but not this, seems like dosed moderatelly. I haven't heard anyone getting bad effects from it.
PS I used the old version, new ver changed a bit but I'd imagine to the better.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're worried about the effects (not "burning" related), look into alpha yohimbine. nearly the same effects in terms of fat loss, but without the sides. SNS has both alpha and regular y, as well as a more comprehensive non stim burner (that could be stacked with alpha/y as well) in Lean Edge too. Or even a different MOA product would be TTA-500 (which is also 100% natty and non-stim).many good options that will avoid the y sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you're worried about the effects (not "burning" related), look into alpha yohimbine. nearly the same effects in terms of fat loss, but without the sides. SNS has both alpha and regular y, as well as a more comprehensive non stim burner (that could be stacked with alpha/y as well) in Lean Edge too. Or even a different MOA product would be TTA-500 (which is also 100% natty and non-stim).many good options that will avoid the y sides.
I like the 'sides' of yohimbine...great boners!!!

Voldyne

Awards
I like the 'sides' of yohimbine...great boners!!!
Yup, on the other hand, AY does not provide that benefit for me and tends to actually cause the opposite to happen. I have discovered that I actually like straight up Yohimbine much more than AY.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, on the other hand, AY does not provide that benefit for me and tends to actually cause the opposite to happen. I have discovered that I actually like straight up Yohimbine much more than AY.
me too

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine doesn't work on everybody equally, this is important to note. Depending on fat distribution and where stubborn fat areas may be are very dependent on the individual. I can say that I enjoy it at upwards to ~15mg per day deep in a cut.

Voldyne

Awards
Yohimbine doesn't work on everybody equally, this is important to note. Depending on fat distribution and where stubborn fat areas may be are very dependent on the individual. I can say that I enjoy it at upwards to ~15mg per day deep in a cut.
Yes, I am pretty sure I could handle that too. Yohimbine is nice and smooth for me with no jitters, AY is the one that puts me into a fetal position. The exact opposite of the way it is supposed to be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I am pretty sure I could handle that too. Yohimbine is nice and smooth for me with no jitters, AY is the one that puts me into a fetal position. The exact opposite of the way it is supposed to be.
I get a face flush from yohimbine similar to niacin, it quickly goes away and then I am fine, usually with dong automatically at half mast. alpha has very little noticeable effect at all....

Voldyne

Awards
I get a face flush from yohimbine similar to niacin, it quickly goes away and then I am fine, usually with dong automatically at half mast.
It's almost like a mini orgasm to be honest. Slightly embarrassing when it happens at the gym, but I get over it..

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
unless you cant get ephedrine otc where you live i don't see the point in yohimbe. It just gives me a terrible feeling along side high anxiety. I guess if you are looking for the only plus side is its a good aphrodisiac.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I am not a big fan either, except for libido stuff. It is for me pretty strong in this department.

I drink Ma Huang Tea now all year round and it is pretty efficient imo. No runny noses, etc. is a nice bonus also

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unless you cant get ephedrine otc where you live i don't see the point in yohimbe. It just gives me a terrible feeling along side high anxiety. I guess if you are looking for the only plus side is its a good aphrodisiac.
your reaction doesn't speak for everyone, I'm a big fan....actually bronkaid/yohimbine/caffeine has treated me well-although I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
your reaction doesn't speak for everyone, I'm a big fan....actually bronkaid/yohimbine/caffeine has treated me well-although I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.
true lol but i would recommend trying it over yohimbe if you have not but of course everyone is different.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
true lol but i would recommend trying it over yohimbe if you have not but of course everyone is different.
absolutely...personally I've never had bad sides from yohimbine, but there have been so many guys saying that they have issues with it that I have to give weight to that.