My New Natural Stack! - Maybe To Much

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recently I went on a spending spree, bought some of thoose products that people been mentioning they getting results with, please see sexy attached picture. Maybe Im overloading it, not started anything yet, dunno if I take altogether or just one product at a time.. I know need to fix up diet also for this!

Thoughts??

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
do you have only one bottle of ep1logue? i think 8 weeks should be the way to go AT LEAST, better 12 weeks.

i felt that the first bottle is more or less just there to let the body react to the UroB (and of course to the epicatechin but i think its more important for the UroB) and that it really started to show its effects after the first bottle. i can already notice some body changes and im going into week 6 in a few days. will run it 12 weeks, so its only half-time and it seems to get better everyday. i would be very sad if my cycle would be finished already.

long story short - you will have massive pumps and full muscle feeling also with only one bottle but i would highly recommend to buy one or two another bottles of ep1logue to maximize the benefits. otherwise you cant really judge the Urolithin because your cycle wasnt long enough. the NV deal is still there, i think its 27€ a bottle.

cant say anything about the other products, never used them.

Voldyne

Awards
do you have only one bottle of ep1logue? i think 8 weeks should be the way to go AT LEAST, better 12 weeks.

i felt that the first bottle is more or less just there to let the body react to the UroB (and of course to the epicatechin but i think its more important for the UroB) and that it really started to show its effects after the first bottle. i can already notice some body changes and im going into week 6 in a few days. will run it 12 weeks, so its only half-time and it seems to get better everyday. i would be very sad if my cycle would be finished already.

long story short - you will have massive pumps and full muscle feeling also with only one bottle but i would highly recommend to buy one or two another bottles of ep1logue to maximize the benefits. otherwise you cant really judge the Urolithin because your cycle wasnt long enough. the NV deal is still there, i think its 27€ a bottle.

I think this will be his second bottle of EP1LOGUE...
Recently I went on a spending spree, bought some of thoose products that people been mentioning they getting results with, please see sexy attached picture. Maybe Im overloading it, not started anything yet, dunno if I take altogether or just one product at a time.. I know need to fix up diet also for this!

Thoughts?
I think it’s great! Even though Magnitropin and EP1LOGUE both contain -Epi, the dose is not all that high in Magnitropin, and there is obviously more to the formula than just that. Dosing those two -Epi products in the same cycle should not be an issue. mTOR Pro is obviously a winner with one of the best BCAA/EAA profiles around.

As far as the PR-XT, I have been looking to order that myself as I have been looking to see how it compares to OG Anabeta....did you find a nice deal on it?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I already finished one bottle, started the next. I think to bottles is good to start off with..I know its a great product, shall see results after to bottles.:.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think this will be his second bottle of EP1LOGUE...

I think it’s great! Even though Magnitropin and EP1LOGUE both contain -Epi, the dose is not all that high in Magnitropin, and there is obviously more to the formula than just that. Dosing those two -Epi products in the same cycle should not be an issue. mTOR Pro is obviously a winner with one of the best BCAA/EAA profiles around.

As far as the PR-XT, I have been looking to order that myself as I have been looking to see how it compares to OG Anabeta....did you find a nice deal on it?
Cheers bro, thanks for the reply....

The PRXT got a deal on it from official website during black friday sales.Not sure if still on...( Its rare to find it in the UK), was expensive but bought two bottles so will see how it works..I think will not disappoint as ingredients almost same as Anabeta and more etc..

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I already finished one bottle, started the next. I think to bottles is good to start off with..I know its a great product, shall see results after to bottles.:.
alright, then its good. i would wait with the other products (of course you can use the eaa‘s; doesnt matter if you use that or a whey protein or something) because otherwise you dont know wich product worked for you. seems logical, or not?

after you used any product on its own, you can determine wether it is useful or not and think about the next cycle, what to stack. thats my opinion on this

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright, then its good. i would wait with the other products (of course you can use the eaa‘s; doesnt matter if you use that or a whey protein or something) because otherwise you dont know wich product worked for you. seems logical, or not?

after you used any product on its own, you can determine wether it is useful or not and think about the next cycle, what to stack. thats my opinion on this
Yes most definitly logical :) .. what are you currently taking apart from Epilogue??

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Yes most definitly logical :) .. what are you currently taking apart from Epilogue??
im not taking anything beside my usual supps:

- creatine
- zinc
- fish oil
- vitamin d3
- vitamin k2
- magnesium citrate
- citrulline malate

so i can clearly say that ep1logue is responsible for the body changes (already some mass increases, increased vascularity) i got/will get :)

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I would probably grab another bottle of all three if that’s feasible for you. I’ve ran PR-XT in the past and liked it. Mostly on a deficit thought so I can’t soeak for any actual growth. It did have a nice hardening effect and my vascularity was good with slight libido increase. Ep1logue is doing great so far as I’m still running it. Never used Mag unfortunately.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard good things about the mag, are you logging this run?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heard good things about the mag, are you logging this run?
Not properly but of course I will comment if I do feel effects.. may just take the mag with epilogue starting from monday and see how it goes, to much choice! :) lol

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes mTOR Mango Lemonade; its a weird combination of flavour, I personally think its drinkable, but nothing to special.
Has a weird after taste.. overall not sure I would go for this flavour again.. may taste better to yourself...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes mTOR Mango Lemonade; its a weird combination of flavour, I personally think its drinkable, but nothing to special.
Has a weird after taste.. overall not sure I would go for this flavour again.. may taste better to yourself...