Experience needed here

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Experience needed here


    Has anyone come across mutant pharma, just came across one of there products collosus looks good what you think??

    Cheers


  2. What you think
    •   
       


  3. Better have some good cycle support with NAC and a good PCT with that stack.

  4. It's a beast isn't it!!
    Think youed need dialysis after that

  5. Send me a bottle and I will let you know if I am DOA in 30 days.
    •   
       


  6. Do you think you have to be super experienced to take it

  7. Definitely liver failure

  8. No PH experience here whatsoever and I can tell this product is a disaster. I know people who have run these type of things for short cycles (3-4 weeks) and while the results may seem impressive, they lose at least 90% of the gains. Maybe if you used it in the first 3 weeks of a longer 6-8 week cycle you might be able to keep more of your gains, but to run it straight for 3-4 weeks doesn't seem worth poisoning your body for what you'll end up with.

    But like I've said, I have zero experience in PHs, so I would take my opinion with a grain of salt.

  9. Looks like jaundice in a bottle to me, LOL
    Sorry, no experience with snake venom.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Looks like jaundice in a bottle to me, LOL
    Sorry, no experience with snake venom.

  11. All there prodcts seem the same, I think when they are makeing them they just grab a hand full of everything "bam"
    Job done

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    All there prodcts seem the same, I think when they are makeing them they just grab a hand full of everything "bam"
    Job done
    If you go for it PLEASE log it!!! I was thinking recently about mixing up different compounds in low dose, wondering if it would be a sane approach (doubting). All methyls are liver toxic, but using a mix of them , each at low dose, would it be better than only one at higher dose? If YOU don't try, we will never know, LOL!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    If you go for it PLEASE log it!!! I was thinking recently about mixing up different compounds in low dose, wondering if it would be a sane approach (doubting). All methyls are liver toxic, but using a mix of them , each at low dose, would it be better than only one at higher dose? If YOU don't try, we will never know, LOL!
    I think I might give it a go that one or there muntant traser
    I'm definitely log it, see if my insides fall out

  14. This is there mutant traser

  15. There is a few companies who make these kind of products, seen the SARM products too

    I always wondered who'd take them, but I'm sure younger inexperienced guys would.

  16. On that website I was offered this product for my first cycle.Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-11-17-38-10_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
Views: 158
Size:  566.5 KB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Amanojaku View Post
    On that website I was offered this product for my first cycle.Name:  Screenshot_2017-11-11-17-38-10_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
Views: 158
Size:  566.5 KB
    PH and stimulant combo? I've never seen anything like that before. Are these companies trying to purposefully harm people or am I really that ignorant to prohormones?

  18. There hardcore arnt they mad f#%kers

  19. The demographic that takes this is the planet fitness freaks.

  20. I'm wandering wheather you turn green when takeing this

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Daff View Post
    I'm wandering wheather you turn green when takeing this
    Lol, green i dn't know but yellow sure!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Amanojaku View Post
    Lol, green i dn't know but yellow sure!

  23. Don't do it. You will regret it. Stick with test E if youre going to do anything.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jay.99 View Post
    Don't do it. You will regret it. Stick with test E if youre going to do anything.
    i want bro, I'm not that stupid, I value my inside organs
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bad experience need help
    By namorbrowneye in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2015, 09:43 PM
  2. EXPERIENCE NEEDED Natural T Booster Ingredients
    By Techn9cian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 04:59 PM
  3. Bad SD experience, need PCT advice asap
    By TheHogMonster in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 09:48 PM
  4. Horrible PCT experience...need advice
    By UberPooper1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 02:14 AM
  5. Experience needed on cycle idea.
    By natedogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Log in
Log in