Predator Chaos and pain

  1. Predator Chaos and pain


    Ok is here!
    I'll give you feedback in the next few days.

    At present I can give an estimated rating;

    1. Anabolic pump
    2. Na-r-Ala

    We see Predator!



  2. Have you got a glucose monitor to test it against?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Have you got a glucose monitor to test it against?
    Yes

  4. Tomorrow morning I try the first test!

    8:00 am just waking up:
    I measure blood sugar.

    I notice, and I take 1cps of Predator.

    After 20 minutes, measure again, note it.

    After I have breakfast.

    After 2 hours, measure the blood sugar again.

    I note.

    I will still take 2cps per day, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Tomorrow morning I try the first test!

    8:00 am just waking up:
    I measure blood sugar.

    I notice, and I take 1cps of Predator.

    After 20 minutes, measure again, note it.

    After I have breakfast.

    After 2 hours, measure the blood sugar again.

    I note.

    I will still take 2cps per day, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch.
    Try

    0:30-Prior To Meal
    (Then Take 1 Cap Of Predator)
    And
    1:00-Post Meal
    2:00-Post Meal

    That way you'll be able to see how quickly your body reacts to it and how quickly/effectively it reduces your blood glucose.
    •   
       


  6. Do you have baseline numbers for without predator or any gda?

  7. Yas you need a base first.

    I know guys who's blood sugar rapidly returns to baseline even without supplements (like in the seconds/ minutes time frame).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  8. @bb333, you are going to eat a lot of gelato tonight if Gli Azzuri does not win against Sweden. So the Predator will come in handy.

  9. Subbed for Predator talk since I have 5 of my original 6 bottles left.

  10. Interested to see what happens here
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Interested to see what happens here
    Italy have failed to qualify for the World Cup, that's what happened here
    He's definitely buried himself in a vat of gelato now

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Try

    0:30-Prior To Meal
    (Then Take 1 Cap Of Predator)
    And
    1:00-Post Meal
    2:00-Post Meal

    That way you'll be able to see how quickly your body reacts to it and how quickly/effectively it reduces your blood glucose.
    Okay, I'll do this!

    No ice cream !!!

    Tomorrow with the results!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Do you have baseline numbers for without predator or any gda?
    Follidrone 2.0

  14. Woke up hours 8!

    Blood Glucose Measurement:
    96mg/dL



    I take 1 cps of Predator

    After about 40 minutes I get breakfast, 143gr of carbo, 33gr of protein, 1,3gr of fat

    After 1 hour from the end of the breakfast, measure the blood sugar:
    140mg/dL



    After 2 hours from breakfast:
    100mg/dL



    How does the result look like? thinking my breakfast was rich in carbohydrates? low fat?
    To you the word!
    Tell me if I have to do anything else?

    Soon I will go to lunch, and I will take the other capsule (1cps of Predator) 30 minutes before lunch!

  15. Then?
    how do you feel the results?

    Do I have to do other tests?

  16. Without baseline numbers being taken with same meals, same times, but no supplements, itís difficult to know if Predator is having any effect on your blood glucose readings.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Then?
    how do you feel the results?

    Do I have to do other tests?
    Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Woke up hours 8!

    Blood Glucose Measurement:
    96mg/dL



    I take 1 cps of Predator

    After about 40 minutes I get breakfast, 143gr of carbo, 33gr of protein, 1,3gr of fat

    After 1 hour from the end of the breakfast, measure the blood sugar:
    140mg/dL



    After 2 hours from breakfast:
    100mg/dL



    Tell me if I have to do anything else
    Now repeat this exact process without the Predator and see how your numbers compare.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Chaos and Pain PREDATOR BOGO!
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-25-2017, 05:30 PM
  2. oconns28 - A Canadian PREDATOR is born - Chaos and Pain
    By Oconns28 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 12:27 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-07-2017, 11:14 PM
  4. Welcome Chaos and Pain!
    By Admin in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 11:09 AM
  5. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 10:35 PM
Log in
Log in