SlinMax

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Would Slinmax be the best burner to stack with Oxymax and Ep1logue on a cut? Thanks

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Are you taking test and something of the sorts? I don’t have any expierence with the later two but Slinmax would would be a good addition to avoid losing strength/muscle while on a cut.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinMax is a nutrient partitioner that does stack perfectly with OxyMax. For fat loss I'd take 1 cap 3-4 times a day with meals containing at least 25g carbs.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would Slinmax be the best burner to stack with Oxymax and Ep1logue on a cut? Thanks
Slinmax doesn't fall under the "fat burner" category - it's a GDA/nutrient partitioner. I find Slinmax to be a great addition to a cutting stack for higher carb days and refeeds or cheat meals. There has been a lot of positive feedback on the forums and it is a great supplement to add to any stack regardless of your goals (bulking, cutting, or recomping).

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Also, would Ignite be better to use than oxymax, and I would live to maintain strength or grow in strength if possible, would xgels be the way to go for that? Thanks.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Also, would Ignite be better to use than oxymax, and I would live to maintain strength or grow in strength if possible, would xgels be the way to go for that? Thanks.
How deep is your deficit, and how long? Cut doesn't always = strength loss, especially if you don't fall for the "you gotta go light with high reps to burn fat bro" BS. Keep protein at 2.4g/kg (Aragon/Helms BB'er in Prep recco) and stay as heavy as possible in the rep-ranges 3-5, 6-10, 11-15 (Bastardized Mike Israetel Programming by me, LOL) to maintain strength/hypertrophy. Also, you're cutting - so cut. Even if you lose *some*, it comes back fast during the next "sane" bulk (or sloppy for that matter :D).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Slinmax would go well with oxymax or ignite. Whether ignite or oxymax is better really depends on the user. So you'll have to try each. I prefer oxymax. It has a lot to do with your diet as while using the stack as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
These are both solid options. As mentioned above there isn't really one "better" product, it depends on the user. I would try both and see what you like better. Both products are highly reviewed and they are two top choices. I would try out Oxymax and see how it treats you.

Regarding X-Gels, I would save ArA for a lean bulk. Using an expensive natural anabolic like ArA on a cut wouldn't be the best use of the product. I would commit to cutting and push yourself to maintain strength. Gaining muscle while in a calorie deficit is close to impossible as a natural lifter, so don't try to do everything at once. If you are cutting, commit to the cut - keep it slow and steady and you won't lose too much strength. If you aren't specific with your goals you'll be spinning your wheels and making minimal progress

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've been doing a lot of comparing, and I have taken both Oxymax and ignite, Oxymax gives me clean energy and ignite gives me more intense, and I'm stacking with re1gn, so I'm guessing Oxymax would be safer, but the one thing I can't decide on is what intra to stack, the new endure or the new intramax

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, I've been doing a lot of comparing, and I have taken both Oxymax and ignite, Oxymax gives me clean energy and ignite gives me more intense, and I'm stacking with re1gn, so I'm guessing Oxymax would be safer, but the one thing I can't decide on is what intra to stack, the new endure or the new intramax
yeah i wouldnt stack ignite with re1gn

oxymax would be safer imo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplements 1
Supplements 8
Supplements 3
AndroRage Supplements 3