So many pre’s with, Yohmbie :/

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried Animal Test years ago and got sick as hell cuz it had yohimbe...

Im kinda curious about a pre-workout and if a boost and some mental focus, could help me have some stronger workouts, however so many have that nasty yohimbe or some form of it!

Any idea as to the ‘mg content’ that gives the benefits without the sickness? (Ultimately tho, I’m lookin into ones without it...)

Since it’s such as love/hate ingredient, more companies should just go without it!

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
As long as it doesn’t go over .2mg per kg of body weight you should be have you tried taking yohimbine on it’s own to see if it was the actually the cause of your sickness?

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
I tried Animal Test years ago and got sick as hell cuz it had yohimbe...

Im kinda curious about a pre-workout and if a boost and some mental focus, could help me have some stronger workouts, however so many have that nasty yohimbe or some form of it!

Any idea as to the ‘mg content’ that gives the benefits without the sickness? (Ultimately tho, I’m lookin into ones without it...)

Since it’s such as love/hate ingredient, more companies should just go without it!
The only way to know how much of that yohimbe(ine) is needed to cause that adverse reaction, would be through trial and error. Which I do not recommend. That feeling is awful. It's different for everyone though. The two preworkouts I would look into and one I would recommend are, Pre by Nutrabio and Mesomorph is a fan favorite around here.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As long as it doesn’t go over .2mg per kg of body weight you should be have you tried taking yohimbine on it’s own to see if it was the actually the cause of your sickness?
No,I just narrowed it down to that ingredient and because of the sides that I read about and experienced, it seemed fitting...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
It's likely that you were experiencing sides from yohimbe, but it's hard to know for sure. Especially since Animal Test has it in a prop. blend, you really don't know what you're getting.

I would check out Hypermax. It does contain rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine), but this version is shown to have significantly less side effects compared to yohimbe or yohimbine. The energy blend in Hypermax packs a punch, and it also contains ingredients to help with endurance and pumps

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason why...it's like the only legal stimulant left because it's extracted from bark, not synthetic. That said...it sux. When a manufacturer puts it in a product..you've almost cut your customer base in half. Just as many people can't tolerate it than can. 2mg is usually the most people can take who are sensitive.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The bark causes me massive anxiety and cold sweats. The HCL doesn't cause this but does impact my sleep quality in pills (weird I know) but in a preworkout it doesn't hurt anything. I try to make sure only to take it in the morning.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I try and stay away from it at all costs....if companies want to put it in a fat burner, ok.....but imo doesn't belong in a preworkout

look into pump juice extreme....for a pre workout the focus you get is great, it's a really well rounded pre workout product

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, man. No yohombine in any of our products at Controlled Labs. Look into White Flood from us. You won't be disappointed!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on the level and the bark vs the HCL like I said. I am ok with the HCL but not the bark extract. lol The bark makes me miserable!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, man. No yohombine in any of our products at Controlled Labs. Look into White Flood from us. You won't be disappointed!
Can’t go wrong with new flood or classic. Both very solid and no Y.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it depends on the level and the bark vs the HCL like I said. I am ok with the HCL but not the bark extract. lol The bark makes me miserable!
agreed....I once tried bark extract tincture-the little bottles....made me pretty sick but I have no issues with the hcl.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right now, I’m between two products...Can anyone more experienced compare and contrast them ? I love coffee and caffeine in general but I’ve never experimented with a pre on this level.

First is Kraken, second is Fulcrum.
I have no doubt they’re both high quality.

Thanks!!

compan

compan

Awards
Kraken gets a lot of great feedback. It would be my preference between the two.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Kraken is really good. I use it and enjoy it a lot. Can't go wrong.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Kraken is very solid. I also enjoyed C&P Cannibal Riot for a pwo with no yohimbine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Alpha-Yohimbine? Alpha-Y gives great energy and focus, but without the nasty sides. That is one reason why HyperMax XT has Alpha-Y versus yohimbine.

Are you taking these products with yohimbine on an empty stomach? I get anxious, nervous, racing heart, etc when I take a product with straight yohimbine on an empty stomach. If I eat 1-2 hours prior, it is not nearly as much or at all.