what supplement causes a person to shrink their genital and/or tasticals

Saif96

Awards
firstly I apologize if this question is inappropriate but I really would like to know if there is a supplement that causes a person to have smaller genitals? currently what im taken is protien shake and the latest P6 ripped and planning on buying amino acid. do they have any side effect? is there anything i should avoid please let me know.

agnos

agnos

Awards
Nothing that you would be buying from supp stors apart from SARMS

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Everything you've listed above is absolutely 100% fine. Improperly cycling anabolics and oral steroids can have negative effects, but nothing you've listed

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
the P6 ripped says it boost testosterone that's what worries me cause I heard from someone that it shrinks the genitals
P6 will not have any effects on this - and minimal effects overall. I would encourage you to read through some of the forums on this website to learn about some better options for test boosters. P6 is overpriced for what it is, and since all of the ingredients are grouped into a prop. blend you really don't know what you're getting. You have nothing to be worried about with hormones and/or shrinkage; and I would suggest reading up on some better options that would be worth your money over P6 for your next purchase.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah - "Natural" testosterone boosters shouldn't have any really negative effects like this and the positive effects will be questionable in a lot of cases. There are a few good products out there, but they aren't steroid-like by any means.

I agree that P6 is at the very least, a super expensive option for what you're trying to achieve probably. There may be...I don't know...at least a dozen products that do the same thing and are half the price or less.

One thing that a lot of people aren't commenting on in this thread, because genital shrinkage is often associated with hormonal changes and we just tend to think that route - there is another COMMON cause of this type of shrinkage. Stim-d1ck. Yes, stimulants can often lead to contraction and shrinkage (and even difficulty in urination). This is not really "shrinkage" and is not permanent, but it could certainly contribute to someone thinking a product will cause shrinkage like a steroid...but this certainly is not the case.

Islander73

Awards
Protein will shrink them as well. Mine are the size of peas now but I'm huge so it's worth it.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I suffer from elephantitis so im in to hear some options to decrease my gential size!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I suffer from elephantitis so im in to hear some options to decrease my gential size!
Yeah. Like we believe that. Haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
They might shrink when your partner finds out how much money you spend on supplements