Yohimbine best natty fat burner?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Yohimbine doesn't work on everybody equally, this is important to note. Depending on fat distribution and where stubborn fat areas may be are very dependent on the individual. I can say that I enjoy it at upwards to ~15mg per day deep in a cut.
    Yes, I am pretty sure I could handle that too. Yohimbine is nice and smooth for me with no jitters, AY is the one that puts me into a fetal position. The exact opposite of the way it is supposed to be.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Yes, I am pretty sure I could handle that too. Yohimbine is nice and smooth for me with no jitters, AY is the one that puts me into a fetal position. The exact opposite of the way it is supposed to be.
    I get a face flush from yohimbine similar to niacin, it quickly goes away and then I am fine, usually with dong automatically at half mast. alpha has very little noticeable effect at all....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I get a face flush from yohimbine similar to niacin, it quickly goes away and then I am fine, usually with dong automatically at half mast.
    It's almost like a mini orgasm to be honest. Slightly embarrassing when it happens at the gym, but I get over it..

  4. unless you cant get ephedrine otc where you live i don't see the point in yohimbe. It just gives me a terrible feeling along side high anxiety. I guess if you are looking for the only plus side is its a good aphrodisiac.

  5. Yeah, I am not a big fan either, except for libido stuff. It is for me pretty strong in this department.

    I drink Ma Huang Tea now all year round and it is pretty efficient imo. No runny noses, etc. is a nice bonus also
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    unless you cant get ephedrine otc where you live i don't see the point in yohimbe. It just gives me a terrible feeling along side high anxiety. I guess if you are looking for the only plus side is its a good aphrodisiac.
    your reaction doesn't speak for everyone, I'm a big fan....actually bronkaid/yohimbine/caffeine has treated me well-although I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    your reaction doesn't speak for everyone, I'm a big fan....actually bronkaid/yohimbine/caffeine has treated me well-although I wouldn't recommend it for everyone.
    true lol but i would recommend trying it over yohimbe if you have not but of course everyone is different.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    true lol but i would recommend trying it over yohimbe if you have not but of course everyone is different.
    absolutely...personally I've never had bad sides from yohimbine, but there have been so many guys saying that they have issues with it that I have to give weight to that.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best topical fat burner?
    By adamroya in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 07:22 PM
  2. Best Topical Fat Burner..
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 12:03 AM
  3. Best Current fat burner
    By MassMonster76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:41 PM
  4. The best new fat burner!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 08:48 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 07:29 PM
Log in
Log in