Looking for a way to fit beta alanine in my stack

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I am on a cut, stacking Re1gn, Tr1umph or Intramax, Ep1logue, Oxymax, Lyposhield, and Glycoshield, and was wondering if there are any supps that can replace these that container beta alanine to help my endurance, thanks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good stack, maybe even overkill but with everything you’ve got going the beta alanine won’t make much of a difference in endurance. You could pick up a bulk tub of SNS beta alanine and just add it to your preworkout though

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Good stack, maybe even overkill but with everything you’ve got going the beta alanine won’t make much of a difference in endurance. You could pick up a bulk tub of SNS beta alanine and just add it to your preworkout though
What would be a bit much, just would like to know what makes you think that, and thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on a cut, stacking Re1gn, Tr1umph or Intramax, Ep1logue, Oxymax, Lyposhield, and Glycoshield, and was wondering if there are any supps that can replace these that container beta alanine to help my endurance, thanks.
I would call that my...I am being divorced stack...lol.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2g 3x per day.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would be a bit much, just would like to know what makes you think that, and thanks
Just a lot at once and you probably won’t be able to pinpoint what is giving you positive/negative effects

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already stated, SNS sells bulk beta alanine that’s very affordable and can be stacked with your other supplements , OP.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a lot at once and you probably won’t be able to pinpoint what is giving you positive/negative effects
Have you ran each of them solo before to see how you like each of them? I would always suggest running a supp solo before stacking with a bunch of other stuff for the reason mentioned above.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know whats in those names of supplements you named. That said, that looks like a lot of stuff to take at once. As far as beta alanine a good bulk powder works well, 3-6 grams a day. If carnosine stores are low go up to six grams. Millennium Sport has a great beta alanine product called Carnage-elite thats delayed released, and has a powerful nutrient enhancer Astragin, which is trademarked.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take 4g of bulk BA daily with food OP. 2/2 or 4g a once. Cheap and easy.

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe, you can add BA to Tr1umph now. Thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just get bulk BA and add it. Cheap and easy. I add it to my IntraMax. Going to try Tr1umph next once I run out.