Sparta nutrition quit with proh!!!

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
From official site they have removed andros like almost every site, or their andro prohormones are in discontinued limited stock!!! So what is on the point, aps, sparta nutrition, olympus labs uk, etc... companies are removing from andros?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given that the company that manufactured for pretty much all of them got a federal indictment over it, I'm not sure why this is a surprise.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Load up. I've never even used PHs before and I bought 4 bottles of andros just in case. Still may buy another 3-4 bottles if they're still around during black friday.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From official site they have removed andros like almost every site, or their andro prohormones are in discontinued limited stock!!! So what is on the point, aps, sparta nutrition, olympus labs uk, etc... companies are removing from andros?
Hi Tech manufactures Sparta's stuff and they've got their hands full with legal problems between DMAA and PHs.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chances of seeing any new PHs for a while at the least. Most companies are selling out their stock and getting into different products. To much legal trouble that comes with it.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And yet I had an email that had all the range the other day?

But I guess the UK has different laws

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Load up. I've never even used PHs before and I bought 4 bottles of andros just in case. Still may buy another 3-4 bottles if they're still around during black friday.
I would bother stocking up on Andros..most are a joke

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer