Product with Arimistane

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I looking for a test booster with Arimistane and have an eye on Sup3r PCT or would you guys recommend something else?

I’ll use it as a stand alone to dry out a little over my holiday vacation.

Thanks for you help.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looking for a test booster with Arimistane and have an eye on Sup3r PCT or would you guys recommend something else?

I’ll use it as a stand alone to dry out a little over my holiday vacation.

Thanks for you help.
I have yet to try SUP3R PCT, so I am not sure on that one. You should not really use that anyway unless you are in PCT due to the DAA content.

Although I am not crazy about products with DIM, Nolvadren XT is a powerful and legit source of Arimistane that I do like.

Having said that, back when PES had the original Erase, I experimented with both products during the same period of time. Erase definitely raised my libido more than Nolvadren XT. Again, most likely due to the DIM content. Fortunately, Nolvadren XT does not go too over the top with the DIM dosage, especially if you just take 1 capsule per day which often can be enough. 2 capsules can be a little rough on the joints.

I actually just got a bottle of VMI Sports Arimistane that I have yet to try, I bought it to see if it feels more like the original Erase. Maybe I will pop one or two today to see what my first impression is..

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
nolvadren xt is pretty legit stuff... I ran vmi arimistane a few months back was OK wasn't as good as I was hoping I guess cause it was just arimistane I dunno maybe a little under dosed or it needed some other ingredients to help it out.... I really liked finaflex pct but I don't know if they sell that stuff anymore that stuff dried me out real good but it was also after a cycle...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have yet to try SUP3R PCT, so I am not sure on that one. You should not really use that anyway unless you are in PCT due to the DAA content.

Although I am not crazy about products with DIM, Nolvadren XT is a powerful and legit source of Arimistane that I do like.

Having said that, back when PES had the original Erase, I experimented with both products during the same period of time. Erase definitely raised my libido more than Nolvadren XT. Again, most likely due to the DIM content. Fortunately, Nolvadren XT does not go too over the top with the DIM dosage, especially if you just take 1 capsule per day which often can be enough. 2 capsules can be a little rough on the joints.

I actually just got a bottle of VMI Sports Arimistane that I have yet to try, I bought it to see if it feels more like the original Erase. Maybe I will pop one or two today to see what my first impression is..
Thanks, let me know how it goes :)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just finished an 8 week Nolvadren XT run taking 3 caps daily. 2am and 1pm. Only arimistane product I've taken for years.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, let me know how it goes :)
Well, I took one maybe an hour or so ago...not much of anything noticed. If I were to pop 1 capsule of Nolvadren, I definitely would feel that. I know this because I just ran out of a bottle a few months ago. It is 25mg vs 37.5mg...but based on this brief trial...haha, I would go with Nolvadren XT.

Not sure if there are other products out there with a good test booster blend that contain Arimistane. It’s difficult to find companies with good test boosting ingredients period.

Warning: I did try Blackstone Labs PCT V a few years ago and it was like I was taking a Flintstones children’s vitamin in terms of affects..

If I had to choose one right now...I would just do Nolvadren and not take any chances..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I took one maybe an hour or so ago...not much of anything noticed. If I were to pop 1 capsule of Nolvadren, I definitely would feel that. I know this because I just ran out of a bottle a few months ago. It is 25mg vs 37.5mg...but based on this brief trial...haha, I would go with Nolvadren XT.

Not sure if there are other products out there with a good test booster blend that contain Arimistane. It’s difficult to find companies with good test boosting ingredients period.

Warning: I did try Blackstone Labs PCT V a few years ago and it was like I was taking a Flintstones children’s vitamin in terms of affects..

If I had to choose one right now...I would just do Nolvadren and not take any chances..
Are you running arimistane solo? I was also considering this as I have a bottle laying around

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you running arimistane solo? I was also considering this as I have a bottle laying around
No, I am currently not running it at all. I just wanted to try the VMI brand for fun this morning...

I would run it solo though, and have. At least 5 years ago, I used 1 pill a day of Nolvadren for 6 months or more...I think I eventually just built up an immunity to the affects. Nothing bad came of it though..

bb333

Awards
  • Established
No, I am currently not running it at all. I just wanted to try the VMI brand for fun this morning...

I would run it solo though, and have. At least 5 years ago, I used 1 pill a day of Nolvadren for 6 months or more...I think I eventually just built up an immunity to the affects. Nothing bad came of it though..
for 6 months?
Feedback?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
for 6 months?
Feedback?
Yeah, it was probably closer to a year. I just decided I would do it for estrogen control...back when we thought arimistane did that. I always felt/looked more full and defined on Nolvadren or original Erase...so I figured why not stay on it. It was a so long ago that I can’t recall any other specifics, but I did taper off of it without any issues afterward.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nolvadren xt is pretty legit stuff... I ran vmi arimistane a few months back was OK wasn't as good as I was hoping I guess cause it was just arimistane I dunno maybe a little under dosed or it needed some other ingredients to help it out.... I really liked finaflex pct but I don't know if they sell that stuff anymore that stuff dried me out real good but it was also after a cycle...
What do you think about VMI as a brand? I have been looking at their A-XR PCT which contains 50mg Arimistane with some other “test boosters”.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
that was the only product I have ran of theirs so there isn't a lot I can say about plus is the only time I have ran arimistane solo

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ok, I was looking at VMI A-XR PCT, it has 50 mg of Arimistane with some other stuff.

Nolvadren seems to be in the lead as of now though

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Muscle Addiction Eradicate E...You should be able to find it for around $16
This. It is dirt cheap and you can stack it with other products to help with muscle fullness for your vacation.