AnaBeta Elite or AlphaMax XT with ARA and MassMax

sandaddiction

Awards
As the title says,what would give the best results? Any value in adding SlinMax to the stack?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran ArA or MassMax solo yet? If you haven't it will be hard to know which product is doing what. Also, if you do stack them, make sure to keep the doses hours apart for full effectiveness.

What is your goal?

For bulking I'd add the ABE. You will get additional hunger combined with the appetite increase from MassMax. The added strength increase would work well with ArA and MassMax also.

If cutting, I'd add the AlphaMax. The DHAA plus F95 promotes nice fat loss. Plus the overall well being and aggression can be beneficial to help get the most out of the ArA and MassMax.

You really can't go wrong with any combination of those supplements. Adding SlinMax is ideal at any point, especially if you plan on really packing in the carbs.

I personally would take the mentioned supplements and lay out a nice 16 week natty run. I feel that would be better than cramming them all into 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like cubsfan815 said. Make sure you have ran them solo first to see how you react to each of them. Then go for stacking them. I'd agree 100% with the above as well. If you're bulking ABE will be your best bet and cutting alphamax xt will be better.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about the others mentioned but slinmax is legit I just added it to my supplement cabinet a few months back I am a believer in that stuff now...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with everyone above - ABE for a bulk, Alphamax for a cut. I would suggest keeping it to two products (ArA and Massmax) though, you really don't need to add in more to get benefits. More isn't always better.

If it were up to me, I would do ArA + Massmax, and follow that with Alphamax or ABE

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love both ArA and MassMax XT, but I would not combine them since ingredients in MassMax XT are anti-inflammatory. You do not want to decrease that when you use ArA. ArA and AlphaMax XT is great for a lean bulk/recomp. If you're going for a full on bulk and want to use ArA, then I would opt for ABE. MassMax XT and AlphaMax XT would also be good for a full on bulk.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any value in adding SlinMax to the stack?
Adding SlinMax is ideal at any point, especially if you plan on really packing in the carbs
slinmax is legit I just added it to my supplement cabinet a few months back I am a believer in that stuff now...
I love both ArA and MassMax XT, but I would not combine them since ingredients in MassMax XT are anti-inflammatory. You do not want to decrease that when you use ArA.
4th in for the SlinMax recommendation. I use that stuff pretty much all year round and it's always proven to more effective than any other GDA/NP that I've tested against the blood glucose monitors.
Also, as AntM1564 said, I wouldn't stack an Epi supp with an ARA supp. ARA works via increased inflammation and Epi has slightly anti-inflammatory properties which could negate some of the effects of the ARA.
So to answer your original question, (albeit slightly modified), I would go with AlphaMax XT and ARA.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the title says,what would give the best results? Any value in adding SlinMax to the stack?
Run these solo first if you are able to.

There are potential issues when running MassMax with ArA but if your dosages of each are spread out, it shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve ran this stack once and LOVED it. That being said, it isn’t for everybody because of the timing you have to have to dose the ArA and MassMax properly.