Recompadrol is back as HPScience Glycøshield!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What else can I say, I'm happy for you my man. I will have to harass you at the gym for a bottle! :p

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m after a good GDA for over Christmas and in my downtime between cycles.
How does this compare to the evomuse products and is it available in the uk??

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m after a good GDA for over Christmas and in my downtime between cycles.
How does this compare to the evomuse products and is it available in the uk??
The owner of evomuse is a good friend and i fully support and trust in the quality of his products. I would like to think that our products are equally as high quality as his. However, we are not currently carried in the UK but are hoping to be soon. I am more than happy to send you a bottle at our intro price if you want to cover international shipping for it

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
However, we are not currently carried in the UK but are hoping to be soon. I am more than happy to send you a bottle at our intro price if you want to cover international shipping for it
How much could you ship for?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The owner of evomuse is a good friend and i fully support and trust in the quality of his products. I would like to think that our products are equally as high quality as his. However, we are not currently carried in the UK but are hoping to be soon. I am more than happy to send you a bottle at our intro price if you want to cover international shipping for it
Any idea on international shipping cost (just a ball park).....I’ve shipped stuff in from Asia but never the USA.....??

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just reached out to my UK retailer connection to see if they want to take stock. Stay tuned!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just reached out to my UK retailer connection to see if they want to take stock. Stay tuned!
Nice, from the research I’ve seen (by that I’m mainly talking about comment from that font of knowledge TheSolution) this and predator from chaos and pain would be the two I should be looking at......

If predator nutrition stock it for you that would be even better for me....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, from the research I’ve seen (by that I’m mainly talking about comment from that font of knowledge TheSolution) this and predator from chaos and pain would be the two I should be looking at......

Predator is good but has some holes in my honest opinion (they don’t disclose extracts or % standardization) so you don’t really know how much active you’re getting from particular ingredients, whereas with us we tell you exactly what you’re getting and how much of it. Additionally, thats a seven cap serving size i believe which is kind of.. a lot. Our serving size is two caps and that’s good for up to 75g of carbs. Lastly, many GDAs contain na-r-ala which is a good ingredient, but I’d ask you to look into how it affects those on thyroid medication which is why we decided to omit it and why it was never in the original formula

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Predator is good but has some holes in my honest opinion (they don’t disclose extracts or % standardization) so you don’t really know how much active you’re getting from particular ingredients, whereas with us we tell you exactly what you’re getting and how much of it. Additionally, thats a seven cap serving size i believe which is kind of.. a lot. Our serving size is two caps and that’s good for up to 75g of carbs. Lastly, many GDAs contain na-r-ala which is a good ingredient, but I’d ask you to look into how it affects those on thyroid medication which is why we decided to omit it and why it was never in the original formula
Ok thanks, appreciate the info. I rarely eat more than 75g carbs in a meal (find medium to lower carb nutrition naturally easier to do, have to force carbs into meals when bulking) so that works.

Can you let me know either how you get on with your uk stockist or a ball park for shipping?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you let me know either how you get on with your uk stockist or a ball park for shipping?
Me too please.

Were there any beta testers or blood sugar testing done for GlycoSheild?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too please.

Were there any beta testers or blood sugar testing done for GlycoSheild?
i would refer you to the many logs and feedback for Recompadrol and Metabolic Powder on this forum as that is what these products are (with the exception of the slight changes to Recompadrol)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Recompadrol was THE BEST GDA on the market at the time and I’d say this is right there with it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks, appreciate the info. I rarely eat more than 75g carbs in a meal (find medium to lower carb nutrition naturally easier to do, have to force carbs into meals when bulking) so that works.

PM sent

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Duplicate

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And again bc of a glitch

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap for 75-100g carb for just sugar control but that's not the only thing we are after are we? :)

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap for 75-100g carb for just sugar control but that's not the only thing we are after are we? :)

Kibbo

Awards
C&p is a 1 cap serving size? 2 if needed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
C&p is a 1 cap serving size? 2 if needed.
Most users will only need 1-2 caps per meal, here is the label which has a
General guideline for caps. But a full serving is 2 caps.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations chedapalooza
Happy for you man!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today moved a lot of units. The intro sale pricing and giveaway incentives will end tomorrow night so if you’ve been waiting, don’t ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who wants a badass GlycoShield/Defuse combo sale?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who’s ready for a Defuse+Glycøshield flash sale???

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would Lyposhield come into that, I want to run both in a log
Glycøshield and Lipøshield used daily as directed and defuse for refeeds/cheat meals

Defuse could also be utilized prior to cardio with Lipøshield.. that’d be a pretty powerful combo prior to cardio.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edit: never mind lol. Dumb question.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycøshield and Lipøshield used daily as directed and defuse for refeeds/cheat meals

Defuse could also be utilized prior to cardio with Lipøshield.. that’d be a pretty powerful combo prior to cardio.
Is there a write up for LipoShield?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a discount code for this
There will be some rep codes floating around sooner than later but not any time this month. We did a big intro sale for cyber week where all who ordered got a 10% code for their next purchase and were entered into a prize drawing for a free Shielded Stack

The defuse + Glycøshield Stack is a huge bargain as both products are set at 34.99 which is $10 off both products if you were to purchase them separately

And the triple stack is $10 off both of the above and $4 off Lipøshield

So save $20 or $24 and those are limited. Once we’re out of defuse i don’t know if/when that stack will become available again.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

HPScience Glycoshield

Information on GDA

Glycøshield represents a GDA for weight management & nutrient partitioning product. Glycøshield is a clinically dosed nutrient partitioner & glucose disposal agent, it also includes clinically studied and trademarked ingredients that have been shown in studies to boost metabolism, prevent excess fat gain & blood sugar spikes, prevent & reverse type 2 diabetes, lower bad cholesterol, act as an anti inflammatory & more.

Dosing

Less then 50g = 1 Cap
50-75g Carbs = 2 Caps
75-100g Carbs = 3 Caps
150+g = 4 Caps
Cheat meals = 4 Caps

Dose 20-30 Minutes Prior to a meal.

Formula

250mg Garcinia Cambogia (can block fat production)
190mg Berberine HCL (control of insulin/glucose levels and lipid parameters)
170mg Salaretin (transport/usage of fatty acids to fuel bodily processes)
150mg Banaba Leaf (lowers amounts of insulin to shuttle glucose into cells )
120mg Olive Leaf Extract (increase insulitn sensitivity)
120mg Gymnema Sylvestre (proven to lower blood glucose levels)

Monitor Readings

** All readings are 90 minutes post meal.
** 2 Caps 15 minutes prior to carb meal (Requested by Company)
** Carb meal amounts are listed

Upon Waking: (Baseline) – 85 mg/dl

90 Minutes after 25g Carb with 1 Cap – 30 mg/dl
175g Cooked Potatoes

90 minutes after 50g Carbs with 1 Caps – 61 mg/dl
7 Rice Cakes

90 Minutes after 25g Carbs with 2 Caps – 43 mg/dl
4 Rice Cakes

90 minutes after 50g Carbs with 2 Caps: - 97 mg/dl (Bad reading?)
Carb meal was 7 Rice Cakes (49g Carbs)

90 minutes after 75g Carbs with 2 Caps: - 85 mg/dl
Carb meal was 5 Rice Cakes + Honey + Banana

90 minutes after 100g Carbs with 2 Caps: - 53 mg/dl
4 Servings of Cereal

90 minutes after Cheat Meal with 2 Caps – 137 mg/dl
Thai Food → Appetizer, Entrée, and Deep Fried Cheesecake

90 Minutes after Cheat Meal with 4 Caps: - 90 mg/dl
Pint of Ice Cream

Notes

Good:
- Weight dropped on Day 1 with no dietary changes or training changes.
-BG is baselining very fast from resting in 25 – 100g Cap Meals (some readings were up and down).
- Improved digestion. Less overall bloating.

Bad:
- Hunger increase since starting Glycoshield. For those who can’t have self control they will overeat due to hunger pains.
- BG reached lows of 30-50, which is half of my resting. This could cause hypo like symptoms for some individuals.

Tracking my Weight
I will note any weight changes during my use of Glycoshield. I am making 0 dietary changes, the only thing changed is the addition of the GDA

I started Glycoshiled Wednesday Jan 10th in the afternoon
Mon Jan 8th – 172
Tue Jan 9th – 171.6
Wed Jan 10th – 170.2 (Started Glycoshield with last 2 carb meals)
Thur Jan 11th – 169.4 (took with 75g carb meals and 100g carb meals BG Dropped 30 from resting)
Friday Jan 12th- 170 (Was hungry and had extra food on top of calories still below daily average)
Saturday Jan 13th – 170.4 (Back to regular diet)
Sunday Jan 14th – 170.6 (Non Workout Day)
Monday Jan 15th - 170.4 (After Cheat Meal and 4 Cap dosing)