John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Doctor was concerned because my liver enzymes (alt, ast) were 20 points each out of range . Theyve been like this for a while, as intense training can cause this. Anyways I want him happy so I took Milk thistle and Olympus Labs Tudca and my liver enzyme lab results came back today and hes satisfied.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to hear! I just bought 3 bottles a while ago and I've gone through the first bottle at 2 g/day and now I am at 1 g/day for the next 60 days. Good to know that I at least invested on legit product.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My Doctor was concerned because my liver enzymes (alt, ast) were 20 points each out of range . Theyve been like this for a while, as intense training can cause this. Anyways I want him happy so I took Milk thistle and Olympus Labs Tudca and my liver enzyme lab results came back today and hes satisfied.
Nice. I know you were looking a while back. Good to see it worked.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
you could have just taken some days off and got the same results if you had no fatty liver or something like that.
no ultrasounds done?
my alt/ast is usually around 200 if im in my intense cycle. 4 days off and back in range

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you could have just taken some days off and got the same results if you had no fatty liver or something like that.
no ultrasounds done?
my alt/ast is usually around 200 if im in my intense cycle. 4 days off and back in range
Same, I went through so many friggin tests including a bone marrow aspiration which was painful as hell. I needle in the sternum to withdraw marrow. Got to the point they wanted to do a liver biopsy. Took some time off training and boom, back to normal. However I am an OL fanboy and not surprised the product works for you.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear....keep going with the TUDCA

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
My last bloods was after a nanophera and trest cycle, used Tudca and all in one support on cycle and in pct
got the bloods 4 weeks after pct and AlT is 27, range is 10-70 on that test, and the ultrasound of liver and kidneys was perfect!
Getting the doc to do ultra sound Took some convincing

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Run it always with ai sports cycle support, did 10 cycles non methyls, few methyls and liver markers stayed on cycle around 50-70 ( 5 years period). Last 3 cycles run ol gharine 20-30 mg for 60 days without cycle support and tudca (recovering from major lower back surgery), because they said gharine produce no toxicity and ast went to 70-80, alt 140. Stay away from cycle with no cycle support, you never know how your body will react.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it always with ai sports cycle support, did 10 cycles non methyls, few methyls and liver markers stayed on cycle around 50-70 ( 5 years period). Last 3 cycles run ol gharine 20-30 mg for 60 days without cycle support and tudca (recovering from major lower back surgery), because they said gharine produce no toxicity and ast went to 70-80, alt 140. Stay away from cycle with no cycle support, you never know how your body will react.
when I run orals I use AI 's cycle support as well.