Best probiotic on market

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The more disruptive that the loading phase is, I've noticed, the more dramatically better you will feel when everything balances out and you will wonder why you ever settled for your previous dysfunction as "normal".
    Was gut health reformulated over the years?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The more disruptive that the loading phase is, I've noticed, the more dramatically better you will feel when everything balances out and you will wonder why you ever settled for your previous dysfunction as "normal".
    You could always take it easy and take the probiotic your taking , and introduce gut health, 8-12 etc hours later, doing probiotics twice per day, then you could transition back to your regular probiotic or transition into gut health =-)
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Was gut health reformulated over the years?
    This is the 4th improvement of the formula since 2006.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

4. I like this one much better than VSL#3 and Gut Health:

https://****************/products/neo...iotic-150-cap/

Most noticeable effects I got were shorter GI transit time and ephedrine kicking twice as hard so I reduced the dose to make up for it. Also got a few extra reps per set here and there, which is significant for the circumstances. The other two products mentioned just seem to back me up to increase laziness and reduce mental sharpness as result.

5. I've been searching for a good probiotic for a while now and have had to resort to buying maybe less than perfect products. Think I'll check out Gut Health after all of these recommendations.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I would personally grab the Year supply off @dsade its the best bang for your buck.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    I've been searching for a good probiotic for a while now and have had to resort to buying maybe less than perfect products. Think I'll check out Gut Health after all of these recommendations.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

7. Is it recommended to take gut health with food or on an empty stomach?

8. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Is it recommended to take gut health with food or on an empty stomach?
    It doesn't much matter. I usually take mine right before bed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It doesn't much matter. I usually take mine right before bed.
    Would u be willing to research and add specific strand to future version of product, one I mentioned in earlier posts? Just wondering

10. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Would u be willing to research and add specific strand to future version of product, one I mentioned in earlier posts? Just wondering
    I never stop researching and re-researching. If it fits with the overall purpose/design of the product with solid enough supporting studies...and then lastly fits with a cost/benefit analysis.

This strain (at least the general strain) is slated to go into my Inflate product.

11. I feel physically different when taking this product. Mood improves, gut health improves.
    Great stuff. Needs refridgeration.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

12. Gut Health. It makes a difference. I'm proud of my bowel movements which are greatly enhanced by this product. I noticed my stomach digests whatever I throw at it, even during a bulk phase.
    YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/DominicDNO (Health & Fitness Info.)

Goal: Set a USAPL Bench Press Record, Total over 1,600lbs at 185lbs

13. Another vote for Gut Health.

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Needs refridgeration.
    Bingo. Always leery of warm probiotics. I eat a ton of Yogurt. I do get specific strains from Swanson's (Coagulans, Reuteri, and Plantarum) and stick'em in the fridge though.

15. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Bingo. Always leery of warm probiotics. I eat a ton of Yogurt. I do get specific strains from Swanson's (Coagulans, Reuteri, and Plantarum) and stick'em in the fridge though.
    Yup. I've tried bunch. This is the one that works best for me. The non refrigerated ones have never worked well and even some of the higher grade refrigerated ones don't work well for me. This one is really good.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

16. How do you guys feel about labdoor testing? I see they rank Culturelle #1. New to this topic. Just trying to understand.

17. Im taking superbiotic in the morning then gut health 10 hours or so later on.

I cycle doxycycline for acne so on the off periods I think double dosing probiotics is a good idea. I got this idea from my sister.

18. +1 for Gut Health

19. Quote Originally Posted by Oconns28 View Post
    How do you guys feel about labdoor testing? I see they rank Culturelle #1. New to this topic. Just trying to understand.
    Labdoor is a joke...and always has been a joke since inception. Utter and complete morons. The CEO got his backside handed to him on another board...it's quite laughable.

Here is an excerpt from the CEO in the thread...this should tell you all you need to know about Labdoor and it's methods:

Let's dig deeper into this example.

Product 1: 50g serving size. Claims 50g of protein. Delivers 30g of protein.
    Product 2: 50g serving size. Claims 20g of protein. Delivers 20g of protein.

Would you rather take Product 1 or Product 2? Product 1 delivers 1.5x more protein per gram than Product 2.

20. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Labdoor is a joke...and always has been a joke since inception. Utter and complete morons. The CEO got his backside handed to him on another board...it's quite laughable.

Here is an excerpt from the CEO in the thread...this should tell you all you need to know about Labdoor and it's methods:

Would you rather take Product 1 or Product 2? Product 1 delivers 1.5x more protein per gram than Product 2.
    Oh yes I hear. A very respectable person on here has filled me in on it! Honestly I hadn't read or heard anything about them. I was just using good old google lol.

Thanks guys!

21. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post

Body Fortress sold in wal mart a few years ago had this issue. If I remember right there was a lawsuit.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Body Fortress sold in wal mart a few years ago had this issue. If I remember right there was a lawsuit.
    https://blog.priceplow.com/protein-s...o-acid-spiking

you forgot about a dozen more

July 1, 2014: Body Fortress Lawsuit
    November 4, 2014: A GNC and 4 Dimension Nutrition joint class action
    November 11, 2014: The CVS Lawsuit was filed regarding CVS Whey Protein Powder.
    Giant Sports (Delicious Protein)

November 13, 2014: Inner Armour Class Action Lawsuit (Mass Peak and Nitro Peak)
    November 19, 2014: New Whey Lawsuit (Multi-Pro)
    November 19, 2014: Pro Supps PS Whey Lawsuit served.
    November 19, 2014: Fit Foods (Mutant Whey)
    ALLMAX Lawsuit (Hexapro Protein Powder)
    January 23, 2015: CytoSport Muscle Milk Family Lawsuit (note that this is not for spiking! It’s allegedly just under-dosed protein and not having L-Glutamine!)
    January 28, 2015: MusclePharm Arnold Schwarzenegger Iron Mass
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Body Fortress was #7 on their list of "Best Proteins"....that right there is enough ground to warrant "morons".

24. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    @dsade What is the word on not refridgerating Gut Health?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    @dsade What is the word on not refridgerating Gut Health?
    The strains he uses are meant to survive at room temp but should still be stored in a cool dry place for optimal survival of the bacterial strains. I keep mine in the fridge during the summer months but during the winter I don't bother since it's dry and cold where I am.
    "If we use our emotions as a means of forming conclusions and making decisions, then it is our emotions that businesses will appeal to, and in such a world, dishonesty reigns." - Par Deus
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best creatine on market?
    By lilbigman1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-30-2015, 11:23 AM
  2. Best prohormones on market right now..or clones?
    By jlskiski in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Best superdrol on market?
    By beastball in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 11:59 PM
  4. The Best Laptop on the Market
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
  5. Best Creatine on the market?