Azoth 2.0 Review

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would like to thank Euclides for being so kind as to send a bottle of Azoth 2.0 to me to try out. First and foremost, I must apologize for how long it's taken me to post this. I don't want to go into details, but over the last 2 months, I've gone through a stretch I certainly wasn't ever planning on.

Anyway, I hate excuses, but it kept me from being able to adequately assess this product. Now I've had that chance.

I've used numerous nootropics over the years. From solo ingredients (ALC, 'racetams, noopept, choline sources, etc.) to products (Clear Edge, Focus XT, El1xir, etc.).

For whatever reason, one of the hardest things for me was having to take this with food (that's the recommendation, at least). That in itself isn't difficult, but my favorite way of dosing is upon rising and I fast for a while. Once I got kind of used to that, I had positive experiences. There was one dosing where I didn't seem to feel anything, but I did on the others.

It's a very subtle feeling. If you're not looking for it, it would be easy to miss. You don't notice it kick in; you just realize later that you're more focused. It's not a laser focus, but an enhanced productivity.

I'll update when I have more experiences, but I at least wanted my experience thus far out there for anyone to read.

Lendo

Awards
Just placed an order...will add on to this thread when I receive and can review.