SDrol Cycle Question

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I started my first dosage of SDrol at 10mg yesterday.
Within the first few hours I began peeing like a racehorse, and the back pumps began.
I’m on my second day of 10mg today and the back pumps are definitely present.
Most people said it takes 3-14 days for people to feel it “kick in”, I was just surprised at the speed of it taking effect.
Just to verify, does Superdrol take effects that fast?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Yes that's why you can run 3 weeks on it. It works fast and is really potent. Up your water intake and have taurine on deck.
Thanks for the quick response. I’ve got all the ancillaries prepared for this cycle. Liver support, taurine, etc. I just didn’t know it’d kick in that quick lol

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Haha try keeping fluid to 1-1.5gal a day! Helps a lot. Also if your hunger drops off, I add a another 250mg of TUDCA in than normal and it seems to fix it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. I’ve got all the ancillaries prepared for this cycle. Liver support, taurine, etc. I just didn’t know it’d kick in that quick lol
Superdrol isnt your average ph.
Superdrol works fast. Runs are kept short normally 4week duration. You need a good support supp to run with it. Something that has tudca in it or add tudca.
Water gallon+ ed
Keep bp in check
Carbs... Sd is a carb monster. Keep track of carb intake. Not enough carbs and you will feel horrible. (Hypo)
3-5gr of taurine daily
make sure to have a proper pct also.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Sd is the og overnight strength monster. Dude in the gym today was like whatever your taking its working, you werent this strong two weeks ago. I know buddy, i know. Lol

Edit: to be clear, i felt strength on day 4, noticeable strength. Beginning of week 2 bench was up 20lbs. Didnt mean to confuse by mentioning the guys 2 week statement. But i thought it was funny when he said that today.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Sd is the og overnight strength monster. Dude in the gym today was like whatever your taking its working, you werent this strong two weeks ago. I know buddy, i know. Lol

Edit: to be clear, i felt strength on day 4, noticeable strength. Beginning of week 2 bench was up 20lbs. Didnt mean to confuse by mentioning the guys 2 week statement. But i thought it was funny when he said that today.
What was your bench starting-> current bench increase?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Nice. Today on day 2 I was able to go for endless sets on both barbell and dumbbell bench press. I know for a fact that that strength was not placebo.. I lost count. I think I did around 10 sets of 10 reps each lol.
Only running 10mg right now. Need to be patient, since I can only imagine what 20mg brings to the table

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Yea this stuff there is no need to increase the dose in any hurry, its very potent but also very liver toxic. Sit back enjoy the ride

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Today on day 2 I was able to go for endless sets on both barbell and dumbbell bench press. I know for a fact that that strength was not placebo.. I lost count. I think I did around 10 sets of 10 reps each lol.
Only running 10mg right now. Need to be patient, since I can only imagine what 20mg brings to the table
What sdrol are you having?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran BC SD recently. Intended to run for 4 weeks but cut short just after 3 due to sides. Worked though. Put on 12 lbs in the 3 week period. Didn't notice any major changes until week 2 although you will get back pumps from day one if you aren't drinking at least a gallon of water per day. It has also been the most taxing pct of any cycle I have run trying to get testosterone and estrogen back in ballance but it's been 3 weeks since I finished pct and they weight has stayed on although reduction in nitrogen retention makes for a flatter look. Gonna cruise into an LGD plus S4 cycle soon and then run SD again in a few months.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I ran BC SD recently. Intended to run for 4 weeks but cut short just after 3 due to sides. Worked though. Put on 12 lbs in the 3 week period. Didn't notice any major changes until week 2 although you will get back pumps from day one if you aren't drinking at least a gallon of water per day. It has also been the most taxing pct of any cycle I have run trying to get testosterone and estrogen back in ballance but it's been 3 weeks since I finished pct and they weight has stayed on although reduction in nitrogen retention makes for a flatter look. Gonna cruise into an LGD plus S4 cycle soon and then run SD again in a few months.
What dosage?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Whoooa liquid!? I haven't seen that **** since you used to be able to buy SuperDrol by the gram a couple years ago!
Well yeah, liquid, or I can buy the raw powder per the gram as well per my source lol.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
That’s a lot man. Are you running Test as a base? If not, give your body some more time off as a break to recover a bit and balance your hormones out fully.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have done something similar with sarms before. I am going with time on plus pct equals time off. I I was jumping back on the superdrol then I would wait a while longer. I basically do no more than two cycles a year regardless.

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
Well yeah, liquid, or I can buy the raw powder per the gram as well per my source lol.
hows it taste? just placed an order myself..my clomid i have is horrid ive been injecting it into empty capsules