What happened to Anabeta Elite???

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Sorry if this is old news, but I cannot find anything on the internet as to why it went away and if it will ever return? That stuff was my go to for natty muscle building and one of the few natural products that actually worked.. Super bummed.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I’m guessing it’s stopped selling for them. I was talking to a rep and he thinks they were gonna stop making it.

I don’t think it really fits their current direction as a supplement company.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On twitter they said out stock. Think its bull****, one word replies..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That will suck if it does go away! That is my go to natty supp as well.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
??? but why? works well alone and with ARA, perfect ...
I'm sorry ... maybe have something new in mind?
On the other hand, it has long since come out with something new (except for the protein department that is the top of the top)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT can be a good replacement for you. Users report very good strength gains, an increase in appetite, and an increase in scale weight while improving their body composition. Users have noted a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks, which is great for a natural product. It is a great product for a pure bulk and would be an optimal replacement. There are many sales on it right now for the holiday. If you need help finding it, PM myself or another rep.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I saw some sites getting rid of it so I picked up 2 bottles of it so I can try it before it's too late.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If so, definitely going to miss the ARA/Anabeta combo

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m guessing it’s stopped selling for them. I was talking to a rep and he thinks they were gonna stop making it.

I don’t think it really fits their current direction as a supplement company.
Which is selling to Fitness chicks on Instagram

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Seriously though.. Such a shame to see the company go this direction

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
MassMax XT can be a good replacement for you. Users report very good strength gains, an increase in appetite, and an increase in scale weight while improving their body composition. Users have noted a 5-7 pound weight gain in 8 weeks, which is great for a natural product. It is a great product for a pure bulk and would be an optimal replacement. There are many sales on it right now for the holiday. If you need help finding it, PM myself or another rep.
Cool, thanks man! I will check it out for sure.

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
We need to figure out the next best supp besides Anabeta.... Any recommendations?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
No PES rep that can help us sort up the confusion ? (and confirming ABE is not discontinued ;) )

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glad to see patience is still a virtue

hanslifts

Awards
LOL! That patience is long gone after all of the formula changes to their amazingly awesome initial product line.

And besides, the OP posted his thread around 48 hrs ago, so...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A rep on bb.com said it was been discontinued as it has run it products life. What ever that means

OP only supp on the market I am aware of that has the same dosage and extract of original Anabeta, before a “more concentrated” unicorn extract was used is Test1fy.

hanslifts

Awards
A rep on bb.com said it was been discontinued as it has run it products life. What ever that means

OP only supp on the market I am aware of that has the same dosage and extract of original Anabeta, before a “more concentrated” unicorn extract was used is Test1fy.
Makes sense as that seems to be more their target audience these days.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Well that solves that mystery.

I think it's safe to say that PES hasnt been the niche company it used to be for a while, nor do they intend on going back.

In every single companies life cycle there comes a time when you must choose between profitability for survival, or constantly fighting for sales amongst a small group of people.

They chose the route any business would take that intends to grow

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE was my go to for many of my cycles for as long as I can remember so I'm also very sorry to confirm it is being discontinued. Unfortunately the product has been steadily declining in sales so it obviously doesn't make much sense to continue production. One thing that must be considered is the ingredient cost to source and the amount to dose to properly achieve the desired results. With this in mind and the decline creating product on hand that passes the expiration date producing new product would not prove to be a good investment. Behind the scenes we are working steadily to develop a product that fills the void though.

With that being said please try to remember we are just reps passing the info and all of us on the forum are just a limited margin of the customer base so obviously the behind the scenes calculations would be far more accurate than what we observe.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also please realize though I noticed this thread I hesitated in a response as I had to be sure I gave a useful and accurate response.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE was my go to for many of my cycles for as long as I can remember so I'm also very sorry to confirm it is being discontinued. Unfortunately the product has been steadily declining in sales so it obviously doesn't make much sense to continue production. One thing that must be considered is the ingredient cost to source and the amount to dose to properly achieve the desired results. With this in mind and the decline creating product on hand that passes the expiration date producing new product would not be amount good investment. Believe me behind the scenes I will pushing to maybe produce limited runs to accommodate the myself and others who still show interest but that's about the best I can do.

With that being said please try to remember we are just reps passing the info and all of us on the forum are just a limited margin of the customer base so obviously the behind the scenes calculations would be far more accurate than what we observe.
This. Too often people think that forum reps have a say in what is produced, discontinued, reformulated, etc. Some reps do have that much pull in a company, but for the most part, reps are just trying to help educate and promote when possible.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PES went full potato with the Norcodrene and Alphamine changes. I love their protein and their multi is good (although it’s missing selenium for some reason) but I’m not sure it’s enough to stay invested.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We only just received confirmation of this; I’m sad to see it go and honestly I’m going to order more while I can. After hearing the reasoning it does make perfect sense from the company view.

As LiveToLift said we were also just told a natural anabolic (or similar) product to replace ABE+ is being worked on.

Once we’re happy we can bring PEScience quality to this type of product again, I’m certain it will be a level up

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We only just received confirmation of this; I’m sad to see it go and honestly I’m going to order more while I can. After hearing the reasoning it does make perfect sense from the company view.

As LiveToLift said we were also just told a natural anabolic (or similar) product to replace ABE+ is being worked on.

Once we’re happy we can bring PEScience quality to this type of product again, I’m certain it will be a level up
In before protein4yogurt. jk....hopefully

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In before protein4yogurt. jk....hopefully
Love me some high protein yogurt! With Josh's touch on flavoring this just may be a home run too.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in the successor of ABE. If it is really an upgrade, I would be more than positively surprised. But I will keep my expectations low for obvious reasons

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Well that solves that mystery.

I think it's safe to say that PES hasnt been the niche company it used to be for a while, nor do they intend on going back.

In every single companies life cycle there comes a time when you must choose between profitability for survival, or constantly fighting for sales amongst a small group of people.

They chose the route any business would take that intends to grow
You’re saying this but if that’s the case why hasn’t SNS/CEL gone all mainstream;)?

I might be wrong, but I’d imagine their profit margins on skus like anabeta Elite, alpha t2, etc were/are higher than their profit margins on proteins.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You’re saying this but if that’s the case why hasn’t SNS/CEL gone all mainstream;)?

I might be wrong, but I’d imagine their profit margins on skus like anabeta Elite, alpha t2, etc were/are higher than their profit margins on proteins.
Regardless of margin comparisons, it just wasn’t selling.
Another production run was projected to sit on shelves too close to/past expiry date, before selling.

Sad to see it gone but glad PEScience isn’t going to take a hit. Investing time/$ in new options for a natural product seems like the best bet

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
With ABE on its way out does anything synergize as well with ARA?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
With ABE on its way out does anything synergize as well with ARA?
Well most of the synergistic effects from ABE on ARA comes from Forskolin, so replacing it in this regard should be pretty easy.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
It’s not mostly Forskolin. It’s the Lodhra Bark and possibly Anacyclus Pyrethrum.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
ABE was my go to for many of my cycles for as long as I can remember so I'm also very sorry to confirm it is being discontinued. Unfortunately the product has been steadily declining in sales so it obviously doesn't make much sense to continue production. One thing that must be considered is the ingredient cost to source and the amount to dose to properly achieve the desired results. With this in mind and the decline creating product on hand that passes the expiration date producing new product would not prove to be a good investment. Behind the scenes we are working steadily to develop a product that fills the void though.

I've always loved PES!

I do not think they have any "gains" problem ... their protein is the top!
I practically buy only the Select.

I hope I can find other top products ...
unfortunately in recent years there is a decline ... also because of the reforms ...
but I think they knew all this ... there are the risks!
And sometimes risking leads to new things.
In the mouth of the brand I have always seen serious and reliable.

Rip anabeta elite

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^The Lodhra was the direct synergist

Just because the end results are so similar Forskolin is complimentary in it’s own way but just not by any biochem interactions.

I always stack them, both are getting you hypertrophy effects and both are often used in a recomp phase or while bulking.

That said if budget only allowed for one, your ARA stack will still be effective without the pairing so just run it solo.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
^The Lodhra was the direct synergist

Just because the end results are so similar Forskolin is complimentary in it’s own way but just not by any biochem interactions.

I always stack them, both are getting you hypertrophy effects and both are often used in a recomp phase or while bulking.

That said if budget only allowed for one, your ARA stack will still be effective without the pairing so just run it solo.
Any good substitute currently released? With Andros headed out I foresee a company picking up something similar to ABE.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Better profit margins don't always equal more profit. Things like demand and production to sales ratios play a huge factor in profit and can explain a product like ABE being discintinued. For instance and this is not exact numbers associated with PEScience products just an example for reference.

Lets say product A costs 12 dollars to produce and sells for 15 dollars. We produce 11000 units of product A of which 10800 are sold prior to expiration. That would be 10,800X3 or 32,400 in profit and 12X200 or 2400 in losses from expired product that does not sell. Equalling a total profit of 30,000.

Now we have product B that costs 19 dollars to produce and sells for 20. We produce 70,000 units of which all 70,000 not only sell but fly off the shelf showing us it would not be a gamble to increase production and focus our attention on expaninding this products availability and variety. That would equal 70,000 in profit and a very minimal risk in continuing and increasing production of Product B.

Not true examples of our products profit or price scale but just a bit of an idea of what factors would come in to play when making a decision that may not be the most popular but just make sense.

ABE contains ingredients that are not exactly cheap to source so playing a guessing game on production quantities when our company has expanded and grown so much could easily be a game of russian roulette if we continue to produce a product that just isn't getting the sales we would anticipate or need to justify keeping it in our product line.

I hope this helps to explain and unfortunately like the others expressing their concern I wish ABE would have sold out more frequently because as I mentioned it was my go to for many reasons.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I now see driven already gave a bit of an explanation and actually touched on a key point of using the saved costs on innovation and development. Please trust that this wasn't just us discontinuing a product for profit loss but more to focus our capital and focus on the future product development and innovation which carried us to where we stand today. I know my faith remains not this company and our team and from info provided I expect a very bright future for team PES and all our loyal appreciated customers.