Mk-677 and carbs

Jcc7220

Awards
Running low on money and I can’t afford real growth, so I went with mk-677 for this year....
this drug seems very interesting to me and I like everything I have read about it, my concern is natural growth hormone likes a low carb environment, and since my-677 is using my natural pituitary function to work should I be on a Keri diet or low carb diet on the very least.... I’m progressing my size since I hate the word bulking cuz that just means get fat to me lol and I love my carbs

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Running low on money and I can’t afford real growth, so I went with mk-677 for this year....
this drug seems very interesting to me and I like everything I have read about it, my concern is natural growth hormone likes a low carb environment, and since my-677 is using my natural pituitary function to work should I be on a Keri diet or low carb diet on the very least.... I’m progressing my size since I hate the word bulking cuz that just means get fat to me lol and I love my carbs
Not necessarily but I would cycle my carbs or take a GDA like SNS Glycophase with MK. It can drastically affect resting BG levels.

MK is diverse and not like a normal GHRP in the sense it needs to be taken fasted and has a short pulse. It’ll raise IGF levels over time as you take it.

Hope that answers your question. You may get better traction in the GH forum

Jcc7220

Awards
Thank you for responding I was beginning to think I’m unpopular on this forum lol... no but seriously thanks....
That does seem like a good idea to th. GlycoPhase.... since you seem informed could I ask how you would cycle your supplements with the carb cycling
My 677 come today I’m very excited I have heard good things and love trying new experiments

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for responding I was beginning to think I’m unpopular on this forum lol... no but seriously thanks....
That does seem like a good idea to th. GlycoPhase.... since you seem informed could I ask how you would cycle your supplements with the carb cycling
My 677 come today I’m very excited I have heard good things and love trying new experiments
I would take the GDA before bed every night and first thing the morning regardless of carb timing. The idea with MK is to try and keep your actual BG under control and not so much nutrient partitioning

Jcc7220

Awards
Thank you, I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge... 25mg is the recommended dose... I went with enhanced athlete capsules there 10mg a piece I’m going to do one morning fasted and one at night fasted.... or would i get a higher peak igf level if I took them both once at night