Is this Ashwagandha good, or nah?

BBOYLIFTER

Awards
I prefer ksm 66 and just taking normal root. I didn’t feel any stress relief until I took ksm

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Agree with using one of the above two options ^

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering that it is only a root powder and not an extract, you’d need a lot to get a “full dose.” A traditional dose is 3000mg twice daily, which is in line with 300mg twice daily of KSM-66, which is approximately a 10:1 extract. At 800mg per capsule, you’d need approximately 7-8 capsules per day, which means that the 60 caps would last you 8-9 days. With something like KSM-66, you only need 2 300mg caps per day, which means a bottle will last you a lot longer, even if it is somewhat “more expensive,” which will likely make it a better deal in terms of cost per serving/month/etc. Several test-booster products (like AlphaMax XT and M-Test, etc) have full doses of ashwagandha as well, and use quality extracts. I typically use Jarrow KSM-66 when I’m not using a product that cointains ashwagandha. It’s very affordable.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I passed on it, thanks for the info, all!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I passed on it, thanks for the info, all!
What benefits are you looking for with Ashwagandha? There's a few great products out there that have it included, so if we know your goals we can suggest some better all in one options

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just get Jarrow. there's an 'Herb' place that does multi-bottle discounts.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
You can, or could, get OL ashwagandha BOGO at nutriverse. It's only a 1.5% extract, but you get 240 (625 mg.) caps/bottle, equalling 1.5 grams/day @ 5%.

Crowbar

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
read about the different types as above , decide which is more suitable for you and go for it. From memory Dr Best is a good brand and offers both types, but theres others out there too.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
these guys got you covered

I like jarrows and gais ash.. always look for the extract!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jarrow is diet cheap. I assure you there will be a sale on it on various sites in the coming days.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
You can get OL ashwagandha at nutriverse for ~$10.00/bottle. 240 (625 mg.) caps @ 1.5%= 1.5 grams/day @5%.

Crowbar