Have high blood pressure looking for something to body test and libido

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Have high blood pressure looking for something to boost test and libido

Any supplements I can take that won't raise my blood pressure ? . To boost test and libido . I would like a fat burner to that won't raise blood pressure (non stim ) . would like to take both if possible . Recommendations ?

Last edited:
Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Can anyone help me or did I post this in the wrong place ?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran AlphaMax XT a couple times and never noticed any issues with blood pressure. However, I don't have high blood pressure, so I'm not sure this is any help.

Having said that, do you know what your current test levels are?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R1balla cubsfan815 Might be able to help you better

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any supplements I can take that won't raise my blood pressure ? . To boost test and libido . I would like a fat burner to that won't raise blood pressure (non stim ) . would like to take both if possible . Recommendations ?
Honestly theres plenty of options out there that should aid you in that category.

1st things first though and IM NO DOCTOR, why do you have high blood pressure? What steps are you currently taking to lower it? Are you on any medication for it? HOW HIGH YOU TALKING? Dont beat around the bush lol.

Fatburners are a dime a dozen and something nonstim would be best, but you dont want to go changing too much too fast. A test booster that has some KSM-66 would be nice. USPlabs Ultimate T honestly is the best feel good sup ive had the pleasure of using. Just makes me less anxious, and relaxing is easier. Not why everyone else likes it but thats why I do.

Assuming that you have already began taking the proper nutritional steps, and have started a cardiovascular routine to complement that, supplementation could help. You dont want to rely on a pill to fix something that has taking quite some time to manifest however.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe some PES Shift and F-95 could be worth researching.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F95 would be my first choice here. But I would first address why you have high bp.
AlphaMax XT is a great supplement but we all react differently to supplements. It’s def worth a shot but I’d first nail down diet (especially if your diet is high in sodium) and training before looking to supplements. Blood pressure isn’t a joke.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never heard of BP issues using M test. I would try using Hawthorne Berry/Fish Oil/Flaxseed Oil to get that BP down and if you’re still having issues definitely see a doc

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax XT and M-Test are good options for test boosters and they even contain adaptogens to reduce stress levels and cortisol, which might even help with your blood pressure issue. Do you take anything for your blood pressure? The Express 42 had some good suggestions for natural remedies. Another good option is celery seed extract. Also, staying away from high amount of stimulants can help.

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
High BP runs in my family. I've used AlphaMax in the past and it didn't impact my BP. As for a non-stim fat burner maybe you should look into something like Evomuse Brite?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As someone with high blood pressure as well I have some advice. Look for things without any stims. This will be less of an issue for testboosters. Second check on interactions with meds. Anything that is a vasodialtor that is in the product could add to your issue with your meds. Last, make sure its a company you trust as hidden ingredients can cause issues.

Added note. I picked up testruction from evomuse recently.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
My blood pressure doesn't stay high . It just goes up and down a lot . But my libido is low n I'm always tired I'm 29 . N I need my Johnson to be working . I do jog and lift weights . I just feel like I'm at the age we're I should give something like this a shot . I appreciate everyone who's been answering. The docs keep telling me I'm depressed but I don't feel like it. When I get anxiety I take xannax which i hardly taken because I don't wan to get addicted to them . I'm thinking m test has good results . Everyone use to tell me enjoy your test while ur young . I never thought I would get to the point we're I feel so tired and my Johnson giving me problems . ive been doing a lot of blood work done I need to go get my results . I'll keep ull updated . But any suggestion is welcome . My doc says I don't need high blood presumsure meds because it doesn't stay high it bounces at that point it would just do more harm is what the doc said .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha max or m test ? .
From what I have read, AlphaMax XT seems to be better in the recomp/muscle building side of things, but M-Test seems to report better libido. It depends what you're looking for. Both are solid products though.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Telmisartan = ups metabolism, ups insulin sensitivity, lowers BP, burns fat, ups HDL, lowers LDL cholesterol -and even reverts left ventricular hypertrophy. Look it up.

To boost test and libido? A low dose aromatase inhibitor could do that, study here:

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/89/3/1174/2844209

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Honestly theres plenty of options out there that should aid you in that category.

1st things first though and IM NO DOCTOR, why do you have high blood pressure? What steps are you currently taking to lower it? Are you on any medication for it? HOW HIGH YOU TALKING? Dont beat around the bush lol.

Fatburners are a dime a dozen and something nonstim would be best, but you dont want to go changing too much too fast. A test booster that has some KSM-66 would be nice. USPlabs Ultimate T honestly is the best feel good sup ive had the pleasure of using. Just makes me less anxious, and relaxing is easier. Not why everyone else likes it but thats why I do.

Assuming that you have already began taking the proper nutritional steps, and have started a cardiovascular routine to complement that, supplementation could help. You dont want to rely on a pill to fix something that has taking quite some time to manifest however.
Thanks for the UT love!

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Thanks for everyone who helped me out . I decided to go with m test because of the libido . If they put me on any high blood pressure meds or high cholesterol meds I'll make sure they put me on telmisatran .

Wagner83

Awards
If they try to give you statins drugs to lower cholesterol artificially I'd run far away.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Is Telmisartan perscribed to lower cholesterol or only for high blood pressure ? My cholesterol just keeps getting higher I stopped the fried food but I like seafood and steak . I eat less of it but i guess I need to not eat it at all. I try to jog at least a mile or so a day .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is Telmisartan perscribed to lower cholesterol or only for high blood pressure ? My cholesterol just keeps getting higher I stopped the fried food but I like seafood and steak . I eat less of it but i guess I need to not eat it at all. I try to jog at least a mile or so a day .
Prescribed for BP. If you are open to experiments, use Cardarine.

Wagner83

Awards

Your body (t3) uses up the cholesterol to make hormones, if it keeps increasing then maybe thyroid function and overall metabolism are worth looking into? I think liver health is very important too (converts a lot of t4 into t3 for example).

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
6ft 227 obese
Age 29
And they just put me on Tenormin . I tried to get out on the ones they recommended here but the doc wasn't listening . Anyone with any info on it is it good or to many side effects ? Should I take it ? Will it have the same benefits as the telemsatrin?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6ft 227 obese
Age 29
And they just put me on Tenormin . I tried to get out on the ones they recommended here but the doc wasn't listening . Anyone with any info on it is it good or to many side effects ? Should I take it ? Will it have the same benefits as the telemsatrin?
My recommendation at that point is:
-Go on a diet
-Train 4 times a week
-stop trying to solve issues with pills

My bet:
All metabolic problems, high BP and cholesterol are gone by month 2-3.

Happened to me, I started where you at.

Reactions: Nac
Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
My test came back to 362 read that that's low for some one my age

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long have you been on the cardio routine? How many active minutes of running are you doing. A mile isn’t all that long if you really think about it.

Have you considered meeting with a Dietician to address the diet?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My test came back to 362 read that that's low for some one my age
Sounds like an excuse to me.

"I'm fat because my test is slightly low...."

Rule number one:

Be honest to yourself! You perfectly know what is "wrong".

It can be done:

2 years.jpg

Wagner83

Awards
If you are obese it is pretty normal to have low T.

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
So I got my my m-test I started taking it . I took one pill the night I got it and two in the morning . I switched back to one pill . There is something in it that makes my head hurt like pressure or something . But there is also something in it that makes me chill feel good and my blood pressure better . Anyone know what could be making my head hurt that's in it ? Like it feels good if I didn't have the headaches . Maybe I could get something without the product in it .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got my my m-test I started taking it . I took one pill the night I got it and two in the morning . I switched back to one pill . There is something in it that makes my head hurt like pressure or something . But there is also something in it that makes me chill feel good and my blood pressure better . Anyone know what could be making my head hurt that's in it ? Like it feels good if I didn't have the headaches . Maybe I could get something without the product in it .
You need a lifestyle change -not pills. Seriously. If you are obese, Testosterone aromatizes heavily to Estrogen. Even IF the test booster works, you are feeding female hormones!!!
Now, IF you are stubborn and nothing can change your mind doing some pills then read on:
IF you are starting a good workout regime, your shrinking fat cells will up estrogen even MORE, an aromatase inhibitor at a very low dose would help to lower estrogen and up your test.Thinking of exemestane here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Test: CEL M-test is your way to go

Fat loss: SNS Leand edge (non stim), SNS TTA-500, sns agamatine xt (more of a gda), or sns glycophase (true gda)