Massmax xt bulk

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I️ want to try massmax for a winter bulk. I’m 34 years old, 5’10” and 202lbs. Other than creatine mono, pre workouts and protein I️ have not used any other supplements in a long time. I️ don’t wanna go the aas or ph route because I’ve done that all before and prefer to remain natural from here on out. I’ve looked into x gels as well and was wondering if maybe I️ should add this to the massmax xt. Thanks in advance like I️ said it’s been a while since I’ve strayed away from the basic supplements.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you have never tried either, I would suggest them separately. Also, the 2 need to be spaced out correctly to get the most benefit, if running them stacked.

MassMax 8 weeks then straight into x gels. Would be my suggestion. It seems you have done your homework choosing those 2 products, can't go wrong with either.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you have never tried either, I would suggest them separately. Also, the 2 need to be spaced out correctly to get the most benefit, if running them stacked.

MassMax 8 weeks then straight into x gels. Would be my suggestion. It seems you have done your homework choosing those 2 products, can't go wrong with either.
This. Both solid and I would run it that way as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with above - both solid options. Don't fall into the thinking that more is always better. Both Massmax XT and X-Gels are great products on their own, so you don't always need to stack multiple products or add in extras. Either of these alone will deliver benefits and you'll be able to determine what works best for you

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another poster combined both and said it was amazing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I would agree with this as well. Both of them are great products but you should definitely run them both solo before jumping into stacking them.

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards

I'm running this stack right now after having used MassMax back in June/July. Why the need to have them spaced out and by how much would you recommend?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm running this stack right now after having used MassMax back in June/July. Why the need to have them spaced out and by how much would you recommend?
Massmax XT can act as an anti-inflammatory, which can decrease the benefits of ArA (which is designed to be an inflammatory). It's best to space out your dosing of these if possible so both can work efficiently

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Sorry to hijack the thread OP

I can't believe I missed the anti-inflammatory angle. oh well, learning is what I'm here for. Halfway through my bottle of ArA and still got a bottle of MassMax after my current one. I do think I can change my dosing scheme up some though. thanks john.patterson !

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so maybe I’ll start with the massmax, 2 bottles would be enough for 8wks, correct?

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Ok so maybe I’ll start with the massmax, 2 bottles would be enough for 8wks, correct?
That is correct. Currently 20% off at Nutriverse if you don't already have it. That's how i stocked up :)

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is correct. Currently 20% off at Nutriverse if you don't already have it. That's how i stocked up :)
Is there another coupon code for nutriverse for another 5 or 10% off, thought there was awhile back.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They got you covered!!! Once you are finished, you will love how they stack. It’s just smart to take new supplements separately to know how you react to them (good or bad). Here is the link for the deal at nutriverse. It’s 20% off once added to cart and an additional 5% if you use promo code AM5 at checkout.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/