Sexual atrattion while on ostarine

Heyheyhoes

Awards
So i've been using ostarine for a cut for about 8 weeks and on the 4 week i started noticing im attracted to men.. maybe its just me i dont know
but i got the feeling i wanted to be "lifted" from behind you know.. like wanting more help from gym buddys and stuff like that.. you know if theres any other stack that can help me that?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i've been using ostarine for a cut for about 8 weeks and on the 4 week i started noticing im attracted to men.. maybe its just me i dont know
but i got the feeling i wanted to be "lifted" from behind you know.. like wanting more help from gym buddys and stuff like that.. you know if theres any other stack that can help me that?[/QUOT...

Phildago55

Awards
but i got the feeling i wanted to be "lifted" from behind you know.. like wanting more help from gym buddys and stuff like that.. you know if theres any other stack that can help me that?
Thats pretty crazy. I wish I could've done a before and after fMRI on you

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense. I had a buddy who used ostarine and now he spends all his time at rest stops and glory holes. Last I heard I think he moved to Fire Island.

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Well thanks for the help guys did it happen to anyone else ?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously, if you are serious congrats on coming out. The ostarine has nothing to do with this and would really be about your confidence in yourself and who you are.

Phildago55

Awards
Seriously, if you are serious congrats on coming out. The ostarine has nothing to do with this and would really be about your confidence in yourself and who you are.
I mean. Let's not jump to conclusions. It appears that sexuality is hard wired at birth.. but what if sexuality is driven by the stimulation of a specific receptor/receptor subtype?

That would be pretty cool. Let's try to explore this more.

Are you still using the ostarine?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're not seriously questioning this, are you?

Anabolic_Stud

Anabolic_Stud

Awards
That makes sense. I had a buddy who used ostarine and now he spends all his time at rest stops and glory holes. Last I heard I think he moved to Fire Island.
Lmao

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thanks for the help guys did it happen to anyone else ?
While on Ostarine, I was suddenly more attracted to iron. After switching to real gear, it got worse.

Heyheyhoes

Awards
yes this is my last week on osta great cycle overall got good gains good fat loss just this strong desire for cocks.. oh and some lethargy

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes this is my last week on osta great cycle overall got good gains good fat loss just this strong desire for cocks.. oh and some lethargy
Is it you, Dylan?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though on a serious note. I did have friend that claims tren made him gay. Ultimate ladies man type but during his first cycle with tren, he "made the switch".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though on a serious note. I did have friend that claims tren made him gay. Ultimate ladies man type but during his first cycle with tren, he "made the switch".
He must have been predisposed. A friend of mine told me he was gay while drunk, that does not mean alcohol makes you gay. :)

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Troll is nom noming.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well nothing goes along with **** like a nap. Go for it "Sleeping Cutey" Send me your location I know of a well hung mandingo that loves breaking in tight virgin booty! You'll sound like a blowing summer breeze when you fart by the time he finishes with you...

Heyheyhoes

Awards
Well thank you guys youve been very helpfull

can someone reccomend me a good PCT for my condition?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well thank you guys youve been very helpfull

can someone reccomend me a good PCT for my condition?
Lots of Clomid, like 250/250/200/200.
This will help you exploring your new feminine features.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, this is an "adverse event" that should be reported to the FDA.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Estrogen injections and some progesterone
Lots of Domperidone, this brings up prolactin for milk production, here the cycle layout:

200mg oral Trestolone per day, NO AI!
500mg/d Pregnenolone
150mg estrogen/day
200mg domperidone per day
250mg/d clomid
plenty of Lidocaine creme for nipple pain

This should be a fun ride and even stimulate ovulation.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of Domperidone, this brings up prolactin for milk production, here the cycle layout:

200mg oral Trestolone per day, NO AI!
500mg/d Pregnenolone
150mg estrogen/day
200mg domperidone per day
250mg/d clomid
plenty of Lidocaine creme for nipple pain

This should be a fun ride and even stimulate ovulation.
Looks great other than the Clomid. We don't want to prevent estrogen from binding. It may make feel like a women but it may prevent boob growth

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks great other than the Clomid. We don't want to prevent estrogen from binding. It may make feel like a women but it may prevent boob growth
Thank you for pointing it out!
Clomid after the cycle, when menstruation sets in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This post just in from AM Classifieds...

"Looking for a Penetration Spotter for a bi-curious Squatter! Those interested please contact Heyheyhoes...via PM!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Taking Ostarine can be a real pain in the A55.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha we are all azz holes bit idc I'm what I'm.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha we are all azz holes bit idc I'm what I'm.
No the ass hole is the troll who thinks it is a joke to make light of someone coming out of the closet. We are just having some fun schooling him. If that makes me an ass hole then I am just that much more attractive to him...

See what I did there???

Reactions: Nac
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, this is an "adverse event" that should be reported to the FDA.
Surely this must be why ostarine didn't pass the clinical trials... A minor side

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP should check that he didn't buy Assteream.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if op is really heyboy. Guess if he posts up a stupid quote, we'll know for sure

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No the ass hole is the troll who thinks it is a joke to make light of someone coming out of the closet. We are just having some fun schooling him. If that makes me an ass hole then I am just that much more attractive to him...

See what I did there???
Well that's were we are different I would have made fun of him even if this is serious. But I would also make fun if it was a gay dude saying steroids made him straight. I know I'm a bit of a dick. But idc

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that's were we are different I would have made fun of him even if this is serious. But I would also make fun if it was a gay dude saying steroids made him straight. I know I'm a bit of a dick. But idc
Well in that respect I would have made fun of him for blaming any behavior on steroids... Personal accountability people. Sure there are some natural inclinations that come along with higher hormone levels but one's decision to act on them is their own so only they are to blame...

I have dick like tendencies... I will get all excited and go hard letting someone have it. Then just before I thrust my comments out there I decide to pull out and go soft on them instead...

WAIT what the hell am I talking about? I don't know either but the OP is probably getting excited...

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in that respect I would have made fun of him for blaming any behavior on steroids... Personal accountability people. Sure there are some natural inclinations that come along with higher hormone levels but one's decision to act on them is their own so only they are to blame...

I have dick like tendencies... I will get all excited and go hard letting someone have it. Then just before I thrust my comments out there I decide to pull out and go soft on them instead...

WAIT what the hell am I talking about? I don't know either but the OP is probably getting excited...
Hahaha

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In before product testing shows ostarine was spiked with the directors cut of Brokeback Mountain.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF! lol
There was a guy at the gym that took Ostra @ i think 25mg/day and after 8 weeks he told me couldn't get wood.
But I guess if you are a catcher that wouldn't matter?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you a Di ck NO!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet fire island is close to san Francisco?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Question ... Ostarina pills ... put them in your mouth ... or ...