Test boosters that don’t require a Cycle therapies

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aside from things like ARA, X-factor etc. what’s the most potent test boosters that don’t require any kind of PCT OCT etc? Thanks

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m including anything and everything that increases test in my question. Including gear

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
So you are in the supplement forum, but asking about drugs too, under the "Test Booster" category? No OTC plant based supplement that purports to boost Testosterone, requires any type of PCT with a SERM. Any drug that attaches to the Androgen Receptor (and this includes even 2-Step, legal ProHormones - cuz they be drugs too), while not *requiring* the use of a SERM, should have one employed after use to boost/maximize the odds of a successful HPTA recovery after being suppressed to any degree.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically my understanding is that the only thing that DOESNT require some sort of cycle therapy are the natural test booster category? Is that correct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So basically my understanding is that the only thing that DOESNT require some sort of cycle therapy are the natural test booster category? Is that correct?
Natural test boosters and then there is a lot of products that fall under natural anabolics category, which you have listed some in your initial post like x gels, abe, triumph etc., that don't require a pct.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah see I️ didn’t understand the categories. I️ always thought of it as natural test boosters and everything else sort of. Ok. So if it’s ok to do so here can I️ discuss the natural AnabolicMinds category? If so.

To my knowledge ARA DAA and etc don’t require any therapies however I’m wondering if there’s possibly anything more potent to Xgels (which I️ believe is probably one of the higher rated natural anabolics along with anabeta elite) that don’t as well. certain SARMs come to mind as an example. However I’m aware that doesn’t belong on this thread I’m just spitting that out as an example.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I’m running a cycle of Andarine and Ostarine right now as a sarm, and I don’t feel suppressed, but I know they cause suppression regardless. Sarms still need a PCT.
Any prohormone, gear,or sarms do need proper pct, while any “natural test booster(including DAA” do not need PCT.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters do not require pct, as many others have mentioned. It sounds like you have some research to do but you did come to the right place to help you get started.

First of all, I suggest nailing your diet and training down. This will help you get the most out of your supplement usage. Nobody likes to waste money...and if those two aren’t on point, that’s exactly what you will be doing

Second, what are your goals? Build mass? Cut? Lean out a bit but gain muscle? Different natural muscle builders contain certain ingredients geared towards certain goals. Some can be used for any goal. Well, most can actually.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give it a try to pair with MK677. But didn’t want something that needed to be cycled and didn’t want to have to take 3 other supplements along with it cause that’s where the cost adds up.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I doubt youre gonna find it worth while to run a "natty test booster" that doesnt have to be cycled, i would just save my money and run mk677 solo longer.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh that’s definitely happening either way. I’m running this probably indefinitely. The repair aspect of it is just too great. My knee was wrecked until I️ started taking this. Now I’m able to run again.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I’ll just run something simple like ABE or kingsblood or whatever just for ****s and giggles

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
Definitely wont hurt anything. Ive been running mk for a little over 3 months, its pretty impressive stuff

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I️ freaking love it I’ll sing it’s praises from here on out. It’s a noticeable difference right away. This stuff has done for me what doctors sure as hell weren’t doing. Oh here let’s give ya a cortisone shot that will wear off in a week.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above, natural test boosters won't require a PCT. But make sure that you're looking at natural products. There are a lot of SARMs and other products out there that are marketed as "natural", but they can have impacts on your health and require a PCT. Be sure you're reading up on the product information and google the ingredient names to make sure what you're looking at is safe.

As far as natural products - the highest regarded and most discussed on this forum are Alphamax XT, Kingsblood, and M-Test. But I would start with proper diet and consistent training first. Natural supplements can help, but they won't work unless you work first.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above, natural test boosters won't require a PCT. But make sure that you're looking at natural products. There are a lot of SARMs and other products out there that are marketed as "natural", but they can have impacts on your health and require a PCT. Be sure you're reading up on the product information and google the ingredient names to make sure what you're looking at is safe.

As far as natural products - the highest regarded and most discussed on this forum are Alphamax XT, Kingsblood, and M-Test. But I would start with proper diet and consistent training first. Natural supplements can help, but they won't work unless you work first.
Tru dat

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations previously stated with test boosters. As already mentioned natty test boosters don’t require PCT as they don’t suppress. With that being said, CEL MTEST is a worthy test booster, as it used by many here on AM with great results.

PizzaGuy

Awards
The only test booster I ever used was Alpha test. It helped my energy and libido drastically.

How does M-test and Alphamax compare to this one?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only test booster I ever used was Alpha test. It helped my energy and libido drastically.

I would say AlphaMax and M-Test are way better. Alpha test looks ok for libido, but the other 2 will outperform it. I like AlphaMax for cutting/recomp since it has DHAA and F95, which help drop body fat. M-Test probably has slight edge in libido.

Both products should improve well being, libido, body comp, aggression, sleep, etc.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aside from things like ARA, X-factor etc. what’s the most potent test boosters that don’t require any kind of PCT OCT etc? Thanks
Right now you can find M Test with a free DAA powder for 29.99 nutraplanet. Anything even similar to M Test's profile will cost you $10-15 more

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Alpha Test appears to be a very standard "test booster" product, and it isn't anything that jumps off the page. As stated above, I think either option would be far better in comparison. You also may want to wait until this friday for some sales - I'm sure Alphamax XT will be available from some retailers at a great price.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t used M test before so I can’t comment on it. Besides the benefits others have stated, the sleep benefits are what I enjoy from AlphaMax xt.

AlphaMax xt 20% off and if you use promo code AM5, you receive an additional 5%. I’d link you but nutriverse website isn’t working for me on my phone at the moment.