Transdermal for Shredding

B

Building12

Awards
Just wondering what's the best transdermal for shredding without loss of muscle?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There will always be some muscle loss if trying to lose fat. You can minimize as much as possible however.

For transdermal i'd opt for tren and whatever dhea crap is the best now. Plus some EvoMuse burn.

B

Building12

Awards
Thanks, I am on now P5 as well as DHEA Topical from Alpha Gainz. Will look into your recommendations.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse's Brite would be my recommendation. It had a really noticeable leaning and hardening effect, as well as a nice thermogenic/warming effect/feeling. You can literally feel it working and tightening things up.
I'm ordering Superanova next as that's supposed to be even better :D
Either way, can't go wrong with Evomuse's stuff...there's a reason why it's always out of stock

G

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
How’d you like it? What did your run consist of?
Research subject tested it solo, 2ml a day for 8 weeks. It was Nos labs brand, think our board sponsor (pre) carries it as well (not for human consumption).

Test subject noticed recomp effects (not shredded per say, but could start to see abs ). Definitely libo loss was documented and adding something andorgenic would be beneficial. Also, pushing the dosage close to 4ml may assist more towards the shredded status.

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Research subject tested it solo, 2ml a day for 8 weeks. It was Nos labs brand, think our board sponsor (pre) carries it as well (not for human consumption).

Test subject noticed recomp effects (not shredded per say, but could start to see abs ). Definitely libo loss was documented and adding something andorgenic would be beneficial. Also, pushing the dosage close to 4ml may assist more towards the shredded status.
Awesome thanks for the feedback man

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Plus some EvoMuse burn.
Evomuse's Brite would be my recommendation. It had a really noticeable leaning and hardening effect, as well as a nice thermogenic/warming effect/feeling. You can literally feel it working and tightening things up.
I'm ordering Superanova next as that's supposed to be even better :D
Either way, can't go wrong with Evomuse's stuff...there's a reason why it's always out of stock
Also second evomuse topical line.
Third in for an Evomuse recommendation, Brite helped to bring out my abs better than any other fat loss product I've tried.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Ive tried all of them besides brite. Need to try brite still. But by far out of all evomuse, BLR, etc, iron legions 7 keto and invictus are my favorite cutting combos

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried all of them besides brite. Need to try brite still. But by far out of all evomuse, BLR, etc, iron legions 7 keto and invictus are my favorite cutting combos
Have you tried BLR's Exotherm?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MPA makes one burns like hell, but effective

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How effective is Exotherm in terms of it's fatloss effects?

Is that the VasoBurn?
Yes. Have one missing a few pumps I can trade if your interested

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In .....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for clarification, BRITE isn't a topical. It's an orally administered liquid. Supernova is the topical that incorporates the BRITE functionality.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Just for clarification, BRITE isn't a topical. It's an orally administered liquid. Supernova is the topical that incorporates the BRITE functionality.
When are we getting Brite softgels?!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ordered from Evolutionary Muse about a week ago but they have not confirmed my order yet.
PM me your order number and I will check status. The only orders that haven't shipped are those with Clear Edge, which was delayed until Monday.