Have high blood pressure looking for something to body test and libido

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    6ft 227 obese
    Age 29
    And they just put me on Tenormin . I tried to get out on the ones they recommended here but the doc wasn't listening . Anyone with any info on it is it good or to many side effects ? Should I take it ? Will it have the same benefits as the telemsatrin?
    My recommendation at that point is:
    -Go on a diet
    -Train 4 times a week
    -stop trying to solve issues with pills

    My bet:
    All metabolic problems, high BP and cholesterol are gone by month 2-3.

    Happened to me, I started where you at.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.


  2. My test came back to 362 read that that's low for some one my age
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    Is Telmisartan perscribed to lower cholesterol or only for high blood pressure ? My cholesterol just keeps getting higher I stopped the fried food but I like seafood and steak . I eat less of it but i guess I need to not eat it at all. I try to jog at least a mile or so a day .
    How long have you been on the cardio routine? How many active minutes of running are you doing. A mile isnít all that long if you really think about it.

    Have you considered meeting with a Dietician to address the diet?
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    My test came back to 362 read that that's low for some one my age
    Sounds like an excuse to me.

    "I'm fat because my test is slightly low...."

    Rule number one:

    Be honest to yourself! You perfectly know what is "wrong".

    It can be done:

    Name:  2 years.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  90.6 KB
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Sounds like an excuse to me.

    "I'm fat because my test is slightly low...."

    Rule number one:

    Be honest to yourself! You perfectly know what is "wrong".

    It can be done:

    Name:  2 years.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  90.6 KB
    Nice progress man!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. If you are obese it is pretty normal to have low T.

  7. So I got my my m-test I started taking it . I took one pill the night I got it and two in the morning . I switched back to one pill . There is something in it that makes my head hurt like pressure or something . But there is also something in it that makes me chill feel good and my blood pressure better . Anyone know what could be making my head hurt that's in it ? Like it feels good if I didn't have the headaches . Maybe I could get something without the product in it .

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    So I got my my m-test I started taking it . I took one pill the night I got it and two in the morning . I switched back to one pill . There is something in it that makes my head hurt like pressure or something . But there is also something in it that makes me chill feel good and my blood pressure better . Anyone know what could be making my head hurt that's in it ? Like it feels good if I didn't have the headaches . Maybe I could get something without the product in it .
    You need a lifestyle change -not pills. Seriously. If you are obese, Testosterone aromatizes heavily to Estrogen. Even IF the test booster works, you are feeding female hormones!!!
    Now, IF you are stubborn and nothing can change your mind doing some pills then read on:
    IF you are starting a good workout regime, your shrinking fat cells will up estrogen even MORE, an aromatase inhibitor at a very low dose would help to lower estrogen and up your test.Thinking of exemestane here.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    Any supplements I can take that won't raise my blood pressure ? . To boost test and libido . I would like a fat burner to that won't raise blood pressure (non stim ) . would like to take both if possible . Recommendations ?
    Test: CEL M-test is your way to go

    Fat loss: SNS Leand edge (non stim), SNS TTA-500, sns agamatine xt (more of a gda), or sns glycophase (true gda)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:14 AM
  2. looking for something to add to DTH
    By justiceTX in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 02:37 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 11:49 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:49 AM
  5. looking for something to add to 1,4 AD cycle
    By cardiojunkie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:19 AM
Log in
Log in