AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X-Gels, as mentioned, is solid.

I also like MassMax XT. For a full on bulk, it is great because it will increase hunger and during a bulk, one wants more calories. Strength gains are also very good with MassMax XT. We had users run it for 8 weeks and report a 5-7 pound weight gain while improving body composition. For a natural supplement, a weight gain of almost a pound per week with a favorable change in body composition is hard to beat.

Nutriverse currently has 30% off, making it hard to pass by.

https://www.nutriverse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I read on a topic for x-gels that I need GMS and Carnitine Salt is that true and thanks for the help will look into MassMax and X-gels Thanks Sam

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I read on a topic for x-gels that I need GMS and Carnitine Salt is that true and thanks for the help will look into MassMax and X-gels Thanks Sam
I would agree that out of all the touted "natty anabolics", ArA has the most *possible* promise. See https://examine.com/nutrition/erd-sneakpeek-20-arachidonic-acid/

It just sucks that J Wilson was involved with the MN sponsored study... but the other study that found only power improvements had D Willoughby.

The MN study just did:

Supplementation.

Each participant consumed two soft gels (1.5g ARASYN; 40% arachidonic acid) of either X-Factor (Molecular Nutrition, Jupiter, FLA, USA) or a visually identical placebo (i.e. corn oil) once per day approximately 45 minutes prior to the training session. Empty supplement bottles were returned to investigators to ensure compliance before the commencement of all training sessions. Supplement compliance was high (i.e., 99.4%)

The Willoughby study did:

Supplementation protocol and dietary monitoring

In a double-blind fashion, subjects ingested four 250 mg capsules containing a corn oil placebo or AA (X-Factor, Molecular Nutrition, Jupiter, FL) over 50 days following baseline testing. Supplements were prepared in capsule form and packaged in generic bottles by Molecular Nutrition. Compliance was monitored by having subjects return empty supplement bottles after 25 and 50 days of supplementation. In accordance with previous guidelines and in an effort to ensure energy and protein intake were adequate to facilitate muscle hypertrophy, all subjects were instructed to increase caloric intake by approximately 500 kcal·day-1 while also maintaining an estimated protein intake of 2 g·kg-1·day-1 when compared to baseline dietary analysis [23]. Subjects were provided a commercially-available meal replacement powder (Lean Body, Labrada Nutrition, Houston, TX) containing approximately 290 kilocalories, 24 g of carbohydrate, 45 g of protein and 1 g of fat per serving in an attempt to accommodate the above mentioned energy and protein requirements. Depending on baseline protein intake, subjects were told to ingest 1 to 2 packets of the meal replacement supplement in the morning and/or immediately following each workout [24]. Additionally, subjects were instructed to avoid regular consumption of foods known to be high in ω-3 fatty acids including fish oil, flaxseed oil, cold water fish, olive oil, sesame oil, peanut butter, N-acetyl-cysteine, conjugated linoleic acid, as well as anti-inflammatory medications including acetaminophen, ibuprofen, aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [18]. Dietary intake as well as linoleic (18:2, ω-6), linolenic (18:3, ω-3), and AA intake were monitored with 4-day dietary recalls at days 0, 25 and 50 and assessed using the Food Processor III Nutrition Software (ESHA Nutrition Research, Salem, OR).
The extra stuff (GMS, LCLT) won't hurt IMO.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2217562/

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?****10.1371/journal.pone.0155153

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Thanks for the info do you think you could link me a good Carnitine Salt and GMS as I've never heard of these products before only ever done a OL epi and laxo cycle before thanks Sam

JVee63

Awards
Sam,
The answer is calories. If you aren't eating enough, it doesn't matter what you do.
Boring, but true.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
I'm already eating 3068-3500 a day I only weigh around 70kg probably a little more now so I think I'm eating enough calories was just hoping I could find something to help a long the way Thanks Sam

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the info do you think you could link me a good Carnitine Salt and GMS as I've never heard of these products before only ever done a OL epi and laxo cycle before thanks Sam
Something with L-Carnatine L-Tartrate and HydroMax. There seem to be eleventy thousand products with those :D Or just get bags of both. Glycerol Mono Stearate is like eating Airsoft BB's though - I grind it up :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ArA and/or MassMax would get my vote. ArA can be used with any goal though. MassMax is geared towards bulking because of the weight gain/increased appetite most users will see.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already stated, ARA in the form of SNS XGELS will get the job done. Stacked with mass max XT, it will be a killer stack!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels is definitely on the top of the list. Another solo natty supp i like to run is anafuse as well.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
am i right in thinking xgels are pro inflammatory? Just curious to know how effective they will be if for example you had to take an anti inflammatory pain killer?
I’ve used them before with no real issues. I have tendinitis and it’ll flare up from time to time and need ibuprofen to train. Just don’t make it an everyday thing.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone mentioned it yet - creatine.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
X gels is always solid
Legendary by Choas and Pain gets lots of great reviews
Creatine should be a staple

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anyone mentioned it yet - creatine.
Very true! I recommend this year round, 10gr post workout (hold off on all the 3-5gr crap everyone)

It’s so inexpensive and so affective. What seems like a year supply of SNS creatine monohydrate is less than $20

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beta alanine. Not the best just another good one to have on hand

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am i right in thinking xgels are pro inflammatory? Just curious to know how effective they will be if for example you had to take an anti inflammatory pain killer?
I think many of us have used anti inflammatory products with X gels. I always just dose well away from my ArA dose.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Thanks guys I have creatine already so will keep using that and will buy some x-gels anything else that is mandatory when taking x-gels or can I just take them on there own ?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys I have creatine already so will keep using that and will buy some x-gels anything else that is mandatory when taking x-gels or can I just take them on there own ?
Adding cartinite and glycerol (hydro max) with your dose will greatly amplify the affects

I believe the dosing
1-2gr carnitine
3-5gr Hydromax

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Distilled got you covered ..
Yeah a lot of pple stack it with lclt

I’ve taken numerous times with just preworkout + creatine (mcc) and loved it

Let us know how you like it

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your goal is a lean bulk you’d be very happy with our HPS Glycøshield nutrient partitioner and GDA. Will help utilize all nutrients you take in and keep you from putting on excess fat as you increase your calories

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
May I ask why creatine seems to be a staple for you guys on a bulk like whats the benefit just added it to my shake today so looking forward to the benefits :) thanks Sam

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May I ask why creatine seems to be a staple for you guys on a bulk like whats the benefit just added it to my shake today so looking forward to the benefits :) thanks Sam
It’s basically the most studied and proven supplement out there to actually aid in building muscle and recovery. You can just google it and there’s tons of hits

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

adoboPower

Awards
I've never tried ArA, but Fearn's soy lecithin has had a huge impact on my strength, recovery, muscle fullness, and appetite - all things you need for a successful bulk.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Something with L-Carnatine L-Tartrate and HydroMax. There seem to be eleventy thousand products with those :D Or just get bags of both. Glycerol Mono Stearate is like eating Airsoft BB's though - I grind it up :D
Adding cartinite and glycerol (hydro max) with your dose will greatly amplify the affects

I believe the dosing
1-2gr carnitine
3-5gr Hydromax
Where can i find hydromax? who makes it?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone makes life great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can i find hydromax? who makes it?
IntraMax by Performax Labs contains creative as well as hydromax. Great intraworkout product. Some use it as a pre workout or stack it with a stim pre workout but I prefer it as my intra. Tastes great and doesn’t foam up.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Thanks guys I'll enjoy taking my creatine again then ;) also is it best to take 10g pre workout or post as I don't have a pre workout to mix it with so Ive been putting it in my protein shake kind regards Sam

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Would any of you mind telling me what I could use work on? Bare in mind I'm bulking so I'm losing abs a little thanks Sam

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Thanks guys only my first year of lifting still got a while to go so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fit life ..say no to dad bods

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys I'll enjoy taking my creatine again then ;) also is it best to take 10g pre workout or post as I don't have a pre workout to mix it with so Ive been putting it in my protein shake kind regards Sam
No need to take 10 grams. % grams daily is fine, once you are saturated, you really only need 3 grams per day. I like getting my creatine from IntraMax. Not only does it have a full dose of creatine, but it also contains fully dosed ingredients to aid in recovery, performance, and even ingredients to aid in creating lean body mass.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
8 weeks Anabeta elite or Testify followed by 8 weeks mass max xt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like mentioned above, no need for 10 grams. Creatine works by saturation. 5g / day is plenty. Some even go 3-4g / day.