Best sup for sleep

Blender

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a sup that will help me to fall asleep sooner and have a deeper sleep as well. I tend to fall asleep 1-2hrs after I go to bed (which I hate) and most of the time wake up after 4-5 hrs of sleep (I hate even more) even though I'm still very sleepy and tired. I eventually would fall asleep again an hour later. This tends to ruin my days and schedule since I either have to go about my business without enough sleep or get enough sleep and skip many things on my schedule. I just want to fall asleep within 30 mins like most people, sleep throughout for 7-8 hrs, and wake up refreshed.

I don't want the kind of stuff that makes you drowsy all day after waking up. Those attempt to fix a problem with another bigger problem in my opinion.

I tried lecithin, but didn't do much for me. I hear Mucuna Pruriens can help with getting a goodnight sleep. Anyone has some experience with it?

Thx

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
3g of GABA. Just don't take on an empty stomach. I never thought it would happen but it started to make me breathe really heavily and get the beta alanine tingle. The breathing scared me cause I thought I was going to die haha.

It only lasted about 5min and then made me knock out into the deepest sleep. I love it

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Melatonin works great for me.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS ZMA XT AND Growth Factor XT have been wonderful for me. I get phenomenal sleep on growth factor xt and I would say that even if I wasn't a rep. No other sleep aid has worked as well. Some nights if I really need to knock out I will use SNS phenibut which keeps me in that deep sleep all night long. Melatonin and Benadryl are also good additions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a sup that will help me to fall asleep sooner and have a deeper sleep as well. I tend to fall asleep 1-2hrs after I go to bed (which I hate) and most of the time wake up after 4-5 hrs of sleep (I hate even more) even though I'm still very sleepy and tired. I eventually would fall asleep again an hour later. This tends to ruin my days and schedule since I either have to go about my business without enough sleep or get enough sleep and skip many things on my schedule. I just want to fall asleep within 30 mins like most people, sleep throughout for 7-8 hrs, and wake up refreshed.

I don't want the kind of stuff that makes you drowsy all day after waking up. Those attempt to fix a problem with another bigger problem in my opinion.

I tried lecithin, but didn't do much for me. I hear Mucuna Pruriens can help with getting a goodnight sleep. Anyone has some experience with it?

Thx
macuna can have the opposite effect you are looking for in some people, if you try it I would take 1st dose at least 4 hours before bed to see how you react to it....I like to take macuna 1st thing in morning with my pre workout, gives me a slight stimulated feeling.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a long term sleep supplement I'd go with melatonin. Nice, effective, cheap and natural. Just don't use it everynight, I noticed that it works better as a 5 nights on followed by 2 nights off cycle. Not that it looses it's effects long term, just that you stop noticing the best effects.

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Which brand you recommend?

Thx
I use Nature’s Bounty, they are BOGO at the Safeway store by my house. So 2x 60ct bottles of 10mg capsules for $13

Blender

Awards
Thx for all the replies. I just got a melatonin by Nature Made. It's 5mg/pill. Should I start out with two pills or just one and take right before bed or a few hours before?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vein Nutrition Sedation and IML Dream n Grow are the two supplements that I regularly take. Both provide great sleep without grogginess the next day. Melatonin and 5-HTP are the other things I take as well.

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
Thx for all the replies. I just got a melatonin by Nature Made. It's 5mg/pill. Should I start out with two pills or just one and take right before bed or a few hours before?
I’d take 1 about 30 minutes before bed and see how you respond. I take it 1 hour before bed, but I also don’t feel real sleepy on it. Once I lay down then I’m out and once I get up in the morning within 5 minutes I’m wide awake. I tale 20mg BTW.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely start with one, maybe even half. Take it maybe 30 minutes before bed. I remember when I first started using Melatonin I would fall asleep on the couch if I took it too soon. It stopped working after a while for me, though.

I am currently waiting on the profile release for Olympus Labs Amnes1a. I haven't had any luck with most sleep supplements as they contain ingredients that tend to keep me up instead of fall asleep, but I have high hopes for their sleep aid which should hopefully be out soon.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 mg of melatonin seems kind of high to me. Do you ever have headaches in the morning?

customshopkv1

customshopkv1

Awards
20 mg of melatonin seems kind of high to me. Do you ever have headaches in the morning?
Never have headaches

Magnum G-Spring is 20mg of Melatonin

Works for me

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe this really depends on what the cause of the issue is.

One of the big things overlooked is stress. I would stay awake at night, mind running wild, and have issues similar to yours. A few days after starting Invictus and my mind clears and I sleep like a baby.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely start with one, maybe even half. Take it maybe 30 minutes before bed. I remember when I first started using Melatonin I would fall asleep on the couch if I took it too soon. It stopped working after a while for me, though.

I am currently waiting on the profile release for Olympus Labs Amnes1a. I haven't had any luck with most sleep supplements as they contain ingredients that tend to keep me up instead of fall asleep, but I have high hopes for their sleep aid which should hopefully be out soon.
I'm looking forward to seeing the profile for amnes1a too...and for the same reason. There are very few things that actually help me sleep (benadryl being the most useful).

Blender

Awards
I believe this really depends on what the cause of the issue is.

One of the big things overlooked is stress. I would stay awake at night, mind running wild, and have issues similar to yours. A few days after starting Invictus and my mind clears and I sleep like a baby.
What is Invictus? A book? Cologne? A sup?

triops44

Awards
Sleep optimizer by jarroe formulas. Includes melwtonin and gaba. But the majority of it is natural sleep herbs. Works miracles if u have anxiety or you can't fall asleep because you keep thinking if that awkward thing you said 7 years ago

Blender

Awards
Sleep optimizer by jarroe formulas. Includes melwtonin and gaba. But the majority of it is natural sleep herbs. Works miracles if u have anxiety or you can't fall asleep because you keep thinking if that awkward thing you said 7 years ago
Thx

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Valarian root works great for me and it is dirt cheap for taking my mind off of things, winding me down and chilling me out. Out Cold does an awesome job at keeping me asleep and making 4-5 hours feel more like 6-7 hours of sleep for me. I personally love the combo.

Voldyne

Awards
I am also a big fan of IML Dream-N-Grow...get it while you can.
Also looking forward to discovering what AMNES1A has to bring to the table...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is Invictus? A book? Cologne? A sup?
it's a topical product made by Iron Legion, it's main function is reducing the impact of stress...cortisol.

there is a lot of information on the web about how increased cortisol can impact sleep and prompt insomnia.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Melatonin hands down was the best for me in terms of sleep and also zero side effects unlike Nytol etc that make you drowsy the day after.

Can i ask if you take any pre workouts etc? I have stopped all pre workouts and my sleep has honestly been the best its ever been. Even if i was taking it early on in the day my sleep still wasn't as good as it is just now. I think half the new stims these days and also dmaa based ones have a larger half life than what companies tend to say. I feel better overall also not taking any pre workouts and my training is as good as ever. Just a thought?

gav86

Awards
  • Established
it's a topical product made by Iron Legion, it's main function is reducing the impact of stress...cortisol.

there is a lot of information on the web about how increased cortisol can impact sleep and prompt insomnia.
I use your 7keto topical pre bed and get the same benefits. Works well.
Others I like. Dream n grow, vein nutrition comatize, I don't like sedation by them though , melatonin, phenibut, hops extract

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS ZMA XT AND Growth Factor XT have been wonderful for me. I get phenomenal sleep on growth factor xt and I would say that even if I wasn't a rep. No other sleep aid has worked as well. Some nights if I really need to knock out I will use SNS phenibut which keeps me in that deep sleep all night long. Melatonin and Benadryl are also good additions.
Agreed. Growth factor xt or phenibut by SNS would be great options.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the longest time I was using Somatamax by hi tech. Just recently switched to 360 Dreams which is fantastic. It's not as strong as the somatamax but does have phenibut. Definitely something you have to limit use to 3 to 4 days a week. You can find it at mr. Supps awesome product

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just picked up 360cut sleep. Figure I'll give it a try.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up 360cut sleep. Figure I'll give it a try.
Saw that during the sales over the weekend and almost bought it. It looks pretty strong. Was surprised to see picamilon in it...thought everyone removed that from their products.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Redcon fade out is magic, I am loving it, here is the profile
117D12A8-59D6-4143-BA23-0C62314164DE.jpeg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya but too low cortisol also can wrecks your sleep quality as well

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I dosed melatonin for a couple years didn't really help me much made me really Groggy at 10-15mg with a hangover the next morning the best sleep aid I have used is Evl nutrition
Z-mode..

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar