Spartan nutrition

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone in here used Spartan nutrition prohormones??
Just wandering if there any good?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Just had started cerberus v2 cycle 7 days ago, but i cant report nothing yet. What is weird to me i didnt get any pimples or similar things, but every time with 1 andro by finaflex and ironmaglabs i usually on second day got it around all shoulders and upper backs. I am very suspicious in this new cyclo delivery methods, dhbergamot previous version on my case hits faster and harder.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I assume you mean Sparta* Nutrition? I'd like to know other people's experiences with this brand as well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im coming up to the end of my 7th week (of 8) on cerberus v2. I am topping the epiandro to 1,000 a day and running mk677 at 12.5pd

Im having a good run on it though, aim was lean bulk but i do quite alot of cardio which turned it into an unintentional recomp.

Couple of % body fat down and 8-9 lbs up on the scale. All lifts are up by 10-20 lbs and sides have been minimal. Bouts of lethargy during the run, back pumps at times but generally nothing severe at all.

A great first cycle imo

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
In my case mk 677 run always put on me few pounds lean mass, so the question is how much results you can prescribed cerberus v2? I think they must be underdosed, but again just one week passed by, and it is to early speaking to much.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn’t it take upto 4 weeks to really get into your system?
One week isn’t Really going to tell you anything

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed, today 8 day long cycle 3 caps daily training session was like never before. Weight is up 4 lbs but difference in mirror during training are amazing. Shoulders and traps become huge, and especially biceps and chest.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed, today 8 day long cycle 3 caps daily training session was like never before. Weight is up 4 lbs but difference in mirror during training are amazing. Shoulders and traps become huge, and especially biceps and chest.
Let me know how your cycle gose bro