Osta plexx? What happend?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I wasn't planning on taking it but I seen it advertised here and seemed very interesting? But now all of a sudden it's discontinued? That fast. What happened?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You'll have to wait for a hi tech rep to chime in on this one.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Could be one of two things:

1. SARMs (which are actual synthetic drugs) and 1-Step/Active PHs that were being sold alongside Creatine as supps - got a ton of behind the scenes legal heat from competitors, so companies pulled them to avoid costly lawsuits (my guess only).

2. HTP imported/distributed all/most of the PHs and they are in legal trouble right now.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Could be one of two things:

1. SARMs (which are actual synthetic drugs) and 1-Step/Active PHs that were being sold alongside Creatine as supps - got a ton of behind the scenes legal heat from competitors, so companies pulled them to avoid costly lawsuits (my guess only).

2. HTP imported/distributed all/most of the PHs and they are in legal trouble right now.
I would venture to say it's #2. This is just one product on a long list of products they seemed to have discontinued.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
But are they fighting the obvious wrong test results and continue to produce the DHEA phs?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Valdosta Workout Logs 55
Wobmarvel Peptide/Research 1
S Supplements 0
Studdscruggs Supplements 12
J Anabolics 6