I NEED HELP TO PLAN MY STACK ASAP!!!!!

NICK32

Awards
Hello guys so i need some help im trying to make the best naty anabolic stack.... so.. ihave tr1umph from olympus labs and re1gn pre workout and ep1logue... also i have sns x -gels and anabeta elite.. can i combine all of these or would be too killer for me ? im 22 years old with 4 years experience and my goal is clean bulking.. thnx

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a lot of firepower and I think you could maximize your growth by spacing all that out. Realistically look at how much each of those cost (even with discounts!) blowing all of it in 4-6 weeks is a waste. Also I’m sure you haven’t ran them separate which isn’t going to work well for a “clean” bulk at 22. ArA is awesome but inflammation can be a killer. The soreness is real. Check your calories to ensure your getting the best bang using Triumph.

When ya looking to start? Let’s see your diet and routine. If it’s fine with you let’s fine tune the whole plan now so your taken care of. At 22 let’s see just what you can do with good direction!

VO2 max is a OL Rep who will pop in with time to help ya as well I’m sure.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When ya looking to start? Let’s see your diet and routine. If it’s fine with you let’s fine tune the whole plan now so your taken care of. At 22 let’s see just what you can do with good direction! .
Totally this ^^^^, how long have you been training, where are your lifts at, what’s your nutrition/sleep/lifestyle like, current body fat, height, weight etc

Hey you might be nailing this and legimately will get a boost from a natty stack like......or if any of the above is off you might find some changes that’ll be far cheaper and give you much better results....

NICK32

Awards
ok so guys... my maintian calories are 2.600 so i think that 3.100 calories will be enough....as a training routine i will run a push/pull routine....with emphasys to increase strength.... my macros will be 40/30/30 ....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Push/Pull 4 day’s a week?

Cardio is a must for bulks! Keep the heart healthy and make yourself more efficient at using oxygen!
VO2Maxima any recommendations?

For a bulk I can’t lie you gna end up eating a bit more only because you should see an appetite boost so don’t be surprised. Honestly if your careful you can still keep fat gain to a minimal with good choices.

I’m thinking Anabeta and Reign with Epilogue to start things out. Then ArA and Triumph down the road.

How many bottles of each to you have because I think ArA is a 50day commitment but I haven’t used it in a long time lol.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GNO

NICK32

Awards
ohh man appreciate the help so much i will make a log too if u wanna join would be pleasure... i got 2 tubs of each supplement? yes of course i think that my routine will be push/pull/rest/legs/push
and of course carido 2 times per week about 20mins..so with 2 tubs each my bulk should me 12 weeks right?? however my doses are only for 8 :(

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Real food and hard work will pack on more size then any natural supplements, creatine and x gels is what will help that. Don't gotta be x gels but that's what ur looking for if u wanna split hairs. Nothing to special outside those