Beta-Alanine Free Pre-Workout

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Beta-Alanine Free Pre-Workout


    I'm looking for a good pre-workout, but everytime I take or have taken Beta-Alanine I get that really nasty stinging feeling which ends up ruining my workout.
    So I'm looking for a good pre-workout without Beta-Alanine in it. Preferably low-mod stim and with good focus and some strength power enhancers in it.

    Thank you
    Reps on offer


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm looking for a good pre-workout, but everytime I take or have taken Beta-Alanine I get that really nasty stinging feeling which ends up ruining my workout.
    So I'm looking for a good pre-workout without Beta-Alanine in it. Preferably low-mod stim and with good focus and some strength power enhancers in it.

    Thank you
    Reps on offer
    A few that I've tried and enjoyed:

    PES Prolific
    Olympus labs Reign
    MAN Sports Gameday
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    PES Prolific
    Olympus labs Reign
    Damn! 300mg of caffeine in Re1gn PLUS extra stims!
    How hard do the stims actually kick you? And how does the energy feel, like is it clean or more explosive/potentially jittery?

  4. You could use NootropiMax as a low stim option. It is a Nootropic product, but can definitely be used as a pre workout. A single cap will give you a moderate dose of caffeine, 175 mg, and give you the focus you need for your workout.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Damn! 300mg of caffeine in Re1gn PLUS extra stims!
    How hard do the stims actually kick you? And how does the energy feel, like is it clean or more explosive/potentially jittery?
    Honestly I've taken 2.5 scoops and haven't been jittery. It's actually really smooth. Much smoother than you'd expect from that many stims. And I'm not stim sensitive but I'm not overly stim tolerant. And I mean if the full serving is too much stim for you then you can always do 1.5 scoops instead of 2. The pump is pretty outstanding with Reign also. It's probably my favorite pre workout and I've tried just about every single pre without Beta Alanine (I can't stand BA at all, it ruins my workouts entirely from the stupid tingles). Hope that helps man!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Damn! 300mg of caffeine in Re1gn PLUS extra stims!
    How hard do the stims actually kick you? And how does the energy feel, like is it clean or more explosive/potentially jittery?
    If you are looking for lower stim than RE1GN, I would do Conquer Unleased. I like it better than RE1GN because I personally donít like the affects of the Stim-X yohimbe-like alkaloids during a workout.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    If you are looking for lower stim than RE1GN, I would do Conquer Unleased. I like it better than RE1GN because I personally donít like the affects of the Stim-X yohimbe-like alkaloids during a workout.
    There's also conq3r unleashed non stim version as well. Pump city.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chemjr View Post
    There's also conq3r unleashed non stim version as well. Pump city.
    I never tried that, I always liked my stims!
    Seems like a lot of people want a stim free version of RE1GN as well..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    You could use NootropiMax as a low stim option. It is a Nootropic product, but can definitely be used as a pre workout. A single cap will give you a moderate dose of caffeine, 175 mg, and give you the focus you need for your workout.
    I'm in my 2nd week of NootropiMax now and all I've noticed from it is a slight sedative effect about 30 after I take it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Honestly I've taken 2.5 scoops and haven't been jittery. It's actually really smooth. The pump is pretty outstanding with Reign also. It's probably my favorite pre workout
    If I took half the dose I suppose I could just add/replace the extra Citrulline myself.
    I've noticed that there's no Betaine in Re1gn either, is there any noticeable strength or focus boost from Re1gn?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I'm looking for a good pre-workout, but everytime I take or have taken Beta-Alanine I get that really nasty stinging feeling which ends up ruining my workout.
    So I'm looking for a good pre-workout without Beta-Alanine in it. Preferably low-mod stim and with good focus and some strength power enhancers in it.

    Thank you
    Reps on offer
    I ran into the same thing a while back. My go to....

    1 scoop SNS Focus-XT
    1-2 scoops SNS citrulline Malate
    1 scoop SNS agmatine

    If Iím feeling froggy now Iíll add Focus-XT in with one of my non stim preworkout. Very versatile product as Iíll also take it before my morning cardio with other ingredients like SNS yohimbine HCL to improve fat burning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/serio...ml#post5897056

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    A few that I've tried and enjoyed:

    PES Prolific
    Olympus labs Reign
    MAN Sports Gameday
    I'd agree on the PES Prolific. I really like that pre by PES.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    I'd agree on the PES Prolific. I really like that pre by PES.
    Prolific looks good but why does it have L-Theanine in it? I thought L-Theanine was a relaxing chemical
  13. Beta-Alanine Free Pre-Workout


    Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Prolific looks good but why does it have L-Theanine in it? I thought L-Theanine was a relaxing chemical
    It helps with cognition and attention and gets enhanced in combination with caffeine. It's One of my favorite PWO ingredients.

    https://examine.com/supplements/theanine/

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    It helps with cognition and attention and gets enhanced in combination with caffeine. It's One of my favorite PWO ingredients.
    Yes...it is one of mine as well. If I don’t use Quake on a particular day, I will always take a capsule of l-theanine along with any other PWO I use if it doesn’t already contain l-theanine.

  15. Thanks for all of the recommendations so far.
    So budget and preference wise I'm down to either...
    PES Prolific
    Olympus Labs Re1gn
    Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed

    They've all got pure Citrulline, They've all got some form of pump matrix, They've all got some form of caffiene and They've all got some form of focus enhancement. So I suppose it comes down to the strength boosting effects...

    In regards to strength boosting effects, which is better?
    Betaine (Prolific)
    Vaso 6 (Re1gn)
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate (Conqu3r Unleashed)

    Any chance of some Prolific samples please @bdcc @kbayne @nattydisaster @LiveToLift

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Thanks for all of the recommendations so far.
    So budget and preference wise I'm down to either...
    PES Prolific
    Olympus Labs Re1gn
    Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed

    They've all got pure Citrulline, They've all got some form of pump matrix, They've all got some form of caffiene and They've all got some form of focus enhancement. So I suppose it comes down to the strength boosting effects...

    In regards to strength boosting effects, which is better?
    Betaine (Prolific)
    Vaso 6 (Re1gn)
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate (Conqu3r Unleashed)

    Any chance of some Prolific samples please @bdcc @kbayne @nattydisaster @LiveToLift
    I would also toss Scivation Quake in the mix...no BA in there either...

    I have never had Prolific...but I have had the others...

    Seems the majority of people (including myself) are quite impressed with the added strength and endurance that RE1GN offers...you have to be ready to sweat though. CU and Quake are really not that far behind in terms of efficacy though...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    I would also toss Scivation Quake in the mix...no BA in there either...

    Seems the majority of people (including myself) are quite impressed with the added strength and endurance that RE1GN offers...you have to be ready to sweat though.
    I looked at Quake, just a tad out of my availability range.
    How would you rate/compare the strength and focus effects from Re1gn and CU?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I looked at Quake, just a tad out of my availability range.
    How would you rate/compare the strength and focus effects from Re1gn and CU?
    Having used multiple tubs of both I would definitely say that Reign is significantly better all around. To be honest I would never go back to CU. Reign is comprehensive although I wish it came with 30 full servings instead of 20. But for me the slightly increased price per serving is worth it by far. I don't think you'll be disappointed in Reign although obviously I could be wrong. Hope that helps a little!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    I looked at Quake, just a tad out of my availability range.
    How would you rate/compare the strength and focus effects from Re1gn and CU?
    The easiest way to explain it is RE1GN does everything CU does except it is just a notch or two higher. The only reason I still prefer CU over RE1GN is entirely due to the the fact that I turn into a sweaty whore..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    Having used multiple tubs of both I would definitely say that Reign is significantly better all around. To be honest I would never go back to CU. Reign is comprehensive although I wish it came with 30 full servings instead of 20. But for me the slightly increased price per serving is worth it by far. I don't think you'll be disappointed in Reign although obviously I could be wrong. Hope that helps a little!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    The easiest way to explain it is RE1GN does everything CU does except it is just a notch or two higher. The only reason I still prefer CU over RE1GN is entirely due to the the fact that I turn into a sweaty whore..
    My only reservations in regards to Re1gn is the caffeine and stims. The closest I ever get to caffeine or a stimulant is my one or two cups of tea or coffee per day and I've been out of the pre-workout game for nearly a year now. I'm just worried it might kick too hard and I waste £40 ($54)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    My only reservations in regards to Re1gn is the caffeine and stims. The closest I ever get to caffeine or a stimulant is my one or two cups of tea or coffee per day and I've been out of the pre-workout game for nearly a year now. I'm just worried it might kick too hard and I waste £40 ($54)
    Some people would tell you to get RE1GN and work your way up in terms of dosing. You could do this, but you truly are striking me more as somebody that would be better suited to buy CU. It’s still a top notch PWO in my book..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    Some people would tell you to get RE1GN and work your way up in terms of dosing. You could do this, but you truly are striking me more as somebody that would be better suited to buy CU. It’s still a top notch PWO in my book..
    Re1gn looks great, but I am leaning more towards CU. I just think Re1gn might hit too hard. And if I half dose it I'll only be getting half of the other ingredients too...meaning half the pump, half the focus and half of the strength boosting effects too. I'm reading a lot into both and reviews/write-ups seem great for both. Although, I do have a bottle of Ignit3 that I got for my birthday earlier this year. So I could add a cap or two of that if CU looses it's kick?

  23. You could also see if anywhere will provide samples of each. Probably a long shot but worth it.

  24. I feel like I always bring it up but I force Max Out doesn't have BA in it and imo is a very complete preworkout
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat528 View Post
    You could also see if anywhere will provide samples of each. Probably a long shot but worth it.
    I've tagged some PES reps but had nothing back. I doubt Olympus Labs would send me any samples, as the last time I was going to order from their website shipping would have cost me £30 ($41).
    I really wish UK retailers would stock US company samples, it'd make UK supp shopping so much better.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stim free pre-workout
    By Chemistryguy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:31 PM
  2. Best Caffeine-Free Pre-workout?
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
  4. Best stimulant free Pre-Workout drink!
    By twistid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 01:06 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Log in
Log in