Black Friday specials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Anyone have any idea of what stores are having the best Black Friday supplement deal yet?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Same here. There are some pre-BF sales around. One is BOGO Cannibal Claw and Red Sky on Chaos & Pains website. Suppz has B1G1 or B1G2 on 32 items right now. Other than that, I'm still waiting to see. OL has been hinting at one for months. I've got my finger on the pulse for that one.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MRsupps has some nice bogo's right now and weekly sales

back in the day nutra was my spot on black Friday for the deals but...not so sure anymore

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in for deals. Dont know the rules on posting deals so I wont comment on current ones I have seen. Hope to see massive deals like in the past.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. There are some pre-BF sales around. One is BOGO Cannibal Claw and Red Sky on Chaos & Pains website. Suppz has B1G1 or B1G2 on 32 items right now. Other than that, I'm still waiting to see. OL has been hinting at one for months. I've got my finger on the pulse for that one.
nice .. im sure OL will have the classic 50% off original price sups .

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saw the bogo sales at Mr. Supps and they are good

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone want to share what they are looking for? If I see it on sale now through cyber Monday I will let you know.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone want to share what they are looking for? If I see it on sale now through cyber Monday I will let you know.
Sup3r-1 Elite

Thank you kindly

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna guess that OL UK is going to have the 50% off deal. I dont see anything as a deal yet. Some places have it with a coupon but I would wait it out.
That is the plan.

I do have the phone number for an OL employee who works over at Nutriverse. I was there earlier in the week. Might give him a ring, and see if there is anything still at the Nutra warehouse, and what deals he can work out.

I'm kind of worried about what may come of the andros market, see as what happened with Hi-Tech.

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is the plan.

I do have the phone number for an OL employee who works over at Nutriverse. I was there earlier in the week. Might give him a ring, and see if there is anything still at the Nutra warehouse, and what deals he can work out.

I'm kind of worried about what may come of the andros market, see as what happened with Hi-Tech.
I hear ya. lots of sites taking them down. Might see a lot of sites unload them over black friday.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
That is the plan.

What happened to hi-tech?

K

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pes Insider Black Friday/Cyber Monday is usually strong

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pes Insider Black Friday/Cyber Monday is usually strong
Besides High Volume and Select, PES isn't worth keeping an eye on anymore.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fck happened to SAN Nutrition? You used to have the best prices on Megatron, great formula. They even active on the other "shill" board?

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fck happened to SAN Nutrition? You used to have the best prices on Megatron, great formula. They even active on the other "shill" board?
They, along with some other brands decided to sell mostly through their own site and only deals you usually see are through bb.com. I sold my site about 3 months ago so I am kinda out of the loop on news. I do know that all of the sudden a lot of deals from a lot of companies went away to many sites. As for being active over there, I think there is still a rep or 2 left. I still love the company, they are just not around as much anymore.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They, along with some other brands decided to sell mostly through their own site and only deals you usually see are through bb.com. I sold my site about 3 months ago so I am kinda out of the loop on news. I do know that all of the sudden a lot of deals from a lot of companies went away to many sites. As for being active over there, I think there is still a rep or 2 left. I still love the company, they are just not around as much anymore.
Thanks brother. Megatron is actually BOGO over there...60 serv. for $30. Double scoop it and perfect.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Is anyone still shopping NutraPlanet?
I loved there Black Friday deal, but I have seen some complaints lately.
Anybody have any feed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.