BLOODSHRED RAW OR RADIATE?

friskyparsley

Awards
Which is better? Ive tried Radiate, jw which is better from those who have tried both...

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is much more powerful, Raw just jams 6mg Rauwlsoline in there. Raw does have an open label. Personally not impressed with OL's last 2 pre's, Conquer Unleashed blows both of them away.

ExLard

Awards
Bloodshr3d WAR is more versatile to stack and tastier. Radiate is far stronger and more of a complete burner. Different tools in my supp kit

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is much more powerful, Raw just jams 6mg Rauwlsoline in there. Raw does have an open label. Personally not impressed with OL's last 2 pre's, Conquer Unleashed blows both of them away.
Bloodshr3d WAR is more versatile to stack and tastier. Radiate is far stronger and more of a complete burner. Different tools in my supp kit
What was the overall feel and stim kick like on Radiate compared to Raw?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RAW typical too much Rauw./Y feeling....Radiate cool body feel/sweating w/out that "too much Y feeling"

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate over Bloodshred in my book. Works much better as a fatburner and Pre-workout imo.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate all the way!! Sour Peach Ring gets my vote. You won’t be disappointed

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate over Bloodshred in my book. Works much better as a fatburner and Pre-workout imo.
Radiate all the way!! Sour Peach Ring gets my vote. You won’t be disappointed
What are the thermo effects of Radiate like?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took about 15mins for the Thermogenics to kick-in. I would say about 70% of Re1gn
I haven't tried Re1gn yet. How is it in the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being cold and 10 being hot?

friskyparsley

Awards
Have any of you tried HydraShred by Sparta Nutrition? Looks appealing, thoughts?

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Radiate is the bomb dot com

I have bloodshed raw as well but dont really dig the way 2 scoops makes me feel and i have a very high stim tolerance. I usually use 1.5 scoops of radiate and it doesn't give me any negative sides like 2 scoops of bloodshred raw. Im going to pick up some bloodshred war and use 1 scoop of war and 1 scoop of raw and see if that eliminates the alpha Y sides

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is the bomb dot com

I have bloodshed raw as well but dont really dig the way 2 scoops makes me feel and i have a very high stim tolerance. I usually use 1.5 scoops of radiate and it doesn't give me any negative sides like 2 scoops of bloodshred raw. Im going to pick up some bloodshred war and use 1 scoop of war and 1 scoop of raw and see if that eliminates the alpha Y sides
I had a similar issue and had success using this method.

With that being said, they are both great fat burners. I'm a fan of bloodshreds profile and open label while I noticed radiate has much better appetite suppression.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate tastes a bit better and has more of a kick. I've tried both numerous times.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had Radiate for the first time this morning and man, i am impressed. I have had every fat burner on the market and this one really impresses me. Energy is clean and its still working after i took it at 430am.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate tastes a bit better and has more of a kick. I've tried both numerous times.
Just had Radiate for the first time this morning and man, i am impressed. I have had every fat burner on the market and this one really impresses me. Energy is clean and its still working after i took it at 430am.
How's the feel? As in like mood and focus wise?

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Any site selling this that has international shipping option?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear a Thanksging/Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is coming... and yes we can ship international!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, and we can ship to Malaysia. Don't know how much shipping is there but we ship anywhere!

Voldyne

Awards
Another vote here for Radiate. The AY content in Bloodshred RAW is just way too much for my taste...

I do like Bloodshred WAR for some feel good energy though..

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Will it clump up easily? I won’t be cutting soon so I’m just afraid when I do the whole tub will be a rock like what happened to my War.

ChangBang

Awards
Used both and I use them differently. Note - I'm a stim junkie...

RAW hit me a lot harder and I use it to actually wake me up - Wake up and take 2 scoops then go back to bed, within prob 10min I'm wide awake and start my day.

Radiate I use as a prewo/cardio and it makes me sweat buckets while providing clean energy that doesn't hit me too hard. I add more Y in caps.

I think Radiate tastes better in sour peach ring vs any RAW flavor and occasionally just drink it for taste.

In terms of clumping, Radiate has been fine and only towards the bottom of the tub I've noticed some clumping. I got RAW from both OL when it first came out and reordered on nutriverse later- OL was fine for the entire tub while nutriverse was hard as a rock and I break it up with a knife before sticking it in the freezer.

Voldyne

Awards
Will it clump up easily? I won’t be cutting soon so I’m just afraid when I do the whole tub will be a rock like what happened to my War.
I have had my tub of Radiate since February and it stayed completely clump free all through the summer. I did not use it very often simply because I had so many other products. I just opened it now to check on it, and it is not clumpy but definitely has gotten sticky. All things considered, that’s about as good as it gets for these powdered fat burners. Hope that helps..

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you tried HydraShred by Sparta Nutrition? Looks appealing, thoughts?
Panel looks good. I have it bit not opened.
But I've seen it discounted in several places, not sure if problem with taste or not popular bit seems to have some problem.