After LGD what to take?

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
After 8 weeks of LGD, 10mg a day, what do you recommend taking?
To help me keep as much muscle as possible?
The calories, post LGD, will still keep them high.
Product Tips?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After 8 weeks of LGD, 10mg a day, what do you recommend taking?
To help me keep as much muscle as possible?
The calories, post LGD, will still keep them high.
Product Tips?
A SERM, first and foremost as your PCT. After that, make sure you keep the calorie intake up. Natty anabolics like Ep1logue or Massacr3 would be great to add in for added firepower. Orig1n is now discontinued but if you can find some remaining stock I would definitely use it for the appetite and digestion/recovery benefits.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aside from what has already been mentioned, bust your a$$ under the bar and aim to at least maintain the same intensity. And, just to clarify, by "intensity" I mean the actual weight you are lifting. So simply put: aim to keep your on-cycle 1-15RMs. Make sense?

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
A SERM, first and foremost as your PCT. After that, make sure you keep the calorie intake up. Natty anabolics like Ep1logue or Massacr3 would be great to add in for added firepower. Orig1n is now discontinued but if you can find some remaining stock I would definitely use it for the appetite and digestion/recovery benefits.
What if I do not take a SERM?
What am I going to meet?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would run your full PCT before adding anything extra. Maybe some Hydra Six Head to maintain.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What am I going to meet?
Without taking a SERM it is highly probable that you will be very suppressed and lose a significant portion of your gains if you cannot recover test production and normal levels quickly. Remaining in a hypogonadal state will lend itself to catabolizing any hard earned muscle mass you accrued. Libido, appetite, mood, and a number of other areas will all be adversely affected. A SERM All but guarantees a quick and adequate recovery. Using only natural OTC PCT products is a gamble unless you can get blood tested to gauge that you aren’t fully suppressed.

K

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What am I going to meet?
You need to use a SERM when running 10mg of LGD. Don't try to use natty test boosters after LGD. It's extremely suppressive at small doses and 10mg is 10x the studied dose.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What am I going to meet?
You need a SERM and I would have an AI on hand, just in case. Once you have your SERM, you can run OTC products with the SERM to help with maintaining strength and weight, but the SERM is needed first. You could use AlphaMax XT, in conjunction with the SERM. It will have you covered from all angles, in addition to the SERM. You will get a full dosed AI, Ashwagandha can also help reduce cortisol y reducing stress/anxiety. It also provides an increase in body comp. It helps maintain lean mass and increase fat loss. F95 increase cAMP levels and also does the same thing regarding body composition. You also have several ingredients that will aid in boosting testosterone. It beats buying an AI, testbooster, something for libido, etc. It is a nice, all in one solution when combined with a SERM.

Have you started your cycle yet? If not, hold off until you get your SERM on hand. If you have started, find a source ASAP, and in the future, do not run your cycle until you have everything on hand. And do more research. You do not want to mess with your hormones.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You need to use a SERM when running 10mg of LGD. Don't try to use natty test boosters after LGD. It's extremely suppressive at small doses and 10mg is 10x the studied dose.
Serm is no more expensive then a test booster, look around

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SERM as most have already stated. Also opt for a natty muscle builder such as arachidonic acid, in the form of SNS XGELS.

M

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
as others said:
serm is must, test boosters and fun like that is optional.
8 weeks lgd is no joke for suppression.. (i guess no bloodwork available?)

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a shame, there are guys on YouTube recommending test boosters and arimistane as being sufficient pct for sarms, LGD included! I know I just watched one a few min ago!

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your suggestions!
I'm not stupid, I know what I'm going to meet!
Unfortunately a real SERM I can not find it very easily ... asking to make me do a prescription from the doctor seems impossible.
I read so much before starting to use a SARM, LGD.
I also read that it does not need a SERM at the end of the cycle, since (by reading some of the feedbacks), this was not needed, as it was not suppressive as it was suspected.
I know it's an unconscious risk, not stupid (otherwise I would not read anything about it).
I could also stop here, at 4 weeks, and do not go any further (8 weeks), not to complicate things.

B

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately a real SERM I can not find it very easily ... asking to make me do a prescription from the doctor seems impossible.
I also read that it does not need a SERM at the end of the cycle, since (by reading some of the feedbacks), this was not needed, as it was not suppressive as it was suspected.
I know it's an unconscious risk, not stupid (otherwise I would not read anything about it).
I could also stop here, at 4 weeks, and do not go any further (8 weeks), not to complicate things.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a shame, there are guys on YouTube recommending test boosters and arimistane as being sufficient pct for sarms, LGD included! I know I just watched one a few min ago!
Some company reps on here do the same thing

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
There are a million research chemical companies online that sell liquid clomid and other SERMs. Just google research peptides and most of those companies cary SERMs. You can probably find for under 40 buck for a vial full which is more than you will need. 25-50 mg a day for 10 days is pretty much all you will need.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edited because there's no point in trying to change your mind.

Last edited:
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What country are you in? The USA is probably the most difficult country to get Rx drugs in, save Iran, North Korea and Australia :D ... and SERMS come in the mail. Try to get Rx, and here, Indian Rx is easy (and actually, I'm pretty sure, completely legal for personal 90 day supplies of non-scheduled drugs, but IANAL). If you go RC, get TWO - one from company A, and one from company B - then rotate - helps guard against no/under dosing - not perfect, but you have to play the hand you're dealt. No/OTC PCT products didn't fully recover a guy from 4 weeks of Ostarine - he only made it back from 124, to 467 in 5 weeks, when he started at 557. With 1700+ posts, you really should have had this all lined up prior, bud, but good luck.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m sure one of our board sponsors would love to send you a box of multivitamins for your future pet experiments. Worth looking into.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I’m sure one of our board sponsors would love to send you a box of multivitamins for your future pet experiments. Worth looking into.
No kidding huh? :D I just pulled this from an ad in the Anabolic section, LOL.

Attachments

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If you go RC, get TWO - one from company A, and one from company B - then rotate - helps guard against no/under dosing - not perfect, but you have to play the hand you're dealt.
Always thinking outside the box - I like it. As far as overseas pharmacies, it might not be a terrible idea to use the same strategy. I know everyone thinks you're safe ordering overseas rx, even if it's from Uganda. Call me overly cautious, but I still remain skeptical of overseas pharmacies as well as RCs.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Always thinking outside the box - I like it. As far as overseas pharmacies, it might not be a terrible idea to use the same strategy. I know everyone thinks you're safe ordering overseas rx, even if it's from Uganda. Call me overly cautious, but I still remain skeptical of overseas pharmacies as well as RCs.
Definitely a fair point, broheim :D Indian 'Xtane' (Natco Pharma) worked for me, verified by bloodwork. YMMV.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Serm is super easy to get