Gaspari?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Is this a pretty good supplement line? At least in the natural supplements that they have? I see them all over the place and advertised heavily.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superpump max is really good. You would have to get multiple bottles though to run a months worth for studied dosages (3 scoops) I like it because it has everything in it as a preworkout and ergo. Bcaas, cotruline, creatine, etc. ... (not a rep)

jimmiceman

Awards
I use the Superpump Max and like the way it works. I only use 1-1.5 scoops and it does the trick without any jitters/anxiety or keeping me awake at bedtime. I also use their SizeOn Intra workout supplement. I enjoy that also and I feel it helps the muscles push through the workout.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think SizeOn is a great product, but it is heavily overpriced from most retailers. If you can find it for $30-$40 a tub I would go for it, it's one of my favorite intra products. But most stores sell it for $45-$55+ which is overkill IMO.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The only thing I'd take from Gaspari, is his girlfriend. Isn't HTP a majority owner, if not outright owner?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing I'd take from Gaspari, is his girlfriend. Isn't HTP a majority owner, if not outright owner?
50/50 ownership from my understanding.

HTP hasn't "completely" ruined the line which is shocking since it pretty much killed off iForce, etc....SP250 is a great pump product, no chance there's 70mg DMAA in it though...Precision Protein has good reviews...I've used Plasmajet, stuff is pretty good...Halodrol well, you know that story...Anavite is a great Multi...bunch of other decent/good products. It's def. a pricey line of products...some though are cheap i.e. Plasmajet/Anavite

If there is one umbrella company under HTP I would buy, it would be Gaspari.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
50/50 ownership from my understanding.

HTP hasn't "completely" ruined the line which is shocking since it pretty much killed off iForce, etc....SP250 is a great pump product, no chance there's 70mg DMAA in it though...Precision Protein has good reviews...I've used Plasmajet, stuff is pretty good...Halodrol well, you know that story...Anavite is a great Multi...bunch of other decent/good products. It's def. a pricey line of products...some though are cheap i.e. Plasmajet/Anavite

If there is one umbrella company under HTP I would buy, it would be Gaspari.
This is accurate as it relates to 50/50 ownership. How has it killed Iforce Nutrition though?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do we even expect Hi-Tech to be around much longer?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is accurate as it relates to 50/50 ownership. How has it killed Iforce Nutrition though?
What has iForce put out the last 3yrs other than the underdosed Swolemate? Nothing. Company was great when Dave Nelson owned it...always innovative, always at the forefront i.e. Max Out, Hemavol, HV02 Max.....Azine bonds, etc. Now what has Jared Wheat done with Iforce? Nothing.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys for all of the kind words. OP, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions regarding Gaspari and I'd be able to help. We're very confident in our products and the future is very bright.

What has iForce put out the last 3yrs other than the underdosed Swolemate? Nothing. Company was great when Dave Nelson owned it...always innovative, always at the forefront i.e. Max Out, Hemavol, HV02 Max.....Azine bonds, etc. Now what has Jared Wheat done with Iforce? Nothing.
There is a pre workout coming out relatively soon (I've seen profile), and you should be pleased with that.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFN hasn't had many new releases lately, but there haven't been any releases really that I can think of while under HTP.

FYI all, Gaspari and HTP are not partners. Jared and Rich are partners. There is a big distinction there between that relationship and the other companies Jared is connected with.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys for all of the kind words. OP, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions regarding Gaspari and I'd be able to help. We're very confident in our products and the future is very bright.

There is a pre workout coming out relatively soon (I've seen profile), and you should be pleased with that.
I have nothing but respect for iForce, one of the few that will earn my $$. Their pre's ALWAYS are top notch and hit hard...this one should be no different. Thanks for the update.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have nothing but respect for iForce, one of the few that will earn my $$. Their pre's ALWAYS are top notch and hit hard...this one should be no different. Thanks for the update.
I hope it comes out sooner than later. The formula really is stellar.

Vinny82

Awards
One of the only brands i still buy on a regular basis. Glycofuse, Novedex-xt, sp max, sp 250, plasmajet, all great products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the powdered multi vitamin looks really interesting....but I entered a promo to log It and didn't get picked, so I aint got nothin good to say about them, lol.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glycofuse + Plasmajet is honestly a freakin awesome combo!

Voldyne

Awards
feedback?
I'm curious to try it ...
It’s a pretty messed up formula if you ask me, I am not really sure what they are after. Nor do I think they know..

So we have the androsterone prohormone that converts into DHT....cool
Then we have a DHT inhibiting complex????

Then we have the NMDAA which we all know is bad news. The rest of the formula is up for speculation except for the mucuna..

I think this product is worthy of a no thank you..