Anabolics and Constipation

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Does anybody feel like you’re just full of sh*t when you’re on anabolics?
I feel as though anytime I run any oral compound, (sarm, 1andro, 4andro, SDrol, etc) I just get backed up for days down there. Almost like a bloated feeling where you feel like you gotta go but there’s nothing there lol. Diet is in check with PLENTY of fiber.
Anybody else have this issue? Anybody know as to why this happens?

Antiprosaism

Awards
I’m on 1andro/ 4andro now and I get that if I don’t drink enough water. I had to double my intake of water to abort my food babies

MrSteel74

MrSteel74

Awards
Yes I’m going through the same thing bro. Just gotta drink plenty of water and keep some enemas on deck.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a probiotic (If you aren't already you should).

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
GO BUY METAMUCIL (Sugar Free)

Take a spoon full before bed and I swear, you'll be dropping the kids off at the pool first thing in the am

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might also have something to
Do with obstructed bile flow which is no bueno

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
There’s a reason this section of the forum is called “Supplements”

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Forskolin? High dose magnesium? High dose olive leaf extract? High dose vitamin C? Psyllium Husk? Evomuse Gut Health? All of the above?

The possibilities are endless.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Yeah I just thought it was super weird. It only happens while on cycle no matter the substance. As soon as PCT begins, the flood gates open and everything goes smooth once again

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing with this type of stuff is that if your not drinking enough water, you can feel dehydrated. Also adding in some more fiber into your food can help to keep you regular. That or probiotics. https://www.mrsupps.com/products/130/eupepsia/