Not open for further replies.
DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's have some for the UK
Black Friday sales are all well and good, just the international shipping and any potential customs charges that will get you

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping for olympus UK sales.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Black Friday sales are all well and good, just the international shipping and any potential customs charges that will get you
I know, damm tax man hindering my muscle potential

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr. Supps is going to have killer sales this coming week. Tons of BOGOs and discounts.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m banking on predator.....
Predator just announced buy one guy one half off all preworkouts for today. Sounds like they are gong to do rolling deals each day that end at midnight

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blink fitness is offering 5 bucks down and free membership for rest of the year. They are a planet fitness clone.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Blink fitness is offering 5 bucks down and free membership for rest of the year. They are a planet fitness clone.
I signed up for planet fitness once cause all the women's went there... I just couldn't do it though there setup was terrible....

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are overpriced af lol. Look at some of the german retailers if you want real discounts for black friday.
Can you PM me which ate good.
I know GN from Germany but that's the only one.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They are overpriced af lol. Look at some of the german retailers if you want real discounts for black friday.
There’s no doubt their prices are higher than others......but they also have two bricks and mortar stores (I live near one). To me that provides assurance of legitimacy.

If it’s going in my body and messing with my hormones personally i’ll pay a touch extra to be confident I’m getting what I’m supposed to.

Horses for courses bro. Totally get why people use other online retailers as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 years ago black Friday sales were awesome....it seems that every year since then the sales get less awesome....still some good deals, but nothing like they used to be!!!!

nutraplanet used to have incredible sales back then.....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 years ago black Friday sales were awesome....it seems that every year since then the sales get less awesome....still some good deals, but nothing like they used to be!!!!

i remember some of the crazy deals.....black Friday, then again on new years....you could stock really stock up for super cheap

Pipes

Awards
  • Established

Heard this brother. I havent bought from the nutrisites in a while. Ive moved on to a different site that i feel is an overall better deal for me, all in all most of these sites are only dollars difference between them after checkout, i prefer the place i go to now thats a reliable 10-20% off each order(gimmick like all the rest) but at least a get a free shirt anytime i order. Basically you can pick anyone of these online retailers for your everyday purchases. Wish there were those killer black friday deals tho like you said. Each year they are less impressive, but that just means i spend less on that day each year lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. It is all retailers though, not just NP.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that a lot of retailers, including BBCOM are losing their ass to Amazon so they don’t really have the kind of capital to offer great sales because they end up selling at a loss or near loss but there’s no loyalty built because you can usually buy for same price on Amazon.

Lots of brands seem to be selling direct via AMZN now too.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hoping for some protein deals!! (Looking at you Colby.Strunk)

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Who me? We might be having one...
feel free to PM me for a code...

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind that a lot of retailers, including BBCOM are losing their ass to Amazon so they don’t really have the kind of capital to offer great sales because they end up selling at a loss or near loss but there’s no loyalty built because you can usually buy for same price on Amazon.

Lots of brands seem to be selling direct via AMZN now too.
Give into the darkside you will Skywalker.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPLabs = best vanilla in the world

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You don't have to wait for black fri for protein deals there are deals ALL over the place and a lot better than what
you'll see black over hyped friday.;)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Predator doing buy one, get one half price on all ‘muscle builders’ - definitely includes osta and I believe it includes all ph’s....

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easiest thing...make a list of company's and websites. Some don't advertise I.e. Anateus, etc. but they will have 1x a year sales on BF. Anateus was 30% off last year.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriverse sales look great. Just got the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.