Black Lion - new brand? -

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Full-Spectrum Testosterone Booster

raw-synergies-black-lion-ingredients.jpg

Opinions on the product and on the new brand?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surely the name has to change?
I mean it’s just missing the research part

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surely not related, if it was we would have hear it first here!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def not us.
It's also a product name not the brand. They trademarked black lion without the research. We have with the research. Trust me I did everything I can. It's a company trying to capitalize on my hard work. Shady at best.
They are mostly an Amazon only brand.
At any rate they are not related in any way and doesn't have our reputation.
Just like when there was a company selling follidrex.
Lazy people who want to take something they didn't work for.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They charge $50 for it and has a perfect 5 star rating. 50 bucks for real lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is not Black Lion Research’s new product. I will be waiting on the real deal!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Profile looks decent, price not so much. They offer free products for 5 star reviews. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad product but the reviews are obviously biased because I’d say 90% of them are from people have have received the product for free.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Profile looks decent, price not so much. They offer free products for 5 star reviews. Doesn’t mean it’s a bad product but the reviews are obviously biased because I’d say 90% of them are from people have have received the product for free.
Honestly couldnt believe it when I saw it lol.

Voldyne

Awards
I came across this the other day and I found the profile to be an extremely odd blend of ingredients. I knew right away it had nothing to do with BLR..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, Brundel would never put caffeine in a test boosters.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sticking caffeine in test boosters is a trick company's use to make you think the product is working.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Companies just on Amazon and not sold anywhere else make me a little weary. Most run supersales so people would try them.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they have to give you the product for free for you to rate it well there is a red flag. Follidrone has a 4.5 star on Amazon and we don't give **** away. Ever. Not because we can't but because it's not ok to lie to consumers about the validity of your products. They do, in fact, have black lion trademarked. So....without a super expensive battle we may lose I can't do much.
It is what it is. Amazon brand giving away freebies for fake reviews. That tells me enough right there.
I've talked to the owner and their lawyer....
Nice enough guys. I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

The real Black lion research just released aminos with hica. 20$ on sale on our site currently.
2 anabolic products coming within the next 30 to 45 days.
Pre workout coming in...120 days or less.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brundel - will the BLR site be shipping to Canada in the future?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - will the BLR site be shipping to Canada in the future?
Potentially yes. We just started selling retail again. Currently working on making things run smoother and decreasing domestic shipping costs. Eventually we will get to international shipping. For now we do have retailer who would likely ship to canada

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If they have to give you the product for free for you to rate it well there is a red flag. Follidrone has a 4.5 star on Amazon and we don't give **** away. Ever. Not because we can't but because it's not ok to lie to consumers about the validity of your products. They do, in fact, have black lion trademarked. So....without a super expensive battle we may lose I can't do much.
It is what it is. Amazon brand giving away freebies for fake reviews. That tells me enough right there.

The real Black lion research just released aminos with hica. 20$ on sale on our site currently.
GREAT!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Potentially yes. We just started selling retail again. Currently working on making things run smoother and decreasing domestic shipping costs. Eventually we will get to international shipping. For now we do have retailer who would likely ship to canada
Been ordering BLR from a few US retailers since your inception. BLR is always worth the wait...

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I think this would be a REALLY good product... at double the dosage. Everything is at half dosage, but I like every single thing thats in it. But for 2 bottles, at 50 bucks each, nah. Points for taking things in a unique direction tho. I fully support a test booster/ moderate stim, that you would take once in the morning, once midday. I like this alot. Work on that price point, and you have a customer.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait on the BLR real deal brothers!

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established

Hope you got a big shippment for your UK retailers. Will buy loads of them

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def not us.
It's also a product name not the brand. They trademarked black lion without the research. We have with the research. Trust me I did everything I can. It's a company trying to capitalize on my hard work. Shady at best.
They are mostly an Amazon only brand.
At any rate they are not related in any way and doesn't have our reputation.
Just like when there was a company selling follidrex.
Lazy people who want to take something they didn't work for.
That and the fact they are owned by a HUGE company and have plenty of money. I can guarantee you before they chose the name they had never heard f BLR