Test1fy or OG Anabeta??

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Which to choose from?

I tried the OG Anabeta waaay back when, and I loved it. Really responded well to the Anacylus. Anabeta Elite, however, sucked. Waste of my money completely. Starting another bulking stack, and Test1fy ON PAPER is the ****. But so was Anabeta Elite. I have done multiple runs of K1NGSBLOOD, favorite formula of all time, but looking to try something different, and I loved the OG Anabeta.

Has anybody had OG Anabeta and Test1fy? Comparable? On paper Test1fy should blow it away, but I'd be lying if I said I've been impressed with reviews for Test1fy. I can grab a few bottles of OG which is why I'm asking, I don't know if it really was the **** way back when, or if it was just earlier in my training and I was responding better.

Thank you in advance, gentlemen.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never got the same results off of anabeta elite that I did the OG. Maybe the newer extract wasn’t as good or something but the OG was way better. Never tried Testify but MAN sports also has a promising AC product

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Which to choose from?

I tried the OG Anabeta waaay back when, and I loved it. Really responded well to the Anacylus. Anabeta Elite, however, sucked. Waste of my money completely. Starting another bulking stack, and Test1fy ON PAPER is the ****. But so was Anabeta Elite. I have done multiple runs of K1NGSBLOOD, favorite formula of all time, but looking to try something different, and I loved the OG Anabeta.

Has anybody had OG Anabeta and Test1fy? Comparable? On paper Test1fy should blow it away, but I'd be lying if I said I've been impressed with reviews for Test1fy. I can grab a few bottles of OG which is why I'm asking, I don't know if it really was the **** way back when, or if it was just earlier in my training and I was responding better.

Thank you in advance, gentlemen.
Where did you find OG Anabeta for sale? I would love to be able to find a few bottles of OG Anabeta myself as that was the most effective version for me as well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test1fy has the exact same extract as original Anabeta

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I would assume that Anabeta elite had the exact same extract as the OG, not even close to the same effects. There is a difference. Supposedly PES had a unique extraction process for the OG. Maybe it was too pricey and they ditched it for ABE.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would assume that Anabeta elite had the exact same extract as the OG, not even close to the same effects. There is a difference. Supposedly PES had a unique extraction process for the OG. Maybe it was too pricey and they ditched it for ABE.
Right when I tried ABE I clearly stated (on AM) that it’s nowhere near the same as OG and I was flamed for saying that by PES. Now everybody seems to be on my side lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Supposedly PES had a unique extraction process for the OG. Maybe it was too pricey and they ditched it for ABE.
99.99999% sure that boutique supplement companies don't do their own "extracting". It comes in "already extracted" from over-seas and then the contract mfgs stuff it in caps, powders or tabs. The only way to have something unique in that case, would be for the over-seas supplier to do an "exclusive" and not sell to anyone else. There are US CM's that develop there own stuff though - the big one is on the tip of my tounge but I can't remember it (not Glanbia, but they come up with their own stuff too, obviously).

Edit: Compound Solutions!!!!!

SK Labs ingredient list is quite extensive. We have established reliable domestic and international sources for scores of ...herbal extracts...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right when I tried ABE I clearly stated (on AM) that it’s nowhere near the same as OG and I was flamed for saying that by PES. Now everybody seems to be on my side lol
PES is the new BPI now...crap formulas, crap products...outside of High Volume, and you know sooner or later they'll kill that formula also.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s because everyone was hanging on their nuts so hard. One guy got banned for showing studies proving amento was absolute garbage even in doses 10x what was in their products and he was banned. Select is beyond overrated. They had of alphamine, erase, and anabeta and have been crap since.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I bought 14 bottles of Amentomax for 2 bucks each couple years back. Tried taking up to 6(!) capsules preworkout to NO effect. Don't know what I felt more cheated by, Amento or Epicathecin.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done runs of both OG Anabeta and Test1fy. Obviously OG Ansbeta was in my earlier training days a few years back and Test1fy was earlier this year.
If you have access to in-date OG Anabeta then I'd say grab that. Test1fy was O.k, but I remember getting way better strength gains on the OG Anabeta.

Voldyne

Awards
I've done runs of both OG Anabeta and Test1fy. Obviously OG Ansbeta was in my earlier training days a few years back and Test1fy was earlier this year.
If you have access to in-date OG Anabeta then I'd say grab that. Test1fy was O.k, but I remember getting way better strength gains on the OG Anabeta.
Same here. I have run both a few times as well and found the AP extract to be much more potent in OG Anabeta than what is found in TEST1FY.

TEST1FY is a nice legit test booster which I enjoy, but OG Anabeta was truly an impressive natty anabolic. Loved it! As others mentioned, I got nothing out of any of the ABE versions that contained AnaCycle. I think MAN Sports PR-XT will be on my list of supps to try very soon!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think MAN Sports PR-XT will be on my list of supps to try very soon!
I've been seeing this PR-XT mentioned quite a lot recently. It does look good but with a £60 price tag I'd need more proof before putting my money down on it.

Voldyne

Awards
I've been seeing this PR-XT mentioned quite a lot recently. It does look good but with a £60 price tag I'd need more proof before putting my money down on it.
I agree, I would love to hear from someone who has tried the current PR-XT as well as OG Anabeta to give us an idea of how they compare. I think the original PR-XT was rumored to have been spiked? I suspect the current one is not...

I must say that I have never been disappointed in MAN Sports supplements...they always seem to deliver on quality and potency..

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree, I would love to hear from someone who has tried the current PR-XT as well as OG Anabeta to give us an idea of how they compare. I think the original PR-XT was rumored to have been spiked? I suspect the current one is not...

I must say that I have never been disappointed in MAN Sports supplements...they always seem to deliver on quality and potency..
I would be surprised if it was spiked. There were a bunch of preworkouts testers for Dmha recently and MAN was the only one who tested to actually have it and in the correct amounts

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Ironically, I was thinking that the OG Anabeta may have been spiked. No other Anacylus product has given comperable results to my knowledge, at least thats how it seems. I was thinking about trying Barlow's, but read a testimony, within the past week or two, that said it did nothing OG AB did. I've always stayed natty, but I can remember being on the tail end of the OG AB stack and being 'holy ****' in the mirror. That says alot for a natty. The only other thing comparable was Secretabridge, but OG took the cake. Seems... odd that all other extracts basically have amounted to disappointment.

Voldyne

Awards
I would be surprised if it was spiked. There were a bunch of preworkouts testers for Dmha recently and MAN was the only one who tested to actually have it and in the correct amounts
That is interesting about the DMHA...good for them! Yeah, could be just a rumor, can’t seem to find anything about it now but I think that may have been why it went away in recent years. Either way, I am sure the current product is GTG and I am very interested to figure out how it compares to OG Anabeta in terms of potency.

Voldyne

Awards
Ironically, I was thinking that the OG Anabeta may have been spiked. No other Anacylus product has given comperable results to my knowledge, at least thats how it seems. I was thinking about trying Barlow's, but read a testimony, within the past week or two, that said it did nothing OG AB did. I've always stayed natty, but I can remember being on the tail end of the OG AB stack and being 'holy ****' in the mirror. That says alot for a natty. The only other thing comparable was Secretabridge, but OG took the cake. Seems... odd that all other extracts basically have amounted to disappointment.
I know, OG Anabeta and OG ABE both felt and performed like prohormones for me. Body temp was up, blood pressure, appetite, strength, and big time vascularity. TEST1FY does not do the same for me...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mustve just been your batch then cos I ran 4 bottles of that stuff at various doses and it never came close to a PH for me.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'd love to know the actual data on intentional "1st Run Spiking" :D How else do you explain Water Chestnuts making you massive? :D

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run both OG anabeta and testify.
I found that increased hunger in both products was similar, indicating legit Anacylus in the testify.
Had to stop taking the testify as I couldn't control my clean eating.
I also get a noticeable boost in libido on testify.
I think it is one of the best test boosters out there. I reserve it for PCT now because of the hunger increase.

Voldyne

Awards
I've run both OG anabeta and testify.
I found that increased hunger in both products was similar, indicating legit Anacylus in the testify.
Had to stop taking the testify as I couldn't control my clean eating.
I also get a noticeable boost in libido on testify.
I think it is one of the best test boosters out there. I reserve it for PCT now because of the hunger increase.
I agree that TEST1FY is certainly one of the best test boosters around. For me though...OG Anabeta was a completely different animal. In fact I think it actually was an animal..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mustve just been your batch then cos I ran 4 bottles of that stuff at various doses and it never came close to a PH for me.
Well, spiking with full dose would be stupid anyway.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I will be sincere.
Anabeta Elite OG was the best (with ARA pair), compared to the latest version of Anabeta Elite.

PRXT at the time was a bomb, I remember it was strong (1 bottle alone) ... the best of all.

My vote goes to ARA + PRXT

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, spiking with full dose would be stupid anyway.
Man it sux to be a bodybilder.

In the supp section are people complaining that products are purportedly spiked with less-than-full-dose PH cos of great results.

In the anabolic section are people complaining that products purportedly contain less-than-full-dose PH and no results.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

In the supp section are people complaining that products are purportedly spiked with less-than-full-dose PH cos of great results.

In the anabolic section are people complaining that products contain less-than-full-dose PH and no results.
LOL

we were born to complain!

Voldyne

Awards

In the anabolic section are people complaining that products purportedly contain less-than-full-dose PH and no results.
Exactly!

Personally, if I get results and I can still get a boner...I call that product a winner no matter what is in it!

Voldyne

Awards
I will be sincere.
Anabeta Elite OG was the best (with ARA pair), compared to the latest version of Anabeta Elite.

PRXT at the time was a bomb, I remember it was strong (1 bottle alone) ... the best of all.

My vote goes to ARA + PRXT
So here we go, confirmation that PR-XT is a powerhouse...

Thanks!

mjm198122

Awards
PES is the new BPI now...crap formulas, crap products...outside of High Volume, and you know sooner or later they'll kill that formula also.
Don't know about their other products but PES Select Protein is one of the few Proteins that I use where I can see visible results.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 14 bottles of Amentomax for 2 bucks each couple years back. Tried taking up to 6(!) capsules preworkout to NO effect. Don't know what I felt more cheated by, Amento or Epicathecin.
From what I remember I actually got subtle effects from Amentoflavone. IIRC I experienced slightly better pumps and slightly better endurance. Like you, I grabbed my bottles for pretty cheap.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I do not know the BPI brand, so I do not discuss it.
But to say that PES has "****" products (you wrote it to me), it seems exaggerated!
Want to discuss the Select? in the landscape of powdered proteins I think they are number one.

I have also been ill since they have reformated Alphamine (and I'm talking about the European version, perfect for my needs.) But what was the most effective American version ... never tried) ... but to say it has **** ****. .. This no!

Nevertheless, they have always invested in the quality of the ingredients, and this honors them ...
R1balla but do not you first work for the PES?
sorry is my curiosity.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally, someone else that speaks of lgi secreteabridge. That stuff was awesome to take pre workout and get you aggressive and all hardened up (No, not your man meat).

Does anyone know if they still make anything like it? I loved that product. Or know a place that still carries it? I can only find one bottle in ebay and guy wants like 70$ for it. Used to get them for 25 on sale w discount codes. Anyways, if anyone knows of Anything pls lmk via message or quoting my response, tyia am peoples.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally, someone else that speaks of lgi secreteabridge. That stuff was awesome to take pre workout and get you aggressive and all hardened up (No, not your man meat).

Does anyone know if they still make anything like it? I loved that product. Or know a place that still carries it? I can only find one bottle in ebay and guy wants like 70$ for it. Used to get them for 25 on sale w discount codes. Anyways, if anyone knows of Anything pls lmk via message or quoting my response, tyia am peoples.
Oh it's still out there....trust me. Just bought 2 :)

Voldyne

Awards
Gotta say...I am shocked to hear all these positive reviews of Secret-A-Bridge. I ran 2 bottles back to back when it first came out and I didn’t notice anything. I was not using anything else at the time..

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta say...I am shocked to hear all these positive reviews of Secret-A-Bridge. I ran 2 bottles back to back when it first came out and I didn’t notice anything. I was not using anything else at the time..
This is where I truly believe individual chemistry co,esp into play. Some people may feel nothing secreteabridge and others may feel nothing from alphamax and things like that (me). So that's why I think there are such mixed reviews on all these natty products- they all hit different centers of the brain and body and some people lack excitement "here" while others lack it "there"

Voldyne

Awards
This is where I truly believe individual chemistry co,esp into play. Some people may feel nothing secreteabridge and others may feel nothing from alphamax and things like that (me). So that's why I think there are such mixed reviews on all these natty products- they all hit different centers of the brain and body and some people lack excitement "here" while others lack it "there"
Yes, so many different opinions and reported individual benefits/side effects (and no effects) from essentially all supplements..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, so many different opinions and reported individual benefits/side effects (and no effects) from essentially all supplements..
Never go off anecdote, too susceptible to placebo.

Laxogenin- This compound was discovered in the late 1990’s and is known to be very similar to Anavar... and increase protein synthesis by over 200%.

Diosgenin- This ingredient is derived from the ster0id sapogenin, which found in wild yam.

Dioscin- This ingredient is also derived from the natural steroid saponin, found in the Mexican wild yam.
LOL, I see the Yams are back, where's my Delorean? I see the 200% BS is still being used too. "Known to be very similar to Anavar" is very Bill Phillips-y: "Feels like Deca!". Calgon, take me away...

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never go off anecdote, too susceptible to placebo.

LOL, I see the Yams are back, where's my Delorean? I see the 200% BS is still being used too. "Known to be very similar to Anavar" is very Bill Phillips-y: "Feels like Deca!". Calgon, take me away...
I find Laxogenin to work a lot like a hefty leucine dosage or hmb (a "better" leucine- in quotes bc someone will hate me for that).

And studies can say all they want. I still feel individual chemistry makes all the difference in the world. For instance, tren makes one of my buddies a sweetheart. The other a very hyperactive short tempered pecker head. Deca works great for me and the guy I got my stuff fro, tried npp bc he seen my results and thought it was better than tren. All depends on how your body will respond. Tren makes me a total asshead.
Secreteabridge is a great pre-workout for me since I have high epi and norepinephrine levels and can't use stims. Even beta alanine above half a tab of ripped fuel or wtvr one it was is too much for me. My buddy pops the 6 as recommended on the bottle and doesn't seem much different at all.

Can't we all just agree to disagree and use whatever the each of likes and not really give a rats ass what it may or may not do for the other? I think that's most important. Use what works for YOU and forget what your buddy or some forum douche has to say. And yes, I said that on purpose ;-)

Good day fellas, and the few ladies we got here as well.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
COULD NOT AGREE MORE. I feel like anytime you place your opinion about something on this site, somebody always has to dismiss your observations as 'placebo effect', or worse, tell you about on some study they read in ergolog said the supplement was bunk. I've done enough personal experimentation with a ton of 'debunked' supplements that I personally had solid results from. My advice? Cool it with the attitude of a knowitall because you read a study.. What works for some might not work for all, and big shocker, a huge number of studies are funded by a biased parties.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I find Laxogenin to work a lot like a hefty leucine dosage or hmb (a "better" leucine- in quotes bc someone will hate me for that).

And studies can say all they want. I still feel individual chemistry makes all the difference in the world. For instance, tren makes one of my buddies a sweetheart. The other a very hyperactive short tempered pecker head. Deca works great for me and the guy I got my stuff fro, tried npp bc he seen my results and thought it was better than tren. All depends on how your body will respond. Tren makes me a total asshead.
Secreteabridge is a great pre-workout for me since I have high epi and norepinephrine levels and can't use stims. Even beta alanine above half a tab of ripped fuel or wtvr one it was is too much for me. My buddy pops the 6 as recommended on the bottle and doesn't seem much different at all.

Can't we all just agree to disagree and use whatever the each of likes and not really give a rats ass what it may or may not do for the other? I think that's most important. Use what works for YOU and forget what your buddy or some forum douche has to say. And yes, I said that on purpose ;-)

Good day fellas, and the few ladies we got here as well.
Seems to go in waves, i remember back in the day when i would call out those IIFYM potatoes and get grilled. People need to look at everything in the context that it simply isn’t black and white.

Voldyne

Awards
COULD NOT AGREE MORE. I feel like anytime you place your opinion about something on this site, somebody always has to dismiss your observations as 'placebo effect', or worse, tell you about on some study they read in ergolog said the supplement was bunk. I've done enough personal experimentation with a ton of 'debunked' supplements that I personally had solid results from. My advice? Cool it with the attitude of a knowitall because you read a study.. What works for some might not work for all, and big shocker, a huge number of studies are funded by a biased parties.
^^ This dude knows what he is taking about...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do not know the BPI brand, so I do not discuss it.
But to say that PES has "****" products (you wrote it to me), it seems exaggerated!
Want to discuss the Select? in the landscape of powdered proteins I think they are number one.

I have also been ill since they have reformated Alphamine (and I'm talking about the European version, perfect for my needs.) But what was the most effective American version ... never tried) ... but to say it has **** ****. .. This no!

Nevertheless, they have always invested in the quality of the ingredients, and this honors them ...
R1balla but do not you first work for the PES?
sorry is my curiosity.
I’ve never worked for PES. I’ve worked for app nut, primordial performance and now Performax Labs. I also worked with another company for a short stint but they went bankrupt.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody reacts different to supplements. Most people can’t even get a proper diet down. These aren’t steroids. People tend to forget that sometimes.