Natty Cycle - What supps?

Ban

Banned
Awards
I'm cutting right now, about to finish soon. I don't want to put on fat, so I might go on a really lean bulk or just a recomp. I'm on 6 caps of MassMax and 1-2 caps of Somatozine depending on if I am on a surplus or not. I've heard grrat things about Foroskollin and Ep1louge. Can someone tell me what to go for next to be more anabolic and to build some more. I'm thinking about adding DCP, but from where? And what is the best muscle builders for you guys?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Male competitors step on stage at what? 4, 5% Bodyfat? After the show, even if the guy "reverses" 100 kcal every 2 weeks back to his new, estimated TDEE - he ain't staying at 5% BF. You will put on some fat no matter what - don't worry about it - you cut it off next time. You can cut 1, 2, 3lbs a week: it takes magnitudes longer to add 3lbs of muscle tissue. *Generally* (special cases like new trainees, obese, etc... or an intermediate/advanced guy that is happy with 1lb/year recomping), adding muscle requires enough of a surplus, and that will add some fat. Mike Israetel recommends 0.5-1% bodyweight gain per week to keep fat gain in check... but not prevented. For someone who doesn't pay their mortgage with photo-shoot money, Bulk and Cut is the most economical way to add muscle and lose fat.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a recomp/lean bulk mode i love X Gels with maybe something like m-test or another solid hormonal.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a recomp/lean bulk mode i love X Gels with maybe something like m-test or another solid hormonal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. I really like x gels and/or anafuse.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Male competitors step on stage at what? 4, 5% Bodyfat? After the show, even if the guy "reverses" 100 kcal every 2 weeks back to his new, estimated TDEE - he ain't staying at 5% BF. You will put on some fat no matter what - don't worry about it - you cut it off next time. You can cut 1, 2, 3lbs a week: it takes magnitudes longer to add 3lbs of muscle tissue. *Generally* (special cases like new trainees, obese, etc... or an intermediate/advanced guy that is happy with 1lb/year recomping), adding muscle requires enough of a surplus, and that will add some fat. Mike Israetel recommends 0.5-1% bodyweight gain per week to keep fat gain in check... but not prevented. For someone who doesn't pay their mortgage with photo-shoot money, Bulk and Cut is the most economical way to add muscle and lose fat.
This right here.

Bulk/ cut is definitely the way to go. Grab some Tr1umph, Xgels and be on your way to gains city.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a lean bulk and recomp, I really enjoy Alphamax XT and X-Gels. AlphaMax XT is great for any goal, but really shines during a recomp in my opinion. The forskolin will increase cAMP levels which can aid in creating lean mass while losing fat. I love X-Gels from a strength standpoint since strength gains tend to be slower during a recomp/lean bulk compared to a full out bulk.

Right now Nutriverse is offering 30% off AlphaMax XT when you add it to your cart, that is a great price

https://www.nutriverse.com/alphamax-xt-by-performax-labs/

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm cutting right now, about to finish soon. I don't want to put on fat, so I might go on a really lean bulk or just a recomp. I'm on 6 caps of MassMax and 1-2 caps of Somatozine depending on if I am on a surplus or not. I've heard grrat things about Foroskollin and Ep1louge. Can someone tell me what to go for next to be more anabolic and to build some more. I'm thinking about adding DCP, but from where? And what is the best muscle builders for you guys?
Besides food and TRt, best thing thats helped me recently is whey protein, creatine, and bcaa's. Of course whey protein when your out on the go, or at home.

I recommend Bcaa's like scivation Xtend or Bcaa's with some eaa's in it and l glutamine like Millennium Sports Rpg IBcaa. I truly believe ajipure ajinomoto is the best around.