SuperDrol Back pumps

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
So I’m on day 4 of SDrol where I have increased the dosage from 10mg to 20mg.
The back pumps are ridiculous. It’s painful to walk and lifting is almost not enjoyable other than the massive look I carry while at the gym.
Are there any other remedies to ease the back pumps other than the usual taurine (I’m up to 6g), potassium (3 bananas ED), and consistent hydration (2 gallons ED)?
If not I guess I’ll tough it out since the big gains kick in around week 2, but I was just curious because this hurts like a motherf*cker lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are you doing 20mg ?

Even 10 is alot to be honest .. I don’t think you weight over 200 .. I would do 10.. as can kick in way before 2 weeks so can only imagine it’s gonna get more painful

Just be careful.. sometimes no amount of supplements will help w/ back pumps

I take it you are experienced user of ds?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You might actually be drinking too much water depending on your activity/sweat level. Remember you can flush electrolytes with taking in large amounts of water. How are your micro-nutrient levels? You could try Taurine at 10-15g daily/pre workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed^^ I was going to say try supplementing in taurine as well to see if that helps with the sides.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could supplement with Taurine. I would also look at what your dosing as this seems like a high amount for this PH.