Best probiotic on market

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    The strains he uses are meant to survive at room temp but should still be stored in a cool dry place for optimal survival of the bacterial strains. I keep mine in the fridge during the summer months but during the winter I don't bother since it's dry and cold where I am.
    I figured as much. Mine stays in a dresser drawer, where it is dark, dry and never goes over room temp...well, unless me and the misses go at it ; )

2. How do you repute it?
    Name:  cultivate-sup-facts.gif
Views: 247
Size:  36.6 KB
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    How do you repute it?
    Name:  cultivate-sup-facts.gif
Views: 247
Size:  36.6 KB

I'd prefer to see which strains are being used-

Like L. acidophilus La-14 which can tolerate high acid levels in the stomach & bile salts in the small intestine.

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I feel physically different when taking this product. Mood improves, gut health improves.
    Great stuff. Needs refridgeration.
    Where do you buy this from that keeps it constantly refrigerated?

5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Do you live near a Sprouts? They should have a refrigerated section with Flora products.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    Do you live near a Sprouts? They should have a refrigerated section with Flora products.
    Gotcha, thanks.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Sprouts or mothers market where I live.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

8. Sprouts are great. They dont taste that great eaten raw. Im sure theres a recipe to make them taste better. Alfalfa sprouts are very healthy
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Sprouts or mothers market where I live.
    Is it $45 a bottle at your Sprouts? I was gonna pick some up to try but decided $45 on something that has a 99% chance of making my stomach issues worse like most other probiotics isn’t worth it lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Is it $45 a bottle at your Sprouts? I was gonna pick some up to try but decided $45 on something that has a 99% chance of making my stomach issues worse like most other probiotics isn’t worth it lol
    I think its 40 for the large one but there is a smaller bottle for 19 at my sprouts.
    Ive tried multiple ones as well. Someone recommended BIOK which is like 35$ for 6 servings. I tried it and there was no noticeable change.
    The Flora one was like a marked difference in how I felt and overall bloating etc.

Also keep in mind that if you have a major negative balance of intestinal flora and fauna when you begin to correct it there is the possibility that youll feel ill or that its causing problems. This is called the Herxheimer reaction or some call it a die off. Its particularly bad if you have a candida infestation and can include flu like symptoms.

This is the only one thats every really worked for me.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think its 40 for the large one but there is a smaller bottle for 19 at my sprouts.
    Ive tried multiple ones as well. Someone recommended BIOK which is like 35$ for 6 servings. I tried it and there was no noticeable change.
    The Flora one was like a marked difference in how I felt and overall bloating etc.

Also keep in mind that if you have a major negative balance of intestinal flora and fauna when you begin to correct it there is the possibility that youll feel ill or that its causing problems. This is called the Herxheimer reaction or some call it a die off. Its particularly bad if you have a candida infestation and can include flu like symptoms.

This is the only one thats every really worked for me.
    I didn’t see a smaller bottle at mine, I may stop by another one and look.

I’ve always had stomach pains and IBS, I just got put on Bentyl again but was getting some blurred vision I think so I stopped it. I haven’t called the doctor about it yet, but I was going to try another probiotic since that one had such good reviews.

I know the start of them can be brutal, but I used Gut Health for 2 months and had the worst stomach pains of my life. Within a week of stopping I felt a lot better.

12. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    To me shopping for a quality probiotic is hard. To decipher what works and how they justice it. I've used gut health alot, but I am looking for something, and maybe some education on the various types of probiotics.
    APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    APPLE CIDER VINEGAR.
    Yes! I actually made a video about it. Supposedly it can help you recover when you get sick. https://youtu.be/RX1escDXlXM jump to 5:30.
    YouTube Fitness Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dominicdno/
    RAW Lifts: Close Grip Bench 485, Squat 550, Conventional Deadlift 650

14. Fire Cider > Apple Cider Vinegar

15. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I feel physically different when taking this product. Mood improves, gut health improves.
    Great stuff. Needs refridgeration.

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    @brundel Is this the same as Flora Udo's Choice Adult's Probiotic?

16. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I didn’t see a smaller bottle at mine, I may stop by another one and look.

I’ve always had stomach pains and IBS, I just got put on Bentyl again but was getting some blurred vision I think so I stopped it. I haven’t called the doctor about it yet, but I was going to try another probiotic since that one had such good reviews.

I know the start of them can be brutal, but I used Gut Health for 2 months and had the worst stomach pains of my life. Within a week of stopping I felt a lot better.
    This is way out there and just thinking out loud. What Brundel said is basically what I was thinking. Most people who have a bad reaction to Gut Health just need to give it time to correct their gut issues, but 2 months usually does it. Did you use the new version of GH Too? It came out at the beginning of 2017.

Now to the thinking out loud part - how do you tolerate Olive Leaf Extract and/or Berberine? I may try going on those for a couple weeks and then stay on them while you get on a probiotic. Both those have have antibiotic properties and may help weaken any and all strains living in your gut which will help the new strains take hold...

17. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    This is way out there and just thinking out loud. What Brundel said is basically what I was thinking. Most people who have a bad reaction to Gut Health just need to give it time to correct their gut issues, but 2 months usually does it. Did you use the new version of GH Too? It came out at the beginning of 2017.

Now to the thinking out loud part - how do you tolerate Olive Leaf Extract and/or Berberine? I may try going on those for a couple weeks and then stay on them while you get on a probiotic. Both those have have antibiotic properties and may help weaken any and all strains living in your gut which will help the new strains take hold...
    The new version was actually the only version I tried. I haven’t ever noticed any issues with Berberine or Olive Leaf Extract, so it may be worth a shot.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    ACV
    Great post. I use this and helps a lot with acid reflux . helps with many other things as well
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

19. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Great post. I use this and helps a lot with acid reflux . helps with many other things as well
    I've run this or coconut vinegar. Both are great choices.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

20. Coconut definitely

21. Well I guess not a probiotic but still very healthy

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post

I have used Olive Leaf Extract for over 10 years (seriously). Fantastic supplement all around. I might have had a die-off effect the first week I used it, not super sure anymore it's been a long time but as far as GI goes and whatnot there are no issues whatsoever with it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best creatine on market?
    By lilbigman1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-30-2015, 11:23 AM
  2. Best prohormones on market right now..or clones?
    By jlskiski in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Best superdrol on market?
    By beastball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:59 PM
  4. The Best Laptop on the Market
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
  5. Best Creatine on the market?